What's your career, job, skill or hobby? IQ battle

Klasik01

Klasik01

will rope if KHHV in 2025
Let's prove bluepillers out of this site that blackpill incels aren't lazy or useless. We have talent and enough IQ to comprehend how the dating world works better than other people, we are just ignored by women.

• +1
Reactions: pig_face and vermillioncorefan
Professional idiot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pig_face, mvp2v1, vermillioncorefan and 1 other person
Professional pedophile with a degree in trolling from looksmax.org and a Phd in BBC studies under the mentorship of @Blackgymmax

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Fishy, pig_face, NotCarv and 5 others
@InnerVoid what's your degree
People say you're Albert Einstein

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: InnerVoid, pig_face, vermillioncorefan and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, vermillioncorefan and Klasik01
Let's prove bluepillers out of this site that blackpill incels aren't lazy or useless. We have talent and enough IQ to comprehend how the dating world works better than other people, we are just ignored by women.
I make fucking sandwiches for money then hike and go to the gym occasionally then shit on kids on video games

shit circumstances tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters and romanstock
I make fucking sandwiches for money then hike and go to the gym occasionally then shit on kids on video games

shit circumstances tbh
Do you work at McDonald's? Me too

• JFL
Reactions: pig_face and Klasik01
accounting

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01
slayer of subhuman dalits

OK. First legit reply. I'm a CS student in a tier 1 university in my country. I'm in 2nd year rn and know Object Oriented Programming, Web Technologies, Assembly line coding and Database management. I'm currently learning Operating Systems and Networking to expand on my skill set. I also work part time as a coder developing websites and apps for companies. I speak 6 languages and I like watching netflix, playing video games and gymcelling in my free time. I've also recently started learning the guitar

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: pig_face, Klasik01, TechnoBoss and 2 others
OK. First legit reply. I'm a CS student in a tier 1 university in my country. I'm in 2nd year rn and know Object Oriented Programming, Web Technologies, Assembly line coding and Database management. I'm currently learning Operating Systems and Networking to expand on my skill set. I also work part time as a coder developing websites and apps for companies. I speak 6 languages and I like watching netflix, playing video games and gymcelling in my free time. I've also recently started learning the guitar

View attachment 2806207
Definitely is not over for you

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
autism behavior interventionist

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lemonnz, vermillioncorefan and Klasik01
@ConfusedBolivian how do you get money for roids?

19 years old, intelligent in emotions, people, psychology/philosophy, patterns and movement

Huge Interest in math (and physics), machines, medicine, surgery, skulls, sportmedicine

School is so easy i only go there when we have exams

• Woah
19 years old, intelligent in emotions, people, psychology/philosophy, patterns and movement

Huge Interest in math (and physics), machines, medicine, surgery, skulls, sportmedicine

School is so easy i only go there when we have exams
130 IQ
First non autist in this forum
Why interest in skulls tho

130 IQ
First non autist in this forum
Why interest in skulls tho
I find them interesting. All my interests are included in the skull if you think about it. Im planning doing jaw surgery so ofc i learned so much about it that i started to like it.

I did multiple iq tests, they‘re all around 130.
I would still guess 110 tho, bc i dont think im that smart compared to actual intelligent people. Im just a guy with random interests

• JFL
200.gif

I find them interesting. All my interests are included in the skull if you think about it. Im planning doing jaw surgery so ofc i learned so much about it that i started to like it.

I did multiple iq tests, they‘re all around 130.
I would still guess 110 tho, bc i dont think im that smart compared to actual intelligent people. Im just a guy with random interests
I'm a broke philosophy student, what's my IQ?

