whats your opinion on the 48 laws of power?

Braindeadautist

Braindeadautist

cutecel4life
I see Robert Greene himself talking about seduction not being about looks and the best seducers weren't even attractive.

from what I've seen about it, its a book about manipulation and ways to get what you want, which sounds good.

my original question was on the topic of seduction, attraction and relationships and how he pushes looks out of the equation, what is yalls opinion?

• JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret and Gonthar
I see Robert Greene himself talking about seduction not being about looks and the best seducers weren't even attractive.

from what I've seen about it, its a book about manipulation and ways to get what you want, which sounds good.

my original question was on the topic of seduction, attraction and relationships and how he pushes looks out of the equation, what is yalls opinion?
pregnant nigher baby brutaly mogs chinese coalminer in taiwan district to mogggggggggggg

:)

• Woah
Reactions: Braindeadautist
All his books are boomer copes.

• +1
Reactions: raleqtambrobret, tombradylover, Sprinkles and 1 other person
All the normie books like this, art of war, rich dad poor dad are so overrated all the books are is common knowledge it’s like I’m reading a book on memorizing the alphabet the only people these books will have any value for are non whites

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, Sprinkles, romanstock and 2 others
All the normie books like this, art of war, rich dad poor dad are so overrated all the books are is common knowledge it’s like I’m reading a book on memorizing the alphabet the only people these books will have any value for are non whites
around a year ago I read a little bit of rich dad poor dad and It was so cancerous. when you read it you envision a 13 year old just getting done watching the wolf of wall street.

• +1
Reactions: noobs
jewish book

• JFL
I have the book (full version) and regret buying it tbh, it is a very good and interesting book but if you are gonna buy it i 100% recommend the concise version. It has valuable information and obviously reading it makes you retain the information more than just watching it on Youtube. The book would probably not have an effect on relationships, just more so everyday life

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, TechnoBoss and Braindeadautist
I have the book (full version) and regret buying it tbh, it is a very good and interesting book but if you are gonna buy it i 100% recommend the concise version. It has valuable information and obviously reading it makes you retain the information more than just watching it on Youtube. The book would probably not have an effect on relationships, just more so everyday life
do you have it online? bc if so pm me that shit

• +1
Reactions: Aero
do you have it online? bc if so pm me that shit
Nah man sadly, it would probably have been better if i bought it digitally to be honest, the physical version I have is hundreds of pages and has alot of unnecessary text. If you're gonna buy, wether it be digitally or physically, buy the concise version

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and Braindeadautist

Yes, I've actually read the book, it's just a collection of entertaining historical anecdotes, but they don't have much usefulness in real life, there's no manipulation, strategies, laws, etc. that you can use to somehow ascend yourself, all those stories in the book are about kings, politicians, generals, rich and influential persons, so basically people who are already at the top, if you're just an average Joe, like a lowly college student, fast food worker, janitor, etc. there are no manipulation strategies for you, your value in society is basically given by your looks/status/money.

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
Yes, I've actually read the book, it's just a collection of entertaining historical anecdotes, but they don't have much usefulness in real life, there's no manipulation, strategies, laws, etc. that you can use to somehow ascend yourself, all those stories in the book are about kings, politicians, generals, rich and influential persons, so basically people who are already at the top, if you're just an average Joe, like a lowly college student, fast food worker, janitor, etc. there are no manipulation strategies for you, your value in society is basically given by your looks/status/money.
holy fuck thanks man :) LMS wins again

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar

lol that shit is the self improvement starter pack

• +1
Reactions: raleqtambrobret, Braindeadautist and TechnoBoss
Yes, exactly! This is what you should be focusing on: Looks, Status, Money. Pour all your energy here, increase these as much as you can, and you can simply forget about these "laws", because they will just happen naturally without you even being aware of them...

Let's take for example law 8 - "Make other people come to you, don't go to people". How exactly is this law useful if you're for example ugly/low status/poor ??? No one will come to you, because they have nothing to get or gain from associating with you. But if you're good looking/high-status/rich/etc then tons of people will come to you, everyone will want to hang out or associate with you because their value will also increase.
So if you concentrate your forces to increase your looks/status/money and are successful, then this law will simply happen by itself.

Or law 16 - "Use absence to increase respect and honor" - again, this happens naturally to high-value persons - Chads, famous or rich people are always in demand, always busy, always having little time and having to reject or limit meetings with less important people. But for ugly, low-status or poor people to act like they're always busy and make themselves scarce believing this will somehow increase their value in the eyes of others is simply stupid, since no one wants anything from them anyway. But if such a person would improve and become high-value then his time will become very precious and he will naturally make himself scarce to people since he will always more important stuff to do.

I could continue and take every single law from that book and dismantle it in a similar way, LMS theory wins in the end, just focus on improving your looks/status/money and the rest will basically take care of itself!

• Love it
If they're so "normie" then they must be doing something productively right. Otherwise they would be zoned out into irrelevancy,
No retards you have to start somewhere like those did jfl. I read the concise, highlighted version from the BOTB's and one of the biggest ones was to be the courtier which from that person's perspective to him reflected at his time at high school.

The thing with redpill stuff is high inhib pussies here don't want to get their hands dirty testing and instead go first auto to the blackpill extreme instead of trial and error their way up there.
Yes, exactly! This is what you should be focusing on: Looks, Status, Money. Pour all your energy here, increase these as much as you can, and you can simply forget about these "laws", because they will just happen naturally without you even being aware of them...

Let's take for example law 8 - "Make other people come to you, don't go to people". How exactly is this law useful if you're for example ugly/low status/poor ??? No one will come to you, because they have nothing to get or gain from associating with you. But if you're good looking/high-status/rich/etc then tons of people will come to you, everyone will want to hang out or associate with you because their value will also increase.
So if you concentrate your forces to increase your looks/status/money and are successful, then this law will simply happen by itself.

Or law 16 - "Use absence to increase respect and honor" - again, this happens naturally to high-value persons - Chads, famous or rich people are always in demand, always busy, always having little time and having to reject or limit meetings with less important people. But for ugly, low-status or poor people to act like they're always busy and make themselves scarce believing this will somehow increase their value in the eyes of others is simply stupid, since no one wants anything from them anyway. But if such a person would improve and become high-value then his time will become very precious and he will naturally make himself scarce to people since he will always more important stuff to do.

I could continue and take every single law from that book and dismantle it in a similar way, LMS theory wins in the end, just focus on improving your looks/status/money and the rest will basically take care of itself!
Just prove the book right by hard work onto LMS theory. You contradictive, lack-of-self-awareness dolt.

Last edited:
  • JFL
I actually heard pretty often to buy the full version, in my languange only the shortened version is availible so i bought that

• +1
Reactions: Aero
Useless book made for the world's losers to cope with.
"BROOO I am so dark triad and manipulative BROO I don't outshine my boss BROO I talk less :soy:"

• +1
Reactions: Copeful
The only law is jaw