Wheat Waffles' best YouTube Black Pill Channel content to date. Study from 1,000 guys that sent him photos to rate on Fiverr

View attachment 1437978

Well you will never understand what its like being ugly, you're literally average if not slightly above average for an indian
people who have huge ass phyisiques at a short height end up looking like jokers IRL, even in the gym the wide as fuck midgets get zero respect lmao
How long have you been gymcelling dude? I’ve been gymcelling for 8 years plus and I can tell you men definitely respect manlet gymcels. Do you think men don’t respect Mr. Olympia tier physiques because of most of them are manlets? You must be joking.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16424, MakinItHappenReturn and volcelfatcel
How long have you been gymcelling dude? I’ve been gymcelling for 8 years plus and I can tell you men definitely respect manlet gymcels. Do you think men don’t respect Mr. Olympia tier physiques because of most of them are manlets? You must be joking.
I see no respect to a midget 5'4 gymcel because being tall>>>>any gymcelled physique

maybe by like other gymcelling men i guess lmao

• +1
Reactions: Looks234 and gamma
Ayy i'm one of the 9 indian guys he gave a 7/10

WW is a shit rater tho ngl he overrates quite a bit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14160 and volcelfatcel
  • +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
I see no respect to a midget 5'4 gymcel because being tall>>>>any gymcelled physique

Why are you talking about outliers all the time?

All I see you do is mention outliers

Which men are below 5'7? I'm barely seeing these niggas

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Warlow and volcelfatcel
@MakinItHappenReturn it’s all about being medium ugly, bhai

9EC40D6F B1EA 491A 9E97 5A0378BEC374

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rydofx, fogdart and Looks234
Ayy i'm one of the 9 indian guys he gave a 7/10

WW is a shit rater tho ngl he overrates quite a bit

He gave you 7??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16346
abandonship would be a 10 then jfl
Irl he basically would be tbh. Very few women would turn him down. Org is gigaautistic about this shit but a psl chadlite is an irl 9-10 most of the time

• +1
Reactions: fogdart and volcelfatcel

Of course, being tall mogs gymcelling but being a gymcelled manlet definitely earns you respect. Manlet gymcels getting disrespected is a psl meme - irl no tall fag would dare disrespect a manlet with top tier physique unless he’s tall and gymcelled. Also, less than 5% of men are 5’4” and below - men at that height are actually rare to find.

@MakinItHappenReturn irs all about being medium ugly, bhai

View attachment 1438010

You know the one thing that guy has that women FLOCK to even tho he is a little downward grown and has a downward swung mandible at a relatively bad gonial angle?

FACIAL AVERAGENESS

A fancy popular hairstyle on a face that is high in facial averageness is a killer for them, because it signals high in social skills and women are social creatures and want to be popular more than ANYTHING.

• +1
Reactions: fogdart and Deleted member 16215
You know the one thing that guy has that women FLOCK to even tho he is a little downward grown and has a downward swung mandible at a relatively bad gonial angle?

FACIAL AVERAGENESS

A fancy popular hairstyle on a face that is high in facial averageness is a killer for them, because it signals high in social skills and women are social creatures and want to be popular more than ANYTHING.
Take the harmony pill

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
Mind posting the entire analysis for us pls?
I paid for the basic service so he gave me just a rate no details. My flaws are quite apparent to me so I didn’t need him to break them down to me.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
Yeah i was surprised myself ngl maybe my pics were good but they were honest pics

Post right now the pics you sent him pls if you can?

I mean I said you were sort of good looking and shit and so has everyone, but I don't know anyone that is nudging you above a 6 because of your pheno which you even admit is almost Tamil.

I thought he had credibility.

• +1
I paid for the basic service so he gave me just a rate no details. My flaws are quite apparent to me so I didn’t need him to break them down to me.

Imagine paying only for a number, what is wrong with you? Add the other 5 dollars you cheapskate Jew

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart
Post right now the pics you sent him pls if you can?

