What's your plan B in case your looksmaxxing fails?

Bro Im on my plan G

FB1E987D 2C3B 4F0B 90BF C0CDE33D6A81
36D49797 8A2F 407A 8882 1325682B2736

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x
I'm still quite sceptical regarding looksmaxing
Would be surprised if I reach 1 PSL point up
Eye area maxing is gonna defined how much can I really improve
If I get Ballou-like eyebrows with any PFL increase then I can go forward with skinmaxxing and Delissola-like hair quality
My "last" hope is beardmaxxing with minox, but will wait 2-3 years <im 24 now and I want to date 18 yo+- so agemaxing is nah for me>

If that doesnt work I will still go with
- do anything theory <aka worse looking guys than me have laids, so will be proactive - tinder,social life>
- moneymax/status that will lead to just be close theory
- worst case scenario: SEA/Colombia
I had a full beard when i dated a 19 year old as a 21 yr old

• +1
Reactions: GigaMogger

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4612, NothingCanStopMe, Deleted member 3997 and 3 others
go to mexico

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel
What hardmaxxing have you done so far @Lifewasted?

What hardmaxxing have you done so far @Lifewasted?
Genio
Buccal fat removal
Lower blepharoplasty + lateral canthoplasty

You may count hair transplant as well if you consider that hardcore.

Genio
Buccal fat removal
Lower blepharoplasty + lateral canthoplasty

You may count hair transplant as well if you consider that hardcore.
Any noticable difference from Buccal? And how long did the swelling last?

Any noticable difference from Buccal? And how long did the swelling last?
I had probably 20% body fat before surgery. The hard swelling lasted about 2 weeks but I think it wasn't until 3 months later that I could see the final results. My face stayed lean as it should be at 15% bf.

Now I've cut my bf down below 15% but there's no more significant difference on face. My jaw is too shitty for me to get a real chiseled look so I have to visit Zarrinbal.

cope or rope

Taban will save me, god bless upper eyelid fillers

Eyelid filler loose skin blepharoplasty nonsurgical hollowness

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: MentalistKebab and Lolcel
South America maxing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
i will be doctor
maybe i will decide to be a jaw surgeon and help users on this forum

damn thats hard to say
it used to bother me im not really tall ( 175cm ), but im willing to go to japan ( call me a weeb, its ok im disgusting ) and japaneses are really fucking short. not counting the fact that theres only beta simps with small dick on japan as well, easy japanese pussy for me i guess.
edit: if i fail its fine, i used to be EXTREMELY thoughtfull about how i look now im dont care much i used to care, i think its actually better this way.
Japanese girls aren't easy like the myths say, they are even more hypergamous than western foids. Also you'll still be heightmogged by most young men.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776 and joeveniro
Suicide

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, NothingCanStopMe and RaciallyAndrogynous
Japanese girls aren't easy like the myths say, they are even more hypergamous than western foids. Also you'll still be heightmogged by most young men.
tbh i know that ( they are most likely to cheat on you than western ones as well ) but i think this comes due to japanese fellas being so fucking beta, have you EVER watched any jav? they are fucking braindead, not only their dick is fucking pathetic but they dont know what the fuck they are doing as well ( not counting the fact they have no personality to make a woman faithful as well )

It won't fail. I'll make sure of that.

go to a poor country i guess

Going to the Disneyland

tbh i know that ( they are most likely to cheat on you than western ones as well ) but i think this comes due to japanese fellas being so fucking beta, have you EVER watched any jav? they are fucking braindead, not only their dick is fucking pathetic but they dont know what the fuck they are doing as well ( not counting the fact they have no personality to make a woman faithful as well )
Sorry but japanese girls only want Chang and Chad. If you're the one in your avi then your phenotype is not ideal for East-Asia (you look arab/med with brown eyes; nordic and germanic pheno is best for East Asia)

By failing I mean you didn't manage to reach the looks level you envisioned, not that you necessarily ended up looking worse or your life didn't improve at all.

I'll probably visit Dr Zarrinbal in Berlin for lower third consultation in October. In the ideal case I'd get bimax or / and chin wing next year, depending on his analysis. That would be my last hardmaxxing procedure.

If I still fail to get the girls I 100% desire afterwards, I'd probably continue my current way of living, just in a much more negative manner. I'd probably stop caring so much about diet and gymcel less frequently. I'd also spend more free time rotting instead of going outside / doing something meaningful. Dating would be completely abandoned unless some girl makes everything easy for me.

Whether I'd eventually rope, Idk. I still have many hobbies to cope with (books, movies, food, games etc), and I take pleasure in them. But the fact that I'm eternally inferior to chad and can never get what I want most in life will haunt me permanently. Just wait and see how much longer my heart can endure that pain.
ATM i am maxing everything, social maxing, going to Tinder max soon, club max, callogen max, gym max and surgery maxing. Whatever have positive impact in live I am trying to max.
If that doesn't work I guess my genetics are that shit and I going to live in a cabin in syberia en write looksmax guides all day and ignore all human irl interactions.

• +1
Reactions: NothingCanStopMe
I will just give myself to other pleasures of life and i will eatmaxx, drugmaxx and alchoolmaxx