What's Your Opinion On Religion?

chadison

chadison

Rebirthed.
Do you subscribe to any beliefs? Or is the universe just unfair and random? Just curious to know what the beliefs of the people on here are. I need some of my beliefs to prevent roping after taking the blackpill. Let me know.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
i am god

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Azoriko and chadison
Gay alien in a sandbox was playing with some shit and accidentally made our universe. I plan on spending my life tryna kill that nigga

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055 and chadison
Religion is a tool used to control women and their hypergamous nature imo

• +1
idk but i saw god in my gym the other day, dude was 6'7 or some and had wider shoulders than looksmax users excuses

• +1
Reactions: chadison
I am a Muslim but I considered being an atheist back in some time but I just can’t fuck with black pill and atheism at the same time. They’re so brutal combined.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: boss8055, Azoriko and chadison
I am a Muslim but I considered being an atheist back in some time but I just can’t fuck with black pill and atheism at the same time. They’re so brutal combined.

9613.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: nonserviam
Yep, that's why I'm not atheist. If I was I probably would have roped in combination with the black pill.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and nonserviam
religion is the biggest cope in the universe. Imagine cucking yourself to someone that gave you shit genetics.

Only religion i believe in is becoming god or being superior to others.

no god but allah

religion is the biggest cope in the universe. Imagine cucking yourself to someone that gave you shit genetics.

Only religion i believe in is becoming god or being superior to others.
Yeah sure I can agree with that, but what happens when you are Gigachad and you mog everybody? Then where does the fun go, the desire to improve? To do anything?

• +1
Yeah sure I can agree with that, but what happens when you are Gigachad and you mog everybody? Then where does the fun go, the desire to improve? To do anything?
There is always something. My goal isnt only to become gigachad. I have other stuff too so there is that

Religion is trash because most are hypocrites, God/Jesus just want you to be true to yourself.