Wheat Waffles doesn't understand that being a 6'3" white guy doesn't mean shit if you have no sex appeal

Piratecel

Piratecel

Kraken
In this video he 'proves' how bad tinder is for men using the argument that "hey look an above average guy did terrible on tinder".

That guy numerous failos that would get him ignored by good amount of women, especially the hypergamous chadsexual ones on tinder.
1. Blonde
2. Shit Build
3. Gay midface
4. Norwooding
5. Uninteresting job/hobbies

He just seems low T as fuck, when women are lusting after the dark haired, tanned, tatted, muscular, high T chad. Not average blond bookworm.

Women want this

Most of them DO NOT want this

Bottom line Tinder most certainly does work if you are a chad, there has even been experiments shown that even manlet black gymcel Stephaniscold got loads of matches on Tinder because unlike this guy, he actually had sex appeal. There is also numerous other chad fishing experiments as well.
https://looksmax.org/threads/ugly-bbc-gymcel-tinder-experiment-lifefuel-for-gymcels.221641/

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hikicel69, Deleted member 9670, germanlooks and 17 others
Waffles? havent ate those for years.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Deleted member 16369, ShowerMaxxing and 3 others
Isn’t that what the video is saying? A good height can’t even save a white guy with no sex appeal

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 17872, ShowerMaxxing and 9 others
Isn’t that what the video is saying? A good height can’t even save a white guy with no sex appeal
I mean wheat waffles is trying to make it like this is an above average guy that ticks all the hypergamy boxes but that is far from the truth.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332, Ezekiel, Deleted member 16984 and 2 others
I've had tinder for a few months and only one match and zero replies.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16984, Richard_Hungwell, ShowerMaxxing and 4 others
Zyzz is LTN without body and height/status halo

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Richard_Hungwell
In terms of appeal he's not below the average man of his age bracket, yes, he obviously he has failos but overall his appeal isn't bad, plus he can always run JBW game

IMG 20220621 013629

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Ethniframementalcel, fogdart and 1 other person
Whats a gay midface lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Ethniframementalcel and Deleted member 17829
SMV is your face and height, rest is less important

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: exeight and Richard_Hungwell
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ken, Richard_Hungwell, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
B-b-but this forum told me all you have to be is average, tall, and white to get life handed to you on a silver platter :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: germanlooks, Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 17872 and 8 others
Muh JBW. Muh 6 feet. Muh colored eyes!

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, fogdart, Deleted member 17829 and 6 others
B-b-but this forum told me all you have to be is average, tall, and white to get life handed to you on a silver platter :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
it also tells you to die your hair dark and get muscles

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 14160
Inb4 the curries go after you for going against the theory that being a tall white guy = infinite PSL.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, EasternRightWinger15, Deleted member 12234 and 3 others
Looks plain as fuck,low sex appeal indeed

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Piratecel
Wheat Waffles and the black pill in general is just a bunch of retards who think they are geniuses.

They have no idea how much control you have over your own life.

also wheat waffles can't rate SMV for shit.

• +1
Reactions: Tropical Tyrone, Richard_Hungwell, Ken and 7 others
I hate copers jfl. Look at the coping replies in this thread 😂@Biggdink @Blackgymmax @tyronelite

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, alriodai, tyronelite and 1 other person
I hate copers jfl. Look at the coping replies in this thread 😂@Biggdink @Blackgymmax @tyronelite
Blackpillers don’t understand you need youth indicators to be attractive (called feminine features by guys here but they’re needed for both genders)

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Prettyboy and Looks234
Blackpillers don’t understand you need youth indicators to be attractive (called feminine features by guys here but they’re needed for both genders)
In conclusion blue eyes and being tall is cope :soy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, alriodai, fogdart and 2 others
Sex appeal is everything. I'd rather be a high sex appeal ogre than a prettyboy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: germanlooks, Tropical Tyrone, Richard_Hungwell and 4 others
In this video he 'proves' how bad tinder is for men using the argument that "hey look an above average guy did terrible on tinder".

That guy numerous failos that would get him ignored by good amount of women, especially the hypergamous chadsexual ones on tinder.
1. Blonde
2. Shit Build
3. Gay midface
4. Norwooding

He just seems low T as fuck, when women are lusting after the dark haired, tanned, tatted, muscular, high T chad. Not average blond bookworm.

Women want this
View attachment 1743128

View attachment 1743131

Bottom line Tinder most certainly does work if you are a chad, there has even been experiments shown that even manlet black gymcel Stephaniscold got loads of matches on Tinder because unlike this guy, he actually had sex appeal. There is also numerous other chad fishing experiments as well.
https://looksmax.org/threads/ugly-bbc-gymcel-tinder-experiment-lifefuel-for-gymcels.221641/

They are catching on @fogdart

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
i think the main problem is
that he dont look intimidating.. women LOVE guys that appeal intimidating
intimidating looks = masculine = sexy as hell

BUT
of course only intimidating and masculine looks isnt enough.. you should have harmony (above average facially) and intimidating

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and alriodai
His pics are also super bland you'd think this is a middle aged man profile but apparently his 22 wtf

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Enfant terrible and Piratecel
His pics are also super bland you'd think this is a middle aged man profile but apparently his 22 wtf
Blonde white men age like fine milk.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and redlorry34
Just look like a serial killer theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 14160
Yeah I explained this in another thread

His profile gives me “he’s a good boy who will take me on dates & I’ll put him in the friendzone”

