what's your definitive routine to prevent facial bloating?

FatBunnyBaby

Just do intuitive fasting and limit your salt intake.

Also, some people are just born to be bloated. It's genetic. One guy (like myself) will be quite sharp on the face on 20% bf, and other guy will look bloated on 15% bf. Location of your fat and pattern by which it is distributed when in caloric surplus is determined by genetics. Some will be bloated on the face in the first place, some will be bloated on the stomach/chest/legs etc.

All you can do is being in caloric deficite (if you are already bloated) or keep your caloric intake on the level of plateu which is required to maintain your muscle mass/weight in general. Plus, as I said, restrict salt intake as salt is causing water retention (under-hydration is also causing that, so be fuckin hydrated my brother).

• +1
Reactions: FatBunnyBaby
Just do intuitive fasting and limit your salt intake.

Also, some people are just born to be bloated. It's genetic. One guy (like myself) will be quite sharp on the face on 20% bf, and other guy will look bloated on 15% bf. Location of your fat and pattern by which it is distributed when in caloric surplus is determined by genetics. Some will be bloated on the face in the first place, some will be bloated on the stomach/chest/legs etc.

All you can do is being in caloric deficite (if you are already bloated) or keep your caloric intake on the level of plateu which is required to maintain your muscle mass/weight in general. Plus, as I said, restrict salt intake as salt is causing water retention (under-hydration is also causing that, so be fuckin hydrated my brother).
damn bro, thank you so much for your reply :oops:

damn bro, thank you so much for your reply :oops:

Another cope you can look into is diuretics; I recommend "1stMan" and his supplements personally, as they do give exceptional results, but are relatively costly.

Restricting salt for a special event 3 days before is good - but unsustainable so just eat high potassium foods potato, tomato, spinach and drink 3L+ water and you should b good

Furosemide is literally all you need. Pop one 40mg pill when you’re feeling a little bloated. Double up when you’re going out with girls.

Only downside is the excessive peeing you’ll have to go through while your body literally flushes water out.

Be lean. If your actually 10% bf your potential to bloat is a lot lower than someone who’s 15-20%

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Furosemide is literally all you need. Pop one 40mg pill when you’re feeling a little bloated. Double up when you’re going out with girls.

Only downside is the excessive peeing you’ll have to go through while your body literally flushes water out.
thats the only downside?

thats the only downside?
It flushes electrolytes out of your body, and the amount it flushes depends on the amount you take. You’ll replenish these the next day with food you eat.

Only downside I’ve noticed is muscle cramps, a result of low electrolytes.

• Love it
Reactions: FatBunnyBaby
It flushes electrolytes out of your body, and the amount it flushes depends on the amount you take. You’ll replenish these the next day with food you eat.

Only downside I’ve noticed is muscle cramps, a result of low electrolytes.
thank u a lot bro