What's your worst expierence with woman?

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
For me is when this one bitch randomly told me that i'm pitiful and have no friends. I tried to ignore her, but she said to my buddy "he knows that's" truth" and she turned around. Other time i wanted to borrow a pen from her, she refused, my buddy (the same as earlier) borrowed it and gave me and when she saw that she was so mad, after class she didn't wanted to even touch it. Also i heard her talking that i'm weird and i will never have a wife. But after year or so she started being nicer to, and give me ioi, like i would forget all of these. We had even very long eye contact when she was saying that i will never have wife i will be like that to woman and i won't go out. She was smiling all time, but i wanted to kill her very badly. Now your worst expierience
Also once my teacher wanted me to sit with her or other bitch. They were shouting i wont sit with him, you wiill, no you no you...

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Petsmart
For me is when this one bitch randomly told me that i'm pitiful and have no friends. I tried to ignore her, but she said to my buddy "he knows that's" truth" and she turned around.

You made her upset about something and/or she just wanted your attention.

No one on earth would say something like that just for the shits and giggles. Deep down you tormented her actively or passively

You made her upset about something and/or she just wanted your attention.

No one on earth would say something like that just for the shits and giggles. Deep down you tormented her actively or passively
i didn't even talked to her and i looked at her very rarely. I was sitting behind her, mayby she didn't like to subhuman to sit behind her in classroom?

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
N
i didn't even talked to her and i looked at her very rarely. I was sitting behind her, mayby she didn't like to subhuman to sit behind her in classroom?
no one acts like that for no reason you did something.

The only thing maybe Is she’s legit insane or has bpd

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
For me is when this one bitch randomly told me that i'm pitiful and have no friends. I tried to ignore her, but she said to my buddy "he knows that's" truth" and she turned around. Other time i wanted to borrow a pen from her, she refused, my buddy (the same as earlier) borrowed it and gave me and when she saw that she was so mad, after class she didn't wanted to even touch it. Also i heard her talking that i'm weird and i will never have a wife. But after year or so she started being nicer to, and give me ioi, like i would forget all of these. We had even very long eye contact when she was saying that i will never have wife i will be like that to woman and i won't go out. She was smiling all time, but i wanted to kill her very badly. Now your worst expierience
Also once my teacher wanted me to sit with her or other bitch. They were shouting i wont sit with him, you wiill, no you no you...
Don't actually rly have any bad experiences. There was a girl in middle school who was sometimes mean to me, but she was checking me out so probs had crush on me.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Three 16 year old called me ugly on the street

• So Sad
Reactions: rtsssy and Vitruvian
N

no one acts like that for no reason you did something.

The only thing maybe Is she’s legit insane or has bpd
she's rude for a lot of people, but i wonder why is she's not rude to me right now, aslo she never was like that to my buddy from this story who is chubby ginger. Also she was a lot nicer to to manlets (she's 6ft btw), and chads of course. I don't know does she wanted the d, or she try to be nice after realizing she was not nice to me

None tbh, but ik they see me as a subhuman

A girl eagerly trying to befriend me to the point other girls thought she was crushing over me, only to find out she doesn't find me the least bit attractive. Shit was so brutal I don't know what constitutes legit IOI's anymore.

A girl eagerly trying to befriend me to the point other girls thought she was crushing over me, only to find out she doesn't find me the least bit attractive. Shit so brutal I don't know what constitutes legit IOI's anymore.
she just found better dude

One girl said to her friend “he ugly as fuck” while I was walking into Walmart

• So Sad
Reactions: rtsssy and Pietrosiek
A girl rejected me once and it made me sad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2607 and pisslord
a girl knew i was in love with her for 3+ years and always gave me signs of interest but got together with my chad friend after and said that im "not her type, too short, blonde etc." to him. she always told me how we should go see a movie or she wanted to cuddle with me when we went out together. she also never rejected me when i asked her too eat together etc. she also always said that i have exactly the same personality as her and was really happy after i complimented her hair and even told her best friend about it

other stories are just girls calling me gay looking, weird or nerd when i was younger. they have no soul trust me

• So Sad
Reactions: Pietrosiek
She gave you ioi's again? I would literally rape i'm not even kidding. Fuck that mean bullying whore, never let a woman have power over you NO MATTER WHAT. Men are supposed to be the ones in power don't be a beta. She bullied you and now she likes you, make sure to be alone with her, rape her and if she refuses you can knock her out. I would legit do this i'm not even kidding. Rape is natural anyways

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: rtsssy and buflek
She gave you ioi's again? I would literally rape i'm not even kidding. Fuck that mean bullying whore, never let a woman have power over you NO MATTER WHAT. Men are supposed to be the ones in power don't be a beta. She bullied you and now she likes you, make sure to be alone with her, rape her and if she refuses you can knock her out. I would legit do this i'm not even kidding. Rape is natural anyways
she was probably attracted to him all the time. some girls actually act like this. bully you because they want attention / test if you are alpha

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
she was probably attracted to him all the time. some girls actually act like this. bully you because they want attention / test if you are alpha
Yes and if that's the case you should behave like an alpha. I would've raped so good and abused her

• JFL
Reactions: buflek
Yes and if that's the case you should behave like an alpha. I would've raped so good and abused her
well its well known that girls want to be treated as shit. raping her wouldve probably worked out

• +1
Most women are bitches, man. There should be a country where only men are allowed that is free to travel to so men can get away from unpleasant women.

Most women are bitches, man. There should be a country where only men are allowed that is free to travel to so men can get away from unpleasant women.
warzones, mining shafts

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
well its well known that girls want to be treated as shit. raping her wouldve probably worked out
Doesn't have to be treated like shit. They just want to be used and forced it's in their nature although most of this is kinda redpill cope. They want to be taken care of not the other way around.

