What's your personality type?

Personality type?

• Total voters
Negative Incel Personality Its Over

Everyone wants to connect with others and get positive feedback(validation, respect, admiraton, feeling of belonging), it's a basic human need, and if you get it it makes your brain want to socialize more and more.

I don't buy it when someone claims to be an "Introvert", I remember I even said to be one myself in the past but if I'm being honest it's just that due my looks I often avoided social events where I knew I would receive negative feedback, and rather stayed at home playing video games with friends where you don't get judged for your looks and have a better experience
Everyone want's respect and validation, but this doesn't necessarily require extraversion.

I used to think that I was only an introvert after not getting any positive reinforcement, but when I look back onto my earliest days of primary school days I would often forego social interaction. I didn't really hate anybody there, it's just that I really only had a few people I could relate to who I kept as friends, and they didn't really court or demand as much attention too.

INTP.

intp as well.. good enough looking mentalcel who procrastinates everything.. anyone relate?

@OldVirgin personality type is to not give a fuck while fucking your oneitis at the same time

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 5786