What’s your softmaxxing plan guys?

C

CyprusGD

Banned
What’re you guys doing to softmaxx?

retinol + matrixyl to maintain my skin quality going into my 30s.

combined with normal skin routine + lifestyle.

Just use curology
not US based, and my skin is too good for anyone to prescribe me anything to begin with, I'm just maintaining it, I don't need to fix it.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 22380
not US based, and my skin is too good for anyone to prescribe me anything to begin with, I'm just maintaining it, I don't need to fix it.
Are you saying Curology isn’t US based or are you not in the US?

Are you saying Curology isn’t US based or are you not in the US?
curology is US based and doesn't ship to europe, we don't have any similar services here for it, we have something for fin though.

• +1
Reactions: CyprusGD
Matrixil orally?
no, just a combination of 3000/synthe 6 for during the day since it doesn't have the sensitivity issues that retinol has, which I use at night, otherwise you're going to have to apply a good sunscreen, which isn't a good idea during the winter since sun is already limited during that time of year.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
no, just a combination of 3000/synthe 6 for during the day since it doesn't have the sensitivity issues that retinol has, which I use at night, otherwise you're going to have to apply a good sunscreen, which isn't a good idea during the winter since sun is already limited during that time of year.
a topical? Which brand? I see.

Making my dick shaft glowy I don't wanna associate with BBCs

• +1
Reactions: chawaje
curology is US based and doesn't ship to europe, we don't have any similar services here for it, we have something for fin though.
It’s super easy to buy online from India for dirt cheap