What’s your take on singing?

fvolkek

fvolkek

Platinum
If you’re ugly and dress well you’re a tryhard, if you’re ugly and confident you’re a douche, if you’re ugly and left-wing you’re a soy, if you’re ugly and right-wing you’re a chud. Being good looking or ugly almost always has a direct correlation to how women see your personality or hobbies. There are, however, some exceptions. One of it is singing. It would give you a huge SMV boost if you’re good enough.
There’s not a single negative social stigma towards singing unless you look like a twink where you will be deemed as faggot (work out and that’s solved). There are some people who are gifted, but practically anyone can learn how to sing and be able to impress foids.
Even if you’re a 5’2 balding Indian it’s something good to have. Of course females won’t like you just because of your singing abilities per se, but you’d at least be able to gain their attention and at least make you seem like a good guy or romantic person even if you’re subhuman.
Now, here’s where it gets interesting. If you’re white and/or >4/10, if you sing well and combine it with acoustic guitar/piano you’re basically guaranteed to get laid. It’s the best halo you can have. Embrace the “misunderstood genius” or Ed Sheeran romantic type of role.

Some examples:
25745DBC BEFF 4828 AF33 D4102DDA4379

Gerard Way is pretty ugly and has millions of fangirls “stanning” or simping for him online.
492D61AD A1C1 44FE B55B A16E377B8B33

I already mentioned it, but Ed Sheeran. Even if he wasn’t famous he could have been with a becky because of his music.
4B731E79 B5C6 4435 BD8B CD6C25B0ED3A

Thom Yorke his horrendous. Ku It seems like he’s winking his eye here but it’s actually a deformity. Still, in the 90s when he composed creep and was relevant in mainstream music. All beckies were like “omg that song is so deep” and I can guarantee you that he could be with most of them.

Conclusion:

imo it’s pretty worth it either if you’re a sub-2 PSL pajeet or average person — but would have better benefits for the later.
Imaging being at a karaoke and singing an Italian ballad. You will manage to be with beckies or even stacylites for sure. Yeah, they will cuck you with chad but it’s better than nothing isn’t it?
So anyway, what’s your opinion on singing? I never saw it being discussed here and it’s unironically easier and better than other smvmaxxes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13367 and LooksmaxDon1
?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7044 and fvolkek
Dunno about singing but Ive played guitar for 4 years and im better than pretty much anyone else in my music school (including the teachers), trust me girls dont care about that shit

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and fvolkek
singing to get status and then lays? 1/1,000,000 chance that will work out

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Growth Plate
just dont be ugly lol not that hard

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and fvolkek
Also starting a hobby like learning an instrument/singing just for the sake of getting laid is fucking retarded.
You are not going to be able to progress if you have no inner drive to do so and telling yourself that "doing this will get me laid at some point" isnt going to cut it unfortunately

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, thereallegend, Deleted member 10524 and 1 other person
Also starting a hobby like learning an instrument/singing just for the sake of getting laid is fucking retarded.
You are not going to be able to progress if you have no inner drive to do so and telling yourself that "doing this will get me laid at some point" isnt going to cut it unfortunately
Cope. I literally learned how to play the piano at 10 for that exact reason, just because it looked cool, I got hooked in and now almost 6 in I’m pretty good. I started singing some weeks ago and let’s see how it goes. I hope I’m young enough to learn.

Cope. I literally learned how to play the piano at 10 for that exact reason, just because it looked cool, I got hooked in and now almost 6 in I’m pretty good. I started singing some weeks ago and let’s see how it goes. I hope I’m young enough to learn.
Gl man, as far as piano goes, learn some semi-difficult arrangement of "river flows in you"
because then you can larp as being "deep" or "emotional" :soy:
Also if anything, you proved my point because you started playing out of enjoyment and not with the intention of impressing individuals of the opposite sex

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524 and fvolkek
Gl man, as far as piano goes, learn some semi-difficult arrangement of "river flows in you"
because then you can larp as being "deep" or "emotional" :soy:
Also if anything, you proved my point because you started playing out of enjoyment and not with the intention of impressing individuals of the opposite sex
Yeah I guess so. But yeah, in my school i used to play the Argentine national anthem on important days. Imagine if not only I play it on the piano but also sing it. Everyone there already knew I was a narcissistic weirdo so I couldn’t larp as emotional, but it could work for people who don’t know me