mgk makes music similar to this these days btw

try listening to bloody valentine and okay by mgk
em dissing him funnily enough was the best thing to happen to him jfl

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and GabachoCopium
all time

current

current:

no idea why i like it so much tbh i usually hate normie music but i cant stop this one

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and smallman
tbh i have trouble picking "favorites" despite consuming a high quanity of media many being obscure and i see it as kinda unnecessary so i dont really have despite saying

I don't listen to shoegaze much anymore because its too depressing but last year I had this on repeat

Only based choice here, do you like any other shoegaze?

• Love it
Reactions: Deprived
Only based choice here, do you like any other shoegaze?

My faves. I like the dreamy and softer kind of shoegaze as opposed to the something like My Bloody Valentine. Title Fight and Citizen are also amazing but they are more punk w shoegaze influence

• Love it
Reactions: h111

My faves. I like the dreamy and softer kind of shoegaze as opposed to the something like My Bloody Valentine. Title Fight and Citizen are also amazing but they are more punk w shoegaze influence

Holy shit bro these are so good, I especially liked my electronic idol and soft fall. I actually went to a slowdive concert with a friend a year ago, they recently got more popular. tbh ive been mostly listening to punk based shoegaze like mbv, but I’ve been listening to more of the dream pop style recently. You should check out parannoul and oeil, but do you have any other recommendations

• +1
Holy shit bro these are so good, I especially liked my electronic idol and soft fall. I actually went to a slowdive concert with a friend a year ago, they recently got more popular. tbh ive been mostly listening to punk based shoegaze like mbv, but I’ve been listening to more of the dream pop style recently. You should check out parannoul and oeil, but do you have any other recommendations
Mogger taste. Tbh I don't listen to much anymore but now I want to get back into it jfl, I'l take at parannoul and oeil. For softer shoegaze, the only other ones I really know are Lush, Lucid Expres, and Alison's Halo.

If you like MBV and the more heavy side of shoegaze you should listen to Astrobrite. I actually ended my shoegaze listening phase on metal/doomgaze stuff like Alcest, Soul Blind, (Deftones?), Spotlights so you should check them out too

• +1
Reactions: h111
Mogger taste. Tbh I don't listen to much anymore but now I want to get back into it jfl, I'l take at parannoul and oeil. For softer shoegaze, the only other ones I really know are Lush, Lucid Expres, and Alison's Halo.

If you like MBV and the more heavy side of shoegaze you should listen to Astrobrite. I actually ended my shoegaze listening phase on metal/doomgaze stuff like Alcest, Soul Blind, (Deftones?), Spotlights so you should check them out too
Thanks man ill have those have those saved and give it a listen sometime soon

• +1
I don't listen to these type of music anymore but this one is the best song I have ever heard

Song starts relaxed then builds up slowly, gets better overtime without losing harmony and ends clean, the song is telling me a story.

This one is well composed too but a little slow.

This one is weird to describe but very original.

Last edited: