BeChadOrDieTryin'
Title

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Deleted member 3202
I don't think surgery can fix my flaws

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos and Deleted member 3202
Only flaw is fat

i wouldn't have found this site if i was a gymcel jfl i would be high tier chad but it is what it is

because of this site i will going beyond that
I don't think surgery can fix my flaws
2018 cel so i give you respect

however

HOW THE HELL DID U NOT ASCEND BY NOW

I CAME HERE ONE TIME IN FEBRUARY

THEN CAME BACK IN SUMMER

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
something in between i have easily fixable flaws and dont have any flaws just lack harmony

but more likely first option because the reason i lack harmony is the easy flaws i can fix

Only flaw is fat

i wouldn't have found this site if i was a gymcel jfl i would be high tier chad but it is what it is

because of this site i will going beyond that

2018 cel so i give you respect

however

HOW THE HELL DID U NOT ASCEND BY NOW

I CAME HERE ONE TIME IN FEBRUARY

THEN CAME BACK IN SUMMER
Holly shit it's been that long , I'll dm you my pic you'll understand

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 3202
I have 0.9-0.93 midface ratio that can not be fixed
Not good pheno as well

with those 2 flaws taken into account my journey will be more difficult but Im going to do my best

• +1
"I have flaws that are fixable by surgery"

Jaw lengthening (still have to make sure that it's short enough to consider anything)

Upper maxillary recession (I'm hoping that facepulling with a facepuller works, if not, well you know the meme)

alar base width (bad alar base width and when I smile it looks like a fat dorito)

Upper eyelid (not really a flaw, but I'd feel that it would make me look better overall)

Edit: Subnasale lift (17mm philtrum)

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4887 and Deleted member 616
Can't fix my bigforehead

• +1
I have 0.9-0.93 midface ratio that can not be fixed
Not good pheno as well

with those 2 flaws taken into account my journey will be more difficult but Im going to do my best
You have good harmony, you said that your IPD was low, correct? Well it didn't look that way. When I saw your pics, the midface and IPD didn't seem to break your harmony or anything.

Also note that nasal bridge width, shapeness and prominence of your orbital rim, eyebrow shape, PFL, and nasion positioning all play an important role in effecting midface ratio and IPD.
Forehead reduction/ hairline lowering
Forehead reduction almost always looks unnatural and leaves permanent scaring.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4887 and Deleted member 616
Forehead reduction/ hairline lowering
Hairline lowering requires you to have a hair follicles in the area where you want to transplant hair, I have a big protruding foreahead since a kid. Forehead reductions is useless for males because every male has 90 % of going bald or norwooding which will make the scar visible also many risks ngl

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and Deleted member 616
Flaw is my brain chemistry

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BrendioEEE, dingodongo, Deleted member 3202 and 1 other person
Only reincarnation can fix my hair.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Deleted member 3202 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Only reincarnation can fix my hair.
Same hair bruh
IMG 20200314 223350

It never began

• +1
I have fixable and unfixable flaws.

Fixable: skin, muscle mass, height, nose, buccal fat
Unfixable: narrow palate, close set and small eyes, long midface

I have fixable and unfixable flaws.

Fixable: skin, muscle mass, height, nose, buccal fat
Unfixable: narrow palate, close set and small eyes, long midface
Narrow Palate: Fixable

Close-set Eyes: Only fixable through invasive surgery

Long Midface: Only fixable through invasive surgery

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
Fixable:
Hollow undereyes(Maybe)?
Nose
Ears

Unfixable:(Reincarnation required)
Blaha genetics for bodybuilding
Wide hips
Small skull

Fixable:
Hollow undereyes(Maybe)?
Nose
Ears

Unfixable:(Reincarnation required)
Blaha genetics for bodybuilding
Wide hips
Small skull

Wide Hips: Have them shaved down

Small Skull: blast HGH (I'm not sure how good of a result you'll get though).

