What’s your opinion on red light on balls for higher T?

D

Deleted member 1901

Kraken
Title. If you search up whether it works or not there’s a lot of bullshit articles claiming it doesn’t work, but I think it’s possible. Just depends on how deep the light can penetrate.

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
bump. i think it does work though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
Does the type of light you use matter or does it just have to be red? Like is there a specific frequency you must use for it to actually work? I bought a some LED strips a couple years to put on when a slept for skin benefits but I dont think I did it right and just stopped

• +1
ngl we need a bunch of people here to start testing the shit out of every aspect of RLT, it’s very clear that it’s one of the highest potential looksmaxxes that exists rn. hair growth, bone growth, skin/collagen, anti ageing, test boost, anti inflammatory etc. if we can find the perfect models, wavelengths etc then it will be a huge fucking edge for us

• +1
Does the type of light you use matter or does it just have to be red? Like is there a specific frequency you must use for it to actually work? I bought a some LED strips a couple years to put on when a slept for skin benefits but I dont think I did it right and just stopped
Visible is good for skin near infrared penetrates deeper

ngl we need a bunch of people here to start testing the shit out of every aspect of RLT, it’s very clear that it’s one of the highest potential looksmaxxes that exists rn. hair growth, bone growth, skin/collagen, anti ageing, test boost, anti inflammatory etc. if we can find the perfect models, wavelengths etc then it will be a huge fucking edge for us
Yeah fr. I do it on my face, scalp, and sometimes balls.

• +1
Reactions: looksmidder
Sick gonna buy a lamp thanks for reminding me, completely forgot about RLT
You probably won’t really see much visible results but it’s a really easy thing to add to your routine

Maybe over the years you’ll mitigate hair loss and maybe even skin aging

You probably won’t really see much visible results but it’s a really easy thing to add to your routine

Maybe over the years you’ll mitigate hair loss and maybe even skin aging
Not expecting to get much results but the knowledge that I am at least doing something to help myself is good enough

Users who are viewing this thread

Back