I mean I said you were good looking and shit and so has everyone, but I don't know anyone that is nudging you above a 6 because of your pheno which you even admit is almost Tamil.

I thought he had credibility.
Here you are mate

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211212-030127_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211212-030127_Chrome.jpg
    290.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20211212-030114_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211212-030114_Chrome.jpg
    381 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20211212-030100_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211212-030100_Chrome.jpg
    211.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20211212-030120_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211212-030120_Chrome.jpg
    303.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: ManzareK, rydofx and MakinItHappenReturn
@VicMackey getting a 7 rating is retarded (sorry bhai), that means the 8's probably are trash too, of which there were only 13

• +1
Im ngl this nigga @MakinItHappenReturn is funny af but

Its very odd he refers to the site collectively as lazy. I don’t disagree but he’s lowkey still fat as shit. Something stones glass house
Yeah he’s a fat fuck tbh that’s the easiest looksmax

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4614 and Deleted member 14160
Here you are mate
For your pheno, you're undoubtedly a 7 but when considering all phenos, you should be 5ish according to his scale imo

• +1
Here you are mate

Tbh I get it because your bones and features independent of your skin complexion say 7, but non Indian/Pakistani women won;t examine the features because they are on Tamil dark skin. It's subconscious. I see some 4 and 5 white girls liking you though, but low class looking ones.

Do you get a lot of Chavvy girls eyeing you up?

Genuinely speaking you prob would be a 7 if you were lighter skin, which shows you how much race does play a factor.

• +1

In this video he says he doesnt consider pheno

@MakinItHappenReturn @ForeverRecession @volcelfatcel aka shit rates

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, MakinItHappenReturn, Deleted member 14160 and 1 other person

tbh jbw for benjamin sedas case isn't that good, he looks gl still
GL non white is still GL.

• +1
Yeah he’s a fat fuck tbh that’s the easiest looksmax

You are living in 2020. I have updated everyone on my HALF return to youthful looks with two separate videos

Change the record. It's no-longer the pandemic. I am down at 14%

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16215

Which is majorly flawed

Either he is trying to avoid being cancelled by liberals or he is acting ridiculous

• +1
Tbh I get it because your bones and features independent of your skin complexion say 7, but non Indian/Pakistani women won;t examine the features because they are on Tamil dark skin. It's subconscious. I see some 4 and 5 white girls liking you though, but low class looking ones.

Do you get a lot of Chavvy girls eyeing you up?

Genuinely speaking you prob would be a 7 if you were lighter skin, which shows you how much race does play a factor.
Chavvy girls and like bookworm type girls but never an classic cheerleader types yknow?

My bodycount is 4 but I also have NT halo + athlete halo cuz I rowed for school team. All the girls were like ltb-becky white girls and one indian htb

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, fogdart and MakinItHappenReturn
Chavvy girls and like bookworm type girls but never an classic cheerleader types yknow?

My bodycount is 4 but I also have NT halo + athlete halo cuz I rowed for school team. All the girls were like ltb-becky white girls and one indian htb

So I called it right. Damn I'm good.

• +1
tbh jbw for benjamin sedas case isn't that good, he looks gl still
GL non white is still GL.
Another massive thing to consider is the trustpill. Looking low trust as an ethnic is a death sentence most of the time if you're sub 5psl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160, MakinItHappenReturn and volcelfatcel

Classic cheerleader types are for chad, chadlites and Tyrone only.

• +1
Another massive thing to consider is the trustpill. Looking low trust as an ethnic is a death sentence most of the time if you're sub 5psl.

Which is why you need to 2pac max lmao

I'm not sure if ethnics failo in looking low-trust. I think there are ethnics with lighter skin who suit it. Lots of bad boys out there. If you were gym maxxed with a thick neck I'd be interested to see what you looked like.

Have you considered red light therapy, serums, microneedling and all that gay maxing shit?

