What’s your opinion on weed?

It's great in small doses i am actually high while posting rn ngl
IMG 4672

Ok mate nice name you’re not even out of year 11 yet lol.

You literally don’t understand the definition of NT,
Don’t group me with incels on here virgin, I have a bit of a different thought process

You just admitted you are not NT right there, don’t confuse fitting in with being NT.

Lol you must think your cool because you can have a conversation? No one NT brags about this shit. FYI I’m not some bumbling autist I get on well with people, but by definition I’m not NT.

However I’m gonna guess I’m speaking to a druggie who’s entire persona is based on fitting in and wanting to be cool, anyone who doesn’t smoke is a pussy, i imagine in your mind. You remind of the person who’s weed life ruined in a way, he was also a massive pretentious arrogant fag.

In b4 muh year 11

Muh life experiences, which you don’t have.

You literally don’t understand the definition of NT,

You just admitted you are not NT right there, don’t confuse fitting in with being NT.

Lol you must think your cool because you can have a conversation? No one NT brags about this shit. FYI I’m not some bumbling autist I get on well with people, but by definition I’m not NT.

However I’m gonna guess I’m speaking to a druggie who’s entire persona is based on fitting in and wanting to be cool, anyone who doesn’t smoke is a pussy, i imagine in your mind. You remind of the person who’s weed life ruined in a way, he was also a massive pretentious arrogant fag.

In b4 muh year 11

Muh life experiences, which you don’t have.
Yeah i’m a bit different but other than that I am
pretty NT lol

Go do your GSCEs lol and stop making retarded assumptions based on nothing

Druggie where?

Yeah i’m a bit different but other than that I am
pretty NT lol

Go do your GSCEs lol and stop making retarded assumptions based on nothing

Druggie where?

Once again you just proved your a retard, tell your friends about this forum show them it, show them how many messages you have, I’m sure they will think it’s perfectly normal.

A NT person would never find this site, let alone make an account and have over 4,000 messages.

Stop confusing fitting in and not being autistic, and being NT.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Once again you just proved your a retard, tell your friends about this forum show them it, show them how many messages you have, I’m sure they will think it’s perfectly normal.

A NT person would never find this site, let alone make an account and have over 4,000 messages.

Stop confusing fitting in and not being autistic, and being NT.
sure they would think i’m weird but most of it would be a cope on their part, eberyone does weird shit in their own privacy and time

Ur saying a whole lot but talking nothing

I hate weed. Tried it like 10 times but only had one enjoyable experience

Weed makes me anxious. I prefer alcohol
I don’t like hangover but yeah alcohol doesn’t get boring, I got a mad weed tolerance even if I quit i don’t get as high as when i first started up to a year till it started getting worse

Lol if you think normal people spend time on a forum full of autistic narcs. The weirdest things normies do is probably have a foot fetish.

Ur saying a whole lot but talking nothing

No, this is what you are doing, trying to tell everyone your normal, when you are not (why is it so hard for you to understand normal people don’t use forums, just social rejects) trying to prove to everyone here that you are better than them because you have a social life? Pathetic.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Lol if you think normal people spend time on a forum full of autistic narcs. The weirdest things normies do is probably have a foot fetish.

No, this is what you are doing, trying to tell everyone your normal, when you are not, trying to prove to everyone here that you are better than them because you have a social life? Pathetic.
When did I try to prove to people I am better than them because I have a social life? Lol I try help everyone here never say malicious shit and if I do I try to make things right.

Why u so hateful?

Don’t group me with incels on here virgin, I have a bit of a different thought process to normies but I can still

Make friends with ease (start conversations anywhere with strangers)
Invited to most social events
can speak to girls with ease
Never get called flat out weird and actually it being meant, I’m a bit eccentric at worst lol

Just because you’re a socially isolated bum in ur mums basement doesn’t mean most ppl here r

Crying like a little bitch the minute anyone tells you something you don’t want to hear.

Why u so hateful?

Because I hate people who act like you.

• Hmm...
Reactions: turkproducer
just die off junkies just LOL

Crying like a little bitch the minute anyone tells you something you don’t want to hear.

Because I hate people who act like you.
Not sure what I did to annoy you or anyone

The argument is over, I don’t give a fuck about continuing it.
Ok bro u still in ur edgy cunt phase of puberty, don’t worry it’s normal at newly 16👍🏼

Flip them pax pablo