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Cultural heritage management (office job), nerd with interest in history and fiction and plan to write a fiction book based mostly on history with mythological elements. Also pretty good at drawing and painting. But my IQ is around average

• +1
talking to hoes on wizz

I'm a broke philosophy student, what's my IQ?
I dont find philosophical people to be smart, i rather find them to be narcisstic and they tend to feel superior. I think they‘re mentally abused. (me fr)

If you chose to study philosophy you must be an idiot as you will not find a job

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pig_face and Primalsplit
I dont find philosophical people to be smart, i rather find them to be narcisstic and they tend to feel superior. I think they‘re mentally abused. (me fr)

If you chose to study philosophy you must be an idiot as you will not find a job
Yes I'm narcissistic like my other classmates
Are you able to understand Hegel or Wittgenstein?
About the job part it is true, it's probably why I'm here. (I don't care about life)

Last edited:
Cultural heritage management (office job), nerd with interest in history and fiction and plan to write a fiction book based mostly on history with mythological elements. Also pretty good at drawing and painting. But my IQ is around average
So what are you going to study? History, literature, graphic design

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
Yes I'm narcissistic like my other classmates
Are you able to understand Hegel or Wittgenstein?
Yeah that‘s one thing i noticed easily.
I dont read philosophy, i make my own tbh. I read nietzsche, albert campus, franz kafka sometimes and the bible and the quran too for the poetry
About the job part it is true, it's probably why I'm here. (I don't care about life)
it‘s one thing to not care about your life, another thing not to care about yourself.

• +1
Yeah that‘s one thing i noticed easily.
I dont read philosophy, i make my own tbh. I read nietzsche, albert campus, franz kafka sometimes and the bible and the quran too for the poetry

it‘s one thing to not care about your life, another thing not to care about yourself.
Abused dog syndrome bro low self steem
Atleast I haven't done 3 masters in physics, I'm changing degrees soon (is not over).

So what are you going to study? History, literature, graphic design
Idk, a bit lost on what to do with my life. Going to apply to IT school, but if that doesn’t work out then maybe study history or archeology

Idk, a bit lost on what to do with my life. Going to apply to IT school, but if that doesn’t work out then maybe study history or archeology
If you choose the second path you would be an university proffesor in the best case but I don't blame you, I like history.

Freshman year uni student who gets off to mogging local indians around my school
then I go back home and rot on .org

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried and Klasik01
Freshman year uni student who gets off to mogging local indians around my school
then I go back home and rot on .org
Same, my talent is mogging subhumans

• Love it
Reactions: Gigatyrone69
Abused dog syndrome bro low self steem
Atleast I haven't done 3 masters in physics, I'm changing degrees soon (is not over).
Dude studying is so unnecessary if you‘re not truely convinced of it. Like me personally im gonna try medicine, if i fail im gonna start working and build something to makes an good income. Either i work out of passion or for money, i dont care about either

• +1
Dude studying is so unnecessary if you‘re not truely convinced of it. Like me personally im gonna try medicine, if i fail im gonna start working and build something to makes an good income. Either i work out of passion or for money, i dont care about either
If I say studying is pleasant does that make me high or low IQ?

If I say studying is pleasant does that make me high or low IQ?
If it‘s for uni or school that makes you a nerd lmao. If it‘s for yourself that makes you an interesting guy. You‘re gonna be perceived more high iq when you tell that people, if you are is something else

• +1
If it‘s for uni or school that makes you a nerd lmao. If it‘s for yourself that makes you an interesting guy
Second option. I don't like the topics of uni, it's all woke democratic liberal ideology paid by jews. I saw there was a masters degree on Gender Studies.

Last edited:

View attachment 2806207
You’re very talented bro. Seems like you’re very tech savvy. Didn’t know you spoke 6 languages. And your guitar playing is very nice keep going.

• Love it
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
You’re very talented bro. Seems like you’re very tech savvy. Didn’t know you spoke 6 languages. And your guitar playing is very nice keep going.
Yea. I forgot to mention I'm also part of the army. I'm the jack of all trades kind of guy with diverse experiences. I have dipped my foot in almost everything. I'm competent and decent at everything I do but I'm not great or an expert in anything. Maybe web development but I've met many people who are better than me

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: pig_face, NotCarv and TechnoBoss
Yea. I forgot to mention I'm also part of the army. I'm the jack of all trades kind of guy with diverse experiences. I have dipped my foot in almost everything. I'm competent and decent at everything I do but I'm not great or an expert in anything. Maybe web development but I've met many people who are better than me
You won: 150 IQ
What are you doing in org.

Last edited:
You won: 150 IQ
What are you doing in org.
Not really. I don't consider myself very high iq. Just someone with a lot of Discipline and determination

• +1
Reactions: pig_face and NotCarv