What's your personality type?

I took the test. The purpose of it is to sell your email address to marketing companies. Anyways, my results were hit and miss. Many of the questions simply didn't pertain to me. Yeah, I'm that special and unique.
I didn't get a question for email?

I took the test. The purpose of it is to sell your email address to marketing companies. Anyways, my results were hit and miss. Many of the questions simply didn't pertain to me. Yeah, I'm that special and unique.
My personality is low motivation virgin. No need for test

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
I didn't get a question for email?
It's a mining operation. They will sell your info to companies that have nothing to do with them and will spam you over the next year or two.

It's a mining operation. They will sell your info to companies that have nothing to do with them and will spam you over the next year or two.
they'd have to get it first

it's only a thing after you're done to save results if you want

you might've used a different site

• +1
is that a joe mama joke cringe af m8
Dat's jus how I get down son. If you ain't bout it bout it gangstah then you can keep on movin. Cringe all you want to muhfugga but if I put something in the air jus know I ain't be doin it for yo b*tch ass approval.

Dat's jus how I get down son. If you ain't bout it bout it gangstah then you can keep on movin. Cringe all you want to muhfugga but if I put something in the air jus know I ain't be doin it for yo b*tch ass approval.
yo nigger you ight? nigger sound like 3 white niggers in a gass station shop

isfp

• +1
Makesweet s6m8nk

• +1
eh i can handle it
Yeah, but why would you want to? You ought to get your butt over to Vietnam. A lot of Koreans live there for some reason.

Yeah, but why would you want to? You ought to get your butt over to Vietnam. A lot of Koreans live there for some reason.
nah i ain't going to that jungle country i rather go to the dutch part of the family

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
i always get INTP on these tests

ENTJ.
Not incel.

My girlfriend asked me to take this test and I got ISTP, just done it again, and got ISTP.

View attachment 1717357

Here are my results.
jfl at this dumbass question

If one considered it to be more satisfying to "focus on the development of ideas," it would be considered an "enjoyable activity" too
It assumes that the "development of ideas" is not an enjoyable activity to everyone :ROFLMAO:

Also this whole thing is just "are you a soy reddit emotional spiritual irrational cuck or are you a logical and based person"

literally the whole thing is just asking "facts or feelings?" :lul::lul::lul:
literally what male would pick the right

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2403 and Xangsane
i always get typed as entp but i relate with infj also

I have an incel personality
I don't even agree with my results. They are so retarded. I literally utterly despise obnoxious commander personalities yet the test says I have one when I obviously don't

On the 16personalities test I always got INTJ and I completely identify with that one in every way. All of my fav people are in that category too, like, Batman, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Christopher Nolan and Nietzsche

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
Entp mogger

I don't even agree with my results. They are so retarded. I literally utterly despise obnoxious commander personalities yet the test says I have one when I obviously don't

On the 16personalities test I always got INTJ and I completely identify with that one in every way. All of my fav people are in that category too, like, Batman, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Christopher Nolan and Nietzsche
oh nevermind then

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
Pretty much everyone is sociable end of the day, we are humans and crave interaction and connectivity.

I used to be extremely shy, awkward and 'weird'.

The reason why some people are more introverted that others is because they're shy, unconfident or lack self esteem nearly always.

Why do you think there is a significant correlation between the more conventionally attractive people are, the more sociable/confident/outgoing they are?

Personality tests just allow people to justify acting or being a certain way and make them feel all special.

• +1
You don't even come off as a commander either
I actually am IRL and on VC, you barely know me, i just don't have any reason to command because i you're all the same here, if i don't get what i want from one of you i just go to the next

• +1
This stupid test again.
Result is: JHDGDFUB

The fuck is supposed to mean?

• JFL
I always get either ENTJ or ENTP

my results

Attachments

• received_1040521969861862.jpeg
    received_1040521969861862.jpeg