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand
Why isn't it possible to choose more than one answer from the poll? I have flaws that are and ones that are not fixable through surgery

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 3043, Darkstrand and 1 other person
"I’m chad already, need looksmaxing to become pitt"
Be pitt or die trying

Then work on statusmaxing instead
I'm decently status maxxed although since joining this site it's def on a decline. Known for being the best stunt rider my age in my area and somewhat for my slays
What i need is pitt maxxing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5187
I'm decently status maxxed although since joining this site it's def on a decline. Known for being the best stunt rider my age in my area and somewhat for my slays
What i need is pitt maxxing
You look like his little brother.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
I didn't even know he had a brother, lol. I meant that you look like you're related to him.
Insane how the same parents can create an 8 psl gigamogger and an 4 psl simp

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
Insane how the same parents can create an 8 psl gigamogger and an 4 psl simp
This is highly debated, but I believe that the first born gets all of the good physical genes and the next sibling will get the scraps.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Darkstrand
Wtf he has a brother and he looks like this? Damn thats cruel
Feel really bad for the guy, If you google Chad Pitts brother one of the first thins that comes up is "poor guy..."
This is highly debated, but I believe that the first born gets all of the good physical genes and the next sibling will get the scraps.
If one is older and 2 younger does that mean it's over?

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and Deleted member 3202
Feel really bad for the guy, If you google Chad Pitts brother one of the first thins that comes up is "poor guy..."

His sister jfl

38A7BEFC00000578 3800864 image m 31 1474491493883

• Ugh..
@Hopelessmofoker Don't you agree that @ArvidGustavsson looks like Brad Pitt? I'm worried about the kid, he shouldn't be wasting his time here.

• So Sad
Not true

• +1
Reactions: HumidVent and Deleted member 3202

Not sure.

• +1
@Hopelessmofoker Don't you agree that @ArvidGustavsson looks like Brad Pitt? I'm worried about the kid, he shouldn't be wasting his time here.
Kinda yea.

He needs to grow more hes like 16 or so

• +1
Hmm, need to read up on it a little more, though it seems a bit untrue. Because I've seen several siblings that seem to be both very good looking, it is brutal though for Pitt's little brother. . . . .

• +1
Hmm, need to read up on it a little more, though it seems a bit untrue. Because I've seen several siblings that seem to be both very good looking, it is brutal though for Pitt's little brother. . . . .
I agree that the fist born is usually the best looking but it isn't always the case

Im just speaking from my experience in my family. My little Brothers mog me so hard, they have a Completly different pheno, better nose, jaw.. everything.

Same with my cousin. Younger brothers mog

• +1
Im just speaking from my experience in my family. My little Brothers mog me so hard, they have a Completly different pheno, better nose, jaw.. everything.

I'm an only child and I mog both sides of my extended family into a blackhole.

In mine, my little brother looks like a Norwegian Tay Zonday (I think that's his name, go look him up, jfl), is 4"11 1/2 at age 13 (almost 14) and has a body of an 8 year old. A grown woman at a swimming pool mistook him for a little child about a year ago.

• +1
Im curry so Im already Chad

My lil bro (10) is quite different from me aswell, I got more of mothers side (more square ish features, Darker pheno as in hair and very easy to get a nice tan) while he got more fathers (taller, Blonde, Lighter eyes, very compact midface but also a generally more feminine apperance, If i'm a deep value walmart pitt then he's the leo equvilant
He's 150cm at 10 so he'll be mogger height when 16

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and .👽.
My lil bro (10) is quite different from me aswell, I got more of mothers side (more square ish features, Darker pheno as in hair and very easy to get a nice tan) while he got more fathers (taller, Blonde, Lighter eyes, very compact midface but also a generally more feminine apperance, If i'm a deep value walmart pitt then he's the leo equvilant
He's 150cm at 10 so he'll be mogger height when 16
I Think its just random which things you inherite from which parent. In my family the nature learned from their "mistakes" of their First borns and fixed them lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and Deleted
I Think its just random which things you inherite from which parent. In my family the nature learned from their "mistakes" of their First borns and fixed them lol
It's weird ngl, Chad and stacy can create subhuman and normie can create fucking PITT

• +1