I'm not sure if ethnics failo in looking low-trust. I think there are ethnics with lighter skin who suit it. Lots of bad boys out there
If you were gym maxxed with a thick neck I'd be interested to see what you looked like.

Have you considered red light therapy, serums, microneedling and all that gay maxing shit?
Tf is 2pacmaxxing? Shaving my head?

And yeah im gonna try ozygen therapy for my undereye circles and retina for skin. Just doing research atm cuz I dont wanna waste money on a chemistry set that doesnt work

• +1
Tf is 2pacmaxxing? Shaving my head?

And yeah im gonna try ozygen therapy for my undereye circles and retina for skin. Just doing research atm cuz I dont wanna waste money on a chemistry set that doesnt work

Chains, watches, bling basically. With edgy clothes. Leather jacket will work on you.

You need to bring an edge to yourself, because you look robust

Chains, watches, bling basically. With edgy clothes. Leather jacket will work on you.

You need to bring an edge to yourself, because you look robust
There are only two paths ahead of any western curry male

The arab fuckboy:

Fuckboy Fade Haircuts

The high class morronemaxxer:
Michele Morrone na quarentena

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14160, Deleted member 4614, noodlelover and 2 others

I'm not sure if ethnics failo in looking low-trust. I think there are ethnics with lighter skin who suit it. Lots of bad boys out there. If you were gym maxxed with a thick neck I'd be interested to see what you looked like.

2pac maxxing? nigga do you live in 2000's? This is the same guy that shits on NT theory @Biggdink @looksmaxpro @ForeverRecession Lol at this boomer

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
2pac maxxing? nigga do you live in 2000's? This is the same guy that shits on NT theory @Biggdink @looksmaxpro @ForeverRecession Lol at this boomer

Millennial*

And stop taking it concretely

I was using 2pac as a reference point

THUG MAX

Stop the convo anyway it's dead

I'm watching ufc

You are hyper critical of everything I say. Obsessed almost.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16215
Millennial*

And stop taking it concretely

I was using 2pac as a reference point

THUG MAX

Stop the convo anyway it's dead

I'm watching ufc

You are hyper critical of everything I say. Obsessed almost.
I got $100 on olivera favela mogger

jfl, i learned more on lookism in 2 months than anyone here could learn. if youre serious about looksmaxing you would roid gymcel. anything less than that is a half measure
Make sure you run fin or dut if your'e gonna roid. Hairloss cancels out any fucking thing the muscles and leaness give to your overall smv

100% agreed
all the models you mentioned aren't 10 or 12% they're like 14-15%

I believe this for an average guy but not an ugly short guy who compensates with gymcelling, anything you do is considered bad or overcompensating. But i guess you're healthy, most people should at least try to get to sub 15% def
Who the fuck is that kid at the end of all your comments 😂😂😂 that tryhard face kills me considering he looks 12🤣🤣🤣

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15984
Make sure you run fin or dut if your'e gonna roid. Hairloss cancels out any fucking thing the muscles and leaness give to your overall smv
been on roids for nearly 3 months dont have any hair loss from what ive seen.

Last edited:
if he showed his face his channel would failo and tank in popularity and legitimacy if he does not have chadlite/chad face

people would criticize and rate his face constantly, it is a delicate subject and no one wants to get rated low :oops:
He has already been exposed by John Anthony lifestyle

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
He has already been exposed by John Anthony lifestyle
Didn't he delete/private everything of himself after that

he should just rate his own face on his channel, it is only fair and might even gain peoples respect if he rates himself correctly :oops:

but in the end it is his decision and what do I know

Tom shrug

Didn't he delete/private everything of himself after that

he should just rate his own face on his channel, it is only fair and might even gain peoples respect if he rates himself correctly :oops:

but in the end it is his decision and what do I know

View attachment 1438591
He has already rated himself a 6/10 - he has said it multiple times that he’s main failo is that he’s ginger. This is the video

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
They can just use tinder or amy other online dating site