What’s your end goal?

S

saint

Silver
After looksmaxxing and ascending, where do you see yourself? In your 30s, your 40s? Do you see yourself starting a family after knowing all that it took for you to improve yourself, chasing a better life through your appearance? How would you teach your sons about this life lesson?

Or do you have a plan in motion to ascend?

World domination

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Gonthar and Sprinkles
Fucking pussy

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
Becoming a millionaire

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
I'm not clicking that, but I guess you're implying that you're a disfigured misfit of some kind?
Screenshot 20240728 084253 Chrome

Lmaoo only manlets hate me theory confirmed once again! Sorry I just had to post this
Screenshot 20240728 090230 Chrome

After looksmaxxing and ascending, where do you see yourself? In your 30s, your 40s? Do you see yourself starting a family after knowing all that it took for you to improve yourself, chasing a better life through your appearance? How would you teach your sons about this life lesson?

Somewhere between 40 and 60 I'll rope. Earlier if my life is completely shit.

Here you go. I’ll give you the attention you’re seeking from another man
I don't lol. I just like to confirm that it's a little guy hating on me. That way I don't have to feel offended because I literally don't value the "attention" I get from manlets.

Brag about my post surgery success on inceltears/incelexit and watch them collapse

Somewhere between 40 and 60 I'll rope. Earlier if my life is completely shit.
if you live to 80 100% they can fix our epigenome and bring you back to 20 year old self. We just waiting on our AI brethren to figure it out

100K reps

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and noobs
Slay as much stacies as possible whilst making a bit of money from modelling. Then rope

• +1
Reactions: saint
i dont want kids neither to get married i wanna have money travel the world and have a girl

mane idk really

i want to form a very strong family bloodline, forming a new last name and mentor my kids into forming a network in blood like Rothschild and have people disowned from the family name if the family lead decides

i want to have 6-15 kids

i also want to catalyse and fund nazi networks in america, nonfamilial and familial, im already doing nonfamilial

for all this and to be able to get a woman thats high enough quality to do this with me i need a lot of money and power

a woman needed for this would have to be 130+ iq bare minimum, 140-160 iq is most ideal white, a virgin, ideally tall as possible

Last edited:
Some jb pussy before it's too late

Becoming the most handsome person in the world and have a beautiful loyal wife

And to ascend spiritually

Setting up a military dictatorship in curryland

moneymax and use it to genocide jews

• Love it
Reactions: noobs
moneymax and use it to genocide jews
u could import illegal african migrants, much cheaper

Blasting my head open with a 12 gauge pump action shotgun