What's your story? >>GTFIH!!!<<

Wanted to share this because I thought it was a weird experience and I just remembered it. I once drank 1.5l of 50% vodka and got shitfaced and ended up in the hospital. Stayed there on fluids for 1 day, then they for some reason told me I had a syncope (I'm not sure if they were honest, my breathing definitely smelled of alcohol but whatever).

They later told me to piss in a cup and they did a test where I came up positive to Coke, Heroin, Benzos and about every other drug there. Then they did it again and apparently they didnt understand how the test worked and it actually came up negative (basically the result is based on how many lines show up out of 2 on the test paper).

I'm not even sure what the fuck happened there for sure, kind of erased it from my memory tbh.

I doubt this would ever happen to a Chad.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and Pendejo
Slay count of 12- mainly fat ethnic girls but still

What are your stories, folks? How has being ugly/below average looking affected your lives? At which point did you swallow the :redpill:/:blackpill: and get into looksmaxxing and (how) did it change your life? What sucks the most in your life?
--> Let's go!!! :unsure:
Kinda above average, life works out pretty well, always room for improvement though. Id love to have a smaller midface tbh and regret the days where I could have changed that

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
Bodydysmorphia, mentalcel + emotionally treated like trash since childhood and living in rather poor conditions.
I feel you but you need to gain some weight. You look anorexic in your avatar and just not healthy, like you're starving yourself. What is your weight and at which height?
In kindergarden I would never talk. I wanted the least amount of attention possible. I wanted to be invisible.
In primary school I would always look at the ground. I would never talk. I was a beta that got hit in the balls by a friend and just accepted it.
In high-school I would turn red whenever I had to speak in class. I was never able to initiate a conversation. Funnily, I liked talking to women more.

My life is ruled by my inferiority to other men. All of that because of my fucking height. I have to look up to other men and even some women.

I feel so physically inferior.

I discovered incels and swallowed the blackpill. Before that I tried coping with PUA redpill stuff, but I never tried it out because deep down I knew the blackpill was real.
Since I got blackpilled my anxiety faded away slowly. I discovered this stuff through ER and FACEANDLMS.
I just don't give a fuck about life that much anymore. I hate a lot of people nowadays and I won't accept being humiliated and degraded.

I'm looking forward to getting leg lengthening. My life would seriously be very good if this crucial part, my height, wasn't missing.

TLDR: The blackpill solved some issues regarding my anxiety but it also let me realize that it's completely over for me. This mindset however leads to a idgaf mindset
The "I don't want any attention"/wanting to be invisible part is so me. I know that feeling. Even random looks are too much sometimes. May I ask what your height is? Ever considered moving to a place where people are shorter on average, like South America or Asia?

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: AdamLanza
2 surgeries, countless other soft looksmaxes and now girls feel attraction and everybody is nicer to me. My life is one giant blackpilling.

• +1
2 surgeries, countless other soft looksmaxes and now girls feel attraction and everybody is nicer to me. My life is one giant blackpilling.
can u pm me before and after pics?

31r4EnV.gif

PM me pics please, you got me curious.

In kindergarden I would never talk. I wanted the least amount of attention possible. I wanted to be invisible.
In primary school I would always look at the ground. I would never talk. I was a beta that got hit in the balls by a friend and just accepted it.
In high-school I would turn red whenever I had to speak in class. I was never able to initiate a conversation. Funnily, I liked talking to women more.

My life is ruled by my inferiority to other men. All of that because of my fucking height. I have to look up to other men and even some women.

I feel so physically inferior.

I discovered incels and swallowed the blackpill. Before that I tried coping with PUA redpill stuff, but I never tried it out because deep down I knew the blackpill was real.
Since I got blackpilled my anxiety faded away slowly. I discovered this stuff through ER and FACEANDLMS.
I just don't give a fuck about life that much anymore. I hate a lot of people nowadays and I won't accept being humiliated and degraded.

I'm looking forward to getting leg lengthening. My life would seriously be very good if this crucial part, my height, wasn't missing.

TLDR: The blackpill solved some issues regarding my anxiety but it also let me realize that it's completely over for me. This mindset however leads to a idgaf mindset
U are the biggest mentalcel I have ever met, you are 5’11 lol

• +1
Reactions: Newguyaround and Deleted member 470
I've been playing vidya all my life and even now I prefer it over socializing and most likely always will

The redpill is the same as the bluepill now, since it's saying your personality is what attracts femoids

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
I feel you but you need to gain some weight. You look anorexic in your avatar and just not healthy, like you're starving yourself. What is your weight and at which height?

like other chad avis here, its not me in this pic obv. body ideal though, the stats are 6'4 and 130 lbs.
for me irl, i am barely only 6' and weight 121 lbs - so from aspects of bmi i look similar, the thing is being skinny is good (i want to look lanklet, longish, etc. gaining weight would make me feel fatter - even more short). either be lean or skinny, the issue is i am just too fucking short for earth - would save up for ll but too poor :(...

you see, the main problems are in the head, but my past / experience will forever be my jail. (thx for your care though, i really appreciate it)

• +1
Reactions: Demir
I've been playing vidya all my life and even now I prefer it over socializing and most likely always will
u ever tryed osrs?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Pendejo
like other chad avis here, its not me in this pic obv. body ideal though, the stats are 6'4 and 130 lbs.
for me irl, i am barely only 6' and weight 121 lbs - so from aspects of bmi i look similar, the thing is being skinny is good (i want to look lanklet, longish, etc. gaining weight would make me feel fatter - even more short). either be lean or skinny, the issue is i am just too fucking short for earth - would save up for ll but too poor :(...

you see, the main problems are in the head, but my past / experience will forever be my jail. (thx for your care though, i really appreciate it)
6' is fine, you're taller than me but 120 lbs for a man is too skinny imo. You don't need to get fat, weight should be gained in muscle mass. I understand why you wanna get taller though if you've been through traumatic experiences in jail. To be intimidating, being muscular is very beneficial though. Have you ever considered/done therapy to help you work on the root cause of your suffering? If you ever need someone to talk to, don't hesitate to text me.

6' is fine, you're taller than me but 120 lbs for a man is too skinny imo. You don't need to get fat, weight should be gained in muscle mass. I understand why you wanna get taller though if you've been through traumatic experiences in jail. To be intimidating, being muscular is very beneficial though. Have you ever considered/done therapy to help you work on the root cause of your suffering? If you ever need someone to talk to, don't hesitate to text me.

I havent been in jail haha, it was meant metaphorical. I have been having other traumatic experience though. I will pm you tomorrow though, don‘t want to type to long here now. Thx tho

• JFL
Just boolin

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464