what's your type

chubbas

chubbas

6'6 ltn
Joined
Jul 4, 2026
Posts
305
Reputation
199
face, body, specific traits?
 
  • +1
Reactions: mxl4chi1, prettyboymaxer and polarpop
White
Decent shaped body
5’7 minimum
 
  • +1
Reactions: chubbas
so basically
 
  • JFL
Reactions: voks
Lebanese
@Latinolooksmaxxer
 
  • JFL
Reactions: ØUROBOROS and voks
face, body, specific traits?
I only just care about hippie/boho girls.
Or rather, the traits that I'm looking for in girls:
* Tattoos/piercings
* Barefoot at fetivals
* Flowy maxi skirt/dress
* No perfume
* No logos, thrifted clothing
* Nothing else really matters, she could be PSL2.5 at 25%bf, and I wouldn't care.

Which is also why hairloss fucks with me so hard and I'm wearing a hair system rn until I get a hair transplant, because these girls HEAVILY fetishize guys with longer hair harder than club Stacies fetishize Chad's jawline. And I didn't fucking realize how much they fetishized hair until I was already Norwood4-5 and /r/bald just kept insisting "Nah fam, you look great, bald king!". While I only see like 2-3% of guys with long hair at festivals, those types of guys DO stand out quite hard (might be a bias but idk)
 
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Sett and chubbas
I only just care about hippie/boho girls.
Or rather, the traits that I'm looking for in girls:
* Tattoos/piercings
* Barefoot at fetivals
* Flowy maxi skirt/dress
* No perfume
* No logos, thrifted clothing
* Nothing else really matters, she could be PSL2.5 at 25%bf, and I wouldn't care.

Which is also why hairloss fucks with me so hard and I'm wearing a hair system rn until I get a hair transplant, because these girls HEAVILY fetishize guys with longer hair harder than club Stacies fetishize Chad's jawline. And I didn't fucking realize how much they fetishized hair until I was already Norwood4-5 and /r/bald just kept insisting "Nah fam, you look great, bald king!"
NW5 is horrific im so sorry
 
1000004816
1000004817
1000004060


Whatever this general archetype is but I think dimorphism is more important than skin color I just think pale white skin is so attractive
 
dolicho brunettes with ponytails and wide hips
 
  • +1
Reactions: chubbas
I only just care about hippie/boho girls.
Or rather, the traits that I'm looking for in girls:
* Tattoos/piercings
* Barefoot at fetivals
* Flowy maxi skirt/dress
* No perfume
* No logos, thrifted clothing
* Nothing else really matters, she could be PSL2.5 at 25%bf, and I wouldn't care.

Which is also why hairloss fucks with me so hard and I'm wearing a hair system rn until I get a hair transplant, because these girls HEAVILY fetishize guys with longer hair harder than club Stacies fetishize Chad's jawline. And I didn't fucking realize how much they fetishized hair until I was already Norwood4-5 and /r/bald just kept insisting "Nah fam, you look great, bald king!". While I only see like 2-3% of guys with long hair at festivals, those types of guys DO stand out quite hard (might be a bias but idk)
Then you like your girls to be whores
 
  • +1
Reactions: chubbas
Then you like your girls to be whores
Honestly I do not care about bodycount at all. In fact, the way I see it 'higher bodycount = more experience'.
There was one girl who I hooked up with (she wasn't a hippie but moreso fantasy-based ren-faire) with a bodycount of like 50+ and I was like "Ehhh it's fine"; she was freaky af. Plus let's be honest though, most girls do have body-counts in the 20+ already.
 
NW5 is horrific im so sorry
I know; the worst part is that I do have a decent enough skullshape (but not a good jawline/chin) to pull off the bald look so I kept hearing even from random girls (and gay guys) at raves/parties 'you look great bald' or rub my bald head unprompted. So that reinforced the idea in my brain that "Why even bother getting hair at all?".
 
Honestly I do not care about bodycount at all. In fact, the way I see it 'higher bodycount = more experience'.
There was one girl who I hooked up with (she wasn't a hippie but moreso fantasy-based ren-faire) with a bodycount of like 50+ and I was like "Ehhh it's fine"; she was freaky af. Plus let's be honest though, most girls do have body-counts in the 20+ already.
If that's all you want out of a woman I'm actually happy for you because that means you can be happy with never being committed
 
face, body, specific traits?
Blonde, paler than me, big tits, wide hips, about 4-5 inches shorter than me. Basically my ex before she got turned into a bitch by her friends. ill admit, i would still goon to her after we broke up, not anymore tho. Something about her choice of clothing too turned me on. hot damn
 
Blonde, paler than me, big tits, wide hips, about 4-5 inches shorter than me. Basically my ex before she got turned into a bitch by her friends. ill admit, i would still goon to her after we broke up, not anymore tho. Something about her choice of clothing too turned me on. hot damn
D1 gooner
 
  • +1
Reactions: IcyBiney
If that's all you want out of a woman I'm actually happy for you because that means you can be happy with never being committed
Honestly, I never really want to get married anyways; at least for now. Maybe when I am like 35-40.
In fact, I don't even have any big aspirations at all; while most people's dream is "I want to live in a big mansion with a hot wife and make millions", my dream is just "I want to live in a self-sustaining van or tiny house in the woods while having enough supplies to keep myself sustained"
 
Honestly, I never really want to get married anyways; at least for now. Maybe when I am like 35-40.
In fact, I don't even have any big aspirations at all; while most people's dream is "I want to live in a big mansion with a hot wife and make millions", my dream is just "I want to live in a self-sustaining van or tiny house in the woods while having enough supplies to keep myself sustained"
how old are you
 
Honestly, I never really want to get married anyways; at least for now. Maybe when I am like 35-40.
In fact, I don't even have any big aspirations at all; while most people's dream is "I want to live in a big mansion with a hot wife and make millions", my dream is just "I want to live in a self-sustaining van or tiny house in the woods while having enough supplies to keep myself sustained"
I wish I could just fuck without wanting love but hell it's best if nigga like me rope
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: chubbas
that's not ridiculous but I'm ngl gooning to people you know is crazy
Bro i would fucking good to my 8th grade teacher, she always wore leggings and was so caked up during lessons, i couldnt focus, something about wide hips turn me on
 
Bro i would fucking good to my 8th grade teacher, she always wore leggings and was so caked up during lessons, i couldnt focus, something about wide hips turn me on
8th grade is fine ig but past middle school is ridiculous
 
Tall girls 5'10"+
Brown eyes and dark hair
 

Similar threads

lemon67
Replies
7
Views
21
6’7whitechad
6
MagicX
Replies
12
Views
141
james_2006
james_2006
M
Replies
0
Views
31
macbookpro_2015
M
ICXCLuvr
Replies
35
Views
81
gnoyim
gnoyim
isotretmaxq
Replies
1
Views
19
slaviccartfiend
slaviccartfiend

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top