• +1
Reactions: buflek
Also
she's bitch, i don't want to see her again. She played with me. I was only dude that height mog her, but i was nerd with acne

Also

she's bitch, i don't want to see her again. She played with me. I was only dude that height mog her, but i was nerd with acne
And now youre not so don't be a beta and fuck her

And now youre not so don't be a beta and fuck her
i don't think i'm not nerd i look like one. she also was fucked by class chad and she's not that hot (but still i would like to cum on her)

• +1
i don't think i'm not nerd i look like one. she also was fucked by class chad and she's not that hot (but still i would like to cum on her)
its the one with the glasses and black hair isnt it?

u dont rly look like a nerd but u need to cut and clear ur skin

havent had a really bad experience ngl... probably bc i keep to myself and dont bother anyone
ive had awkward experiences tho, like when a girl expects us to fukkk or when they compliment me
and i just freeze up like the true aspie that i am.
JFLLL tragic

its the one with the glasses and black hair isnt it?

u dont rly look like a nerd but u need to cut and clear ur skin
no this with glasses is short, tall one is her bff (that rude one) . Taller one started being nice to me when short started to like me. i don't know why, they act like one girl likes you other starts being nice to you

probably when I shagged a former class mate, that I used to have a pretty big crush on. Back in school times my friend became her boyfriend because I pussied out and didn't want to commit to anything. Thinking lel you have to commit to have sex with her, she would probably not be up for no strings attached yadi-yadi-yada. Anyway, a few years later she broke up with him, was single and I shagged her after a night out. Endorphins, self confidence through the roof. BUT after morning sex she wiped out her phone to type in my name. I'm like wtf. Well turns out she had a list of guys on notes that she slept with, she went from 2 guys (including my friend) to 34 in 8 months at uni. And I was number 34. Tried playing it cool, but man, I never felt more betrayed. She was so innocent in school, almost angelic. Her response to my slight perplexion was that 5 of those 33 were girls, so ohh well she is bisexual now too.

giphy.gif

• So Sad
Reactions: Pietrosiek
probably when I shagged a former class mate, that I used to have a pretty big crush on. Back in school times my friend became her boyfriend because I pussied out and didn't want to commit to anything. Thinking lel you have to commit to have sex with her, she would probably not be up for no strings attached yadi-yadi-yada. Anyway, a few years later she broke up with him, was single and I shagged her after a night out. Endorphins, self confidence through the roof. BUT after morning sex she wiped out her phone to type in my name. I'm like wtf. Well turns out she had a list of guys on notes that she slept with, she went from 2 guys (including my friend) to 34 in 8 months at uni. And I was number 34. Tried playing it cool, but man, I never felt more betrayed. She was so innocent in school, almost angelic. Her response to my perplexion was that 5 of those 33 were girls, so ohh well she is bisexual now too.
NOT A SINGLE WORD YOU TARD JFL

• +1
Reactions: Krezo
probably when I shagged a former class mate, that I used to have a pretty big crush on. Back in school times my friend became her boyfriend because I pussied out and didn't want to commit to anything. Thinking lel you have to commit to have sex with her, she would probably not be up for no strings attached yadi-yadi-yada. Anyway, a few years later she broke up with him, was single and I shagged her after a night out. Endorphins, self confidence through the roof. BUT after morning sex she wiped out her phone to type in my name. I'm like wtf. Well turns out she had a list of guys on notes that she slept with, she went from 2 guys (including my friend) to 34 in 8 months at uni. And I was number 34. Tried playing it cool, but man, I never felt more betrayed. She was so innocent in school, almost angelic. Her response to my perplexion was that 5 of those 33 were girls, so ohh well she is bisexual now too.

giphy.gif

Hiroshima Nagasaki Radioactive Nukepill. Brutal.

All Women are whores. you can't trust these bitches man.

• So Sad
Reactions: Casadonis
A girl rejected me once and it made me sad

probably when I shagged a former class mate, that I used to have a pretty big crush on. Back in school times my friend became her boyfriend because I pussied out and didn't want to commit to anything. Thinking lel you have to commit to have sex with her, she would probably not be up for no strings attached yadi-yadi-yada. Anyway, a few years later she broke up with him, was single and I shagged her after a night out. Endorphins, self confidence through the roof. BUT after morning sex she wiped out her phone to type in my name. I'm like wtf. Well turns out she had a list of guys on notes that she slept with, she went from 2 guys (including my friend) to 34 in 8 months at uni. And I was number 34. Tried playing it cool, but man, I never felt more betrayed. She was so innocent in school, almost angelic. Her response to my slight perplexion was that 5 of those 33 were girls, so ohh well she is bisexual now too.

giphy.gif
32 dicks? Holy shit

well it was 28 guys and 5 girls before me jfl
whats the diffrence... imagine fucking 28 pussies... Just for numbers. goal for this year fuck 40 bitches. i want life like that

some girl made fun of me once at school for uknown reasons
thats it

This girl accused me of rape to the campus police but before I knew she did the Bitch came over and cuddled with me and stole my NyQuil

A pair of girl both sat down on a chair next to me during lunchbreak.

One of them reached behind herself and accidentally touched my hair.

She turned her head around, saw that she had accidentally touched me, and theatrically screamed.

when i was coming back brom school on foot with by buddy and other gold digger foid they were walking and talking together, i was behind them. always. I'm taller than him, and he's chubby, feminen, and ginger but still girls prefer him than me. Even manlets do better with woman than me. moneymaxing and other maxes are sense of my life, it never began for me with girls