What's your iq jfl

H

Hollywood

Inactive troll account. 2024: 172lbs, 6’2 / Dutch.
Hello my brahs,

Have you ever done an iq test? We high functioning psychopath high iq forumcells are estimated as high iq.

Results of my test:

Classic intelligence 128
Performal intelligence 92

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Deleted member 8576, hairyballscel and 1 other person
I just know that even after playing for 3 years I still suck at bullet chess, as I always leave my pieces hanging. Due to this I have given up anything in life as I'm just not high iq enough

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8576, Hollywood, Arkantos and 2 others
Yes my IQ is 200, I'm also 7'4" with a 10.8" cock

Nice to meet you bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Deleted member 8576, Hollywood and 2 others
Dunno. Not really that high i think. Just normal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8576 and Hollywood
no IQ for my long midface

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 8576, Hollywood and 1 other person
128 professionally tested.

I'll never brag about it in person though because when you are high IQ you will realize high IQ = useless in the modern world.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Deleted member 8576, Hollywood and 6 others
leads to high inhib which is exactly not what you need in a world in which taking the safe route (formal education) leads to shit life quality

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8576 and Good_Little_Goy

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
leads to high inhib which is exactly not what you need in a world in which taking the safe route (formal education) leads to shit life quality
you just need to work your way around those little challenges. the advantages of a higher iq when you consider ALL of your life vastly outweigh the disadvantages.

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and Good_Little_Goy
The face she makes when you show her your 2.25 rep/post ratio on .me
7566.jpg

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, hairyballscel, curryslayerordeath and 1 other person
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and Good_Little_Goy
you just need to work your way around those little challenges. the advantages of a higher iq when you consider ALL of your life vastly outweigh the disadvantages.
What's high IQ usefull for?

Moneymaking and in certain situations only.

In any other situation it's not usefull at all tbh.

What's high IQ usefull for?

Moneymaking and in certain situations only.

In any other situation it's not usefull at all tbh.
you have a much better outlook on future jobs than a person with a below average iq. furthermore, you're much better at solving problems. whether these are social problems, health problems, problems at your job, it doesn't matter. you're faster at learning new skills and once you've learnt those skills you're better at using them (i think that's especially true for more complex skills, like social skills). a sub 100 iq person will never be as good at manipulating people (which is a skill) as a person of your intelligence, assuming all the other factors are at least similar (such as total amount of time spent in social environments). don't take your intelligence for granted.

• +1
Reactions: Hollywood
you have a much better outlook on future jobs than a person with a below average iq. furthermore, you're much better at solving problems. whether these are social problems, health problems, problems at your job, it doesn't matter. you're faster at learning new skills and once you've learnt those skills you're better at using them (i think that's especially true for more complex skills, like social skills). a sub 100 iq person will never be as good at manipulating people (which is a skill) as a person of your intelligence, assuming all the other factors are at least similar (such as total amount of time spent in social environments). don't take your intelligence for granted.
I am surrounded by high IQ smart people and I see their inhibition and weird/low self-esteem outlook on life being a sabotaging effect in their life quality that keeps them from things like manipulating people, getting sex, making the most money, looksmaxing, etc.

While there's advantages to being high IQ in an ideal situation, society isn't build to accomodate high IQ people but suited towards average IQ people.

For example the forced public schooling system in my country, Netherlands, doesn't have special classes or mentoring for smart people. You are stuck with people of average intelligence and bored out of your mind, unchallenged and unmotivated. The public schooling system promotes wasting x amount of hours to get something done, instead of allowing smarter people to take shortcuts and save time/energy. And have better/higher goals than the average student.

No instead the smart students are seen as the 'easy' students that don't require any effort being put into. That's why people like Elon Musk, coming from privileged rich families, went to private schools since a young age to get the most out of their lives. High IQ people need more effort from more qualified, smarter teachers/mentors than your average person. And society generally refuses to give you that unless you get lucky.

I guarantee if Elon Musk was sent to some regular school and had regular parents that couldn't just send him to an university in the US like its nothing, with all the connections etc, the guy would've been a nobody today.

• +1
Reactions: Hollywood
OH NO. Leads to high success and might lead to non-NT behaviour. All those millionaires are crying right now.

OH NO. Leads to high success and might lead to non-NT behaviour. All those millionaires are crying right now.
Let's begin with this fact: 80% of millionaires were born as millionaires. Only 20% are self-made.

Idk how it is in other countries, but in the netherlands, a high IQ person is likely to end up in some high form of formal education (med school/STEM) and get a decent-paying wageslave job afterwards (100k/year after 5 years of experience after graduating). With tax-rates over 50%, that person is VERY unlikely to ever become a millionaire in his life.

dunno, probably below average

Hello my brahs,

Have you ever done an iq test? We high functioning psychopath high iq forumcells are estimated as high iq.

Results of my test:

Classic intelligence 128
Performal intelligence 92

Had it done like 3 times by a psychologist when I was in elementary / middle school / high school.
Mother thought I was a genius.

Then I spent my teenage years smoking weed, doing drugs, partying, rotting, sleeping bad and never using my brain.
One year ago I tried to do a legit test online. JFL I was sweating my ass on the first exercise and my gf even mocked me for being so slow.

Now I just assume I'm slightly retarded.

to figure out iq you take your cock size and fwhr and divide it making mine 196

• JFL
Reactions: Arkantos
I tested around 400. Mensa are some haters though, I think it’s actually around 450 ish

my iq is probably 50 tbh depression/anxiety/bdd/anhedonia fucked my nigger ass up maybe it's brain fog idk

128 professionally tested.

I'll never brag about it in person though because when you are high IQ you will realize high IQ = useless in the modern world.
if thats true you iq mog me mine is around 120 last one i did was 117 tho

Below average

122 supposedly (WAIS-IV)
Mensa's FRTA 131 (supposedly)
5? Most propably the real number.

never professionally tested, but probably average range