What's your personality type?

Personality type?

• Total voters
Deleted member 7509

Deleted member 7509

🌐
Just curious about personality types of looksmax users. I think we are all very similar in a way we think, and this is what draws us in here. Anyways, do the test if you haven't

Test: https://www.16personalities.com/

I FORGOR💀

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger, Danish_Retard, Constantin Denis and 5 others
INTP

• Love it
Reactions: TrestIsBest
HyperNT gigachad überslayer of JBs

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
Same. I think 90% of people here are INTP. What's weird is that only 3% of population are INTP. My dad is ENTP and we are super alike with him in the way we think.

• +1
Reactions: Repentsinner, TrestIsBest and Deleted member 7725
dm perm before and after u knob!!! 😡😡😡😡

and ISTP

Same. I think 90% of people here are INTP. What's weird is that only 3% of population are INTP. My dad is ENTP and we are super alike with him in the way we think.
Strange. I guess it's a curse more than a gift. Always thinking and theorizing things instead of just living.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, TrestIsBest and germanlooks
scored INTJ and INTP every time i took the test over the years

NT in your personality type and still autistic enough to be a 6'7 incel :hnghn:
I'm below average facially and have severe abused dog syndrome.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TrestIsBest and evap0
scored INTJ and INTP every time i took the test over the years
Yeah. I thought I changed, but I always get either INTP or ENTP no matter when I take it

Attachments

• E99MZa7WQAQy4va.jpg
    E99MZa7WQAQy4va.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 23
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Bro this is the same as horoscopes there's no science behind it. Its literally just attributing random things tbh. I know multiple people who got the same results on this "test" and they act COMPLETELY differently. It's just conversation starter tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 11758 and 2 others
Bro this is the same as horoscopes there's no science behind it. Its literally just attributing random things tbh. I know multiple people who got the same results on this "test" and they act COMPLETELY differently. It's just conversation starter tbh
stfu carl jung was a pioneer, unlike hindu street shitters who looked at stars

• +1
Reactions: evap0
ISTP-A / ISTP-T is that good?

this shit is worse then that star Zodiac shit. Literally means nothing
"oh im that type where youre sigma male and succusfful"
while being on twitter or rotting
jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, Deleted member 14262, Danish_Retard and 2 others
Just curious about personality types of looksmax users. I think we are all very similar in a way we think, and this is what draws us in here. Anyways, do the test if you haven't

Nibba what’s this Bullshit ? I’m a gemini with ascending moon

• JFL
Reactions: evap0
eh I and the people I did it with all agreed the stuff it said about our types was decently accurate

like bro 'no science behind it' what COLD HARD FACTS do U want to have behind it :hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:

@subhuman incel

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
eh I and the people I did it with all agreed the stuff it said about our types was decently accurate

like bro 'no science behind it' what COLD HARD FACTS do U want to have behind it :hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:
Bro Carl Jung was focused on analytical psychology. this shit was made by a mom and her daughter on a Friday night while drinking wine. Search it up

Bro Carl Jung was focused on analytical psychology. this shit was made by a mom and her daughter on a Friday night while drinking wine. Search it up
don't care bro was inspired by Jung and I'm a virtuoso and very good in a crisis and also a gaming golem turbodestroyer of all genres :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14867 and Deleted member 15129
intp

worst personality ngl over for intp-cels

Got INTJ on most my tests, it’s over

This is the Myers-Briggs test, not sure why u bringing up Jung

This is the Myers-Briggs test, not sure why u bringing up Jung
Fundamental to the MBTI is the theory of psychological type as originally developed by Carl Jung. Jung proposed the existence of two dichotomous pairs of cognitive functions: The "rational" (judging) functions: thinking and feeling.

not suprised by this.. INTP and INTJ are archetypal autist results.

• JFL
Reactions: TrestIsBest
My personal observation: a person's personality is formed via treatment from environment. When you're mistreated in society (e.g being ugly, or having the darker skin from siblings (less attention from parents)), you tend to be more introverted/thinker, that's why most here score INTJ

I'm INFJ btw, F probably from having multiple childhood trauma 👾

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and Need2Ascend
This is stupid as ffuck
this shit is worse then that star Zodiac shit. Literally means nothing
"oh im that type where youre sigma male and succusfful"
while being on twitter or rotting
jfl
^

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Honestly the whole introversion-extroversion thing is such a cope

Almost all kids are naturally extroverted, it's during adolescence that some guys become introverted due to their looks and negative feedback from others

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, Danish_Retard and TrestIsBest
Honestly the whole introversion-extroversion thing is such a cope

Almost all kids are naturally extroverted, it's during adolescence that some guys become introverted due to their looks and negative feedback from others
Not rlly. I have been introverted since childhood. Only recently did I become more extroverted

Not rlly. I have been introverted since childhood. Only recently did I become more extroverted
Everyone wants to connect with others and get positive feedback(validation, respect, admiraton, feeling of belonging), it's a basic human need, and if you get it it makes your brain want to socialize more and more.

I don't buy it when someone claims to be an "Introvert", I remember I even said to be one myself in the past but if I'm being honest it's just that due my looks I often avoided social events where I knew I would receive negative feedback, and rather stayed at home playing video games with friends where you don't get judged for your looks and have a better experience

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14867 and TrestIsBest
Everyone wants to connect with others and get positive feedback(validation, respect, admiraton, feeling of belonging), it's a basic human need, and if you get it it makes your brain want to socialize more and more.

I don't buy it when someone claims to be an "Introvert", I remember I even said to be one myself in the past but if I'm being honest it's just that due my looks I often avoided social events where I knew I would receive negative feedback, and rather stayed at home playing video games with friends where you don't get judged for your looks and have a better experience
Nah. I am normie AT BEST, and I am extroverted af cuz I understand that irl, people dont care about looks as much

Im INTPA whatever this means

Last edited:
I think the Myers–Briggs is just a horoscope for nerds, but I get INTP every time.

LGBT-Q

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14867 and Deleted member 6423
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423
ESTP-T

but the first 3 letters are barely above 50%, so idk