Whats your worst personality failo?

D

Deleted member 16346

Always larping
Mine has got to be how extremely whiney I am if I have to do something I dont like or dont get what I want. Really nasty trait that I struggle to shake off tbh

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, Deleted member 16530, ChadFucksYourOneitis and 1 other person
I am super shy

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, MostGLSlayer, Deleted member 16530 and 3 others
I am super shy
Extroversion is just something everyone needs to make do tbh. I'm extremely grateful that I never had to fight high inhib or shyness my whole life tbh

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, Looks234 and hebbewem
abused dog syndrome

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ROTTING, Deleted member 16530, .👽. and 8 others
Speaking too loud and clear

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16530 and Deleted member 16346
Super introverted

• +1
I have no filter sometimes. I will mock or condescend on someone in a subtle way making them feel uncomfortable and it would escalate real quick sometimes.

Not the worst, but the worst I'm keeping to myself :p

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and Deleted member 16346
I have no filter sometimes. I will mock or condescend on someone in a subtle way making them feel uncomfortable and it would escalate real quick sometimes.

Not the worst, but the worst I'm keeping to myself :p
I inadvertently do that all the time if theres someone in a group who's quite shy and conserved, i'll just start picking on them a little bit. I'm a natural ribber but I obvious gravitate toward abused dogs.

I've started doing it less tho cuz one of my best friends is a guy I met online who I only talked to over text for like a year before it turned out he was kinda shy talking in person. So I just kinda went out of my way to accomodate that

• +1
Reactions: Sphinx
Pedophilia

• JFL
  • WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: ROTTING, Looks234, MostGLSlayer and 11 others
Mood swings.
Stress.
Anxious.
Anger issues.
Impatience.
Cognitive ability decline. (low IQ)

just ldar at this point.

• +1
  • Woah
being shy and not decisive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16530, Deleted member 16677 and Deleted member 16346
I inadvertently do that all the time if theres someone in a group who's quite shy and conserved, i'll just start picking on them a little bit. I'm a natural ribber but I obvious gravitate toward abused dogs.

I've started doing it less tho cuz one of my best friends is a guy I met online who I only talked to over text for like a year before it turned out he was kinda shy talking in person. So I just kinda went out of my way to accomodate that
Na I don't do that to shy people, I do that to the people who like to talk a lot or just 'normal' people. They'll be talking about some project they did and I'd just say how easy it sounds but in a really subtle way, half way believing in it myself.

Usually I would do the opposite with weak or shy people, kinda lifting them up. But if a guy has a backbone I'm definitely going in sometimes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16346
I'm too feminine

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hueless and Deleted member 16346
-Taking things too literally
-Don't know social cues
-"Zoned out" when I'm doing something I enjoy
-Speech patterns : Too fast , robotic , without context and often lump random words together
-Frustrated if I don't figure something out within 5 minutes
-Short attention span on something I don't enjoy , lost a track of time on something I truly enjoy
-Dark jokes . Non-PC jokes and In-jokes
-Can't stop myself from overthinking and going downward spiral.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16530, Kroker and Deleted member 16346
Na I don't do that to shy people, I do that to the people who like to talk a lot or just 'normal' people. They'll be talking about some project they did and I'd just say how easy it sounds but in a really subtle way, half way believing in it myself.

Usually I would do the opposite with weak or shy people, kinda lifting them up. But if a guy has a backbone I'm definitely going in sometimes.
I really really wanna be one of those people who encourages shy ppl but tbh I just find milquetoast/conserved types so annoying especially when they try to divert the vibe of a hangout to something quieter

• +1
Reactions: Sphinx
I really really wanna be one of those people who encourages shy ppl but tbh I just find milquetoast/conserved types so annoying especially when they try to divert the vibe of a hangout to something quieter
I too don't like them at all. I'm like yeah bro! you can do it! and move on to something else. I probably don't mock and shit because they're so boring, waste of energy.

• +1
Ugliness

• JFL
  • Woah
Being too realistic, if a girl calls me hot or attractive I will tell them i am not in response.
They have said its a MAJOR turn off (multiple foids)

• +1
Low confidence which is probably linked to how quiet my voice is which i really hate too

• +1
Extremely introverted
Too judgemental (towards myself and others)
I’m kinda boring sometimes

• +1
im too based

• JFL
Reactions: Kroker
Low confidence which is probably linked to how quiet my voice is which i really hate too
My voice is legit gigasubhuman. Extremely high and does not fit my face at all:feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ROTTING, Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 16346
Just start smoking a pack a day theory
I acc used to smoke regualrly since I was 15 but I quit last year and my voice is still absolutely dogshit. I literally score in female ranges in some voice depth apps :lul:

• +1
I acc used to smoke regualrly since I was 15 but I quit last year and my voice is still absolutely dogshit. I literally score in female ranges in some voice depth apps :lul:
Yeah I used to smoke too but my teeth are kinda getting shit so I have to stop

Yeah I used to smoke too but my teeth are kinda getting shit so I have to stop
I got pretty lucky that my teeth were completely unaffected by it. Theyre very white still

• +1
My personality has a bad IPD and ES ratio.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ROTTING, Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 16346
Its hard to make friends, the average normie is so stupid and boring

• +1
Mine has got to be how extremely whiney I am if I have to do something I dont like or dont get what I want. Really nasty trait that I struggle to shake off tbh
Completely lack any sort of ability to talk to females

• +1
Was waiting for someone to make this joke. Answer fr now
Your appearance is your personality, if you think otherwise you have room temperature IQ.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Kroker, Deleted member 13332 and 1 other person
I simply dgaf about anything.
Motivation problem.
Antisocial because Idgaf about normie shit.
Drug abuser, my source of dopamine.