Whats your opinion on your father?

WOMENAREQUEENSNOT

WOMENAREQUEENSNOT

Silver
I think many here grew without a father figure
In my case, he did provide but he was dumbass, and the more I grow the more I realize this, he could have broken the proverty cycle but he spawned 9 souls R.I.P Inheritence, ofcourse he was a betabux, I'm not even mad for inheriting his DNA but atleast have enough sense to not have your kids go through the same shit you went through years ago, It's like playing game on repeat, no end in sight, because of this I have such a bad outlook on having kids and I assume a lot of you are the same, sure we had dreamed and hoped for a trad wife as we were promised but for what? spawn another generation of slaves?
My father worked deadend, labour extensive jobs, but he was smart enough to quit and start his own business, never involved us in it, did'nt care too,
sideeffect of having too many kids is that you become desensitized much like girls with high body counts, I suspect he didn't even trust any of us.
you would think someone who worked jobs he despised would secure a future for their kids, I mean thats logic right? But no, he decides to sell the business and screw us all, all those years. the time it robbed him to be a father figure, role model, under the excuse of providing and r. plus having nine kids that's just the nail on the coffin. Well, I guess there wasn't much hope to begin with.
I will stop here although I can rant for days,
I want to hear about you guys, what's your relationship/view on your father? Please serious answers only, thank you.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 17791, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person
during the beginning of middle school, my mom sent me to live with my father in Jamaica, bare in mind that I visited him most summers so I wasn't really estranged from him in general. while I was there I attended a boarding school from grade 6 to grade 9. it was terrible because the teachers used to whoop my ass whenever I goofed off. I excelled in academics however and didn't have a problem socializing with other kids. Living with my father was pleasant because I learned a lot of values lessons most beta males in the west wouldn't care for due to their stupidity. There were Lots of times I would help with labor and complete the chores around the house when they needed to be done. The dynamic of working hard came naturally to me and I credit that to my ancestors. usually at night, we would often watch tv and play cards with my uncle and his kids. I have lost contact with him ever since I moved back to Canada back in 10th grade and hopefully, I will meet him again someday. I understand that he was tough on me a lot of the time, but that only made me stronger.

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
I hate my Father. All he was was a bully to me.

• So Sad
Reactions: Iblamejordan and ShowerMaxxing
I mog

• JFL
Reactions: Iblamejordan
I thank my father everyday for his beautiful recessed mandible that I inherited from him.

• JFL
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, Iblamejordan, Deleted member 5892 and 6 others
Both my mom and dad are unaware of modern dating and how promiscuous most women are.

Actually my mom tells me most women are whores and I should be careful with who I date :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Tallooksmaxxer and Deleted member 17791
mogs me, has better collagen than users here despite being 60 years old jfl and never wore sunscreen, genetics rule

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
He's a shitstain

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 17791
I like my dad, he spends most of the day at work providing but every working class parent has to do that. He did manage to find time to engage in family activities though.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 17735
A good heart and pretty based
He will set me up in the future and he has made a lot of money for me even tho from poor backgroud
Hes 5 feet 2 and reccessed thats only problem

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 17791 and Deleted member 17735
He's successful immigrant from India

His parents gave up a lot to send him here and he made good use of it, he's earned enough to buy us a 4400 square foot house (4 people don't need a house this big lmao)

He's a software salesman and well respected in his company, a lot of his coworkers are annoying asf tbh when I hear him talk on speaker in the car

Won't buy my hgh but spent 10000 on my brother's rehab that favorite rat fucker (not really im easily the favorite but I think that nigga drained them too much to afford my meds I guess)

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Iblamejordan, Kyff, ShowerMaxxing and 3 others
In my case, he did provide but he was dumbass, and the more I grow the more I realize this, he could have broken the proverty cycle but he spawned 9 souls R.I.P Inheritence, ofcourse he was a betabux, I'm not even mad for inheriting his DNA but atleast have enough sense to not have your kids go through the same shit you went through years ago, It's like playing game on repeat, no end in sight, because of this I have such a bad outlook on having kids and I assume a lot of you are the same, sure we had dreamed and hoped for a trad wife as we were promised but for what? spawn another generation of slaves?
My father worked deadend, labour extensive jobs, but he was smart enough to quit and start his own business, never involved us in it, did'nt care too,
sideeffect of having too many kids is that you become desensitized much like girls with high body counts, I suspect he didn't even trust any of us.
you would think someone who worked jobs he despised would secure a future for their kids, I mean thats logic right? But no, he decides to sell the business and screw us all, all those years. the time it robbed him to be a father figure, role model, under the excuse of providing and r. plus having nine kids that's just the nail on the coffin. Well, I guess there wasn't much hope to begin with.
I want to hear about you guys, what's your relationship/view on your father? Please serious answers only, thank you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17735
Piece of shit. Sorry. I am not sure I ever learned anything from this person

If I tried to learn something from my Father he would flip it on me and try to make fun of me. I'm not lying when I tell you my dream is to violently, brutally murder that man.

• JFL
Reactions: Kyff and ShowerMaxxing
my father is Satan himself

• JFL
Worthless cuck

• JFL
Cunt gave his subhuman balding genes to me, now ive gotta take finasteride+min for life

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Classic american hating russian parrot(based tbh). But it’s all he talks about “muh great Russia, muh bad merica.” Stubborn man boasting about achievements as a youth with no proof to show lol. He’s a larping betabuxx that gave up on life, coping with alcohol.

Aspy hermit too, will keep rambling when ur clearly disinterested literally pushing him out the room or to himself

He taught me how to drive tho :)

Last edited:
Mogger and mogs me

hate the nigga, his genes are the reason im incel, he got lucky to live in soviet union and get arranged marriage otherwise he would be incel just like me

Great man. Very social outgoing, respected, and charismatic.

Chad that didnt give me his height but atleast he gave me his receding hairline:feelsgood:

• JFL
Reactions: WOMENAREQUEENSNOT
Apparently my dad & his brother were chad's in HS. Overall he is a good guy and funny but he has a few mannerisms I don't like and he was a bit absent.

Bald masc low inhib construction worker

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20677
Best dad ever imo and with great zygos/ chin/ bone mass/ FWHR

My dad is just a racist

lets get u up there too

hardworker, businessman, slayer, don't respect women based ngl

I never knew my father really well. All I know about him is that he was a certified slayer HTN Hispanic male despite being 5’4”. He cheated on my mom with a sheboon :sick::sick: