What's your wingspan and height?

Height 182cm and wingspan 187cm, I am hoping I can gain an extra couple of cm through stretching.
More like a couple of mm and that is if you keep it up. Maybe more if your posture is bad and improves.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
More like a couple of mm and that is if you keep it up. Maybe more if your posture is bad and improves.
It depends heavily on the person

It depends heavily on the person
In my case I probably won't gain more than 0.5 cm since I stand up stick straight desperately trying to look taller and my posture is really good. If your posture could need work you could maybe get some latent height, many people did report measuring slightly taller after a stretching routine. Definitely add glucosamine sulphate and chondroitin and then you can go up a centimetre even.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
I'm 5'6" and my wingspan is 5'11". Wonder if I've been cheated on a few inches
I have a 1.1 ape index...
My common height is 6'0/1.82 fully compressed at night, but when I go out a day (for example job where I spend 8 hours/day standing) it goes to a weak 6'0/1.81...

My wingspan from the front is 6'4, but NBA and MMA measure their athletes' wingspan behind the back so I did it the right way and got 6'7+

Lifts like bench press, overhead press and biceps curls are very difficult to me but THANK GOD my bones are thick so I'm quite strong and am developing them!

6' ft with a 6'2 wingspan