Instead of “damn he looks like a good time & can fuck me good”

I wanted to see what he was messaging these chicks too

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, alriodai, Virgin at 29 😔 and 2 others
He isn't good looking.
Everything else is just circlejerk

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Johnnybegood, Richard_Hungwell and 3 others
this is not a 6/10 clearly

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell

1. Blonde
2. Shit Build
3. Gay midface
4. Norwooding

Women want this
View attachment 1743128

View attachment 1743131

he is not above average looking

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and AlexanderTheGreat11

1. Blonde
2. Shit Build
3. Gay midface
4. Norwooding

Women want this
View attachment 1743128

View attachment 1743131

gymmaxing is legit for tinder, i have some size and am seeing top abs at 19% BF
once I'm cut I'm gonna hop on tinder again in time for college :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, fogdart and Piratecel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fjor2096, fogdart, Richard_Hungwell and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, fogdart and Virgin at 29 😔
  • JFL
Reactions: fjor2096, fogdart, exeight and 10 others
Youth / health / fertility indicators they all mean the same, both men and women can have them or lack them, they are not gender specific but guys here refer to them as feminime features since as heterosexual males they naturally only ever looked for them on girls

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13588, Richard_Hungwell, DarkLoner94 and 1 other person

1. Blonde
2. Shit Build
3. Gay midface
4. Norwooding

Women want this
View attachment 1743128

View attachment 1743131

omfg some sexy women that the step is cold got,

Likes/Matches within 28hrs:
53 likes and 33 matches
Got 99+ likes in less than 3 days

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13588 and Deleted member 17829
he is not above average looking
alot of these guys standards are so low, because they see themselves in these guys and compare. Its no different from when a obese women calls a fat women average.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13588, Richard_Hungwell, alriodai and 1 other person
Youth / health / fertility indicators they all mean the same, both men and women can have them or lack them, they are not gender specific but guys here refer to them as feminime features since as heterosexual males they naturally only ever looked for them on girls
Interesting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13588 and Richard_Hungwell

1. Blonde
2. Shit Build
3. Gay midface
4. Norwooding

Women want this
View attachment 1743128

View attachment 1743131

Honestly I think he's cute. Though I have a male brain. If I was a foid who was into white guys, I would ask him for a dick pic. Being able to please a woman sexually is the most important thing. I'm a 5'6" autistic manlet. But thank God I've got like 5.5"+ girth. He looks like he has no sexual confidence in his pics. I have a thick cock and know I gotta thick cock so I have a certain fuckboy 18 pussy stare (12 of which were hookers) in the old selfie that I used for online dating. Now in my main selfie because I'm trying to attract a LTR, I have a high-trust smile. But in those mischievous eyes and lips of mine you can see a 23 pussy stare (14 of which are hookers). Back when I got like no pussy, I looked like an innocent boy in my selfies.

I also think I can estimate body count of a woman just by looking into her eyes. You can just tell that a lot of women around my age have rode the cock carousel just by looking into their eyes in their pics

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13588, fogdart, Richard_Hungwell and 2 others
he comes off as soy, this guy could softmax pretty hard tho ngl

• +1
Reactions: Ken, Richard_Hungwell and fogdart
They are catching on @fogdart
The sex appeal pill is brutal - even whites can't escape it. I thought only ethnics needed it, but apparently whites do too. Having a low T/soy pheno is a death sentence for slaying in 2022 - you can easily get matches with that pheno if you're white, but none will lead to anything sexual. The dude in OP is clearly above average in SMV - would be a slayer if he was tanned with tattoos and a gymcel physique. His 290 matches did not lead to anywhere because in his tinder profile, he looks like an abused dog waiting to be rescued. Brutal.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gargamel, whiteissuperior, Ken and 4 others
being white is sex appeal in and of itself (if you go for non-white girls) thanks to race politics advertising white men as naturally dominant and privilidged

it would take me a month to sex appeal max and slay if i was in his body

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13588, fogdart and Richard_Hungwell
being white is sex appeal in and of itself (if you go for non-white girls) thanks to race politics advertising white men as naturally dominant and privilidged

it would take me a month to sex appeal max and slay if i was in his body
JBW doesn't work on other white people, an average white guy could easily get an asian girl for example, purely because more often than not asian men don't have any sex appeal.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and stamaster21
JBW doesn't work on other white people, an average white guy could easily get an asian girl for example, purely because more often than not asian men don't have any sex appeal.
good comment, the reason is because asian men on avg have smaller penises, and less facial hair, and look more netous. The neotous features and less hair is a benefit for women but hurts asian mens sex appeal. So when white men go into asian countries they look much more mascaline then the asian men.

Its one reason black men do very well in asian countries, with women. Just look at this post below, the chinese government did this as some racial sexual war-fare nothing more. They don't want these black men going down to asia and fucking these women. They believe ty lawson would set a example.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ken, Deleted member 13588, fogdart and 2 others
good comment, the reason is because asian men on avg have smaller penises, and less facial hair, and look more netous. The neotous features and less hair is a benefit for women but hurts asian mens sex appeal. So when white men go into asian countries they look much more mascaline then the asian men.

Its one reason black men do very well in asian countries, with women. Just look at this post below, the chinese government did this as some racial sexual war-fare nothing more. They don't want these black men going down to asia and fucking these women. They believe ty lawson would set a example.

Chink fear of the BBC :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13588 and Richard_Hungwell
u really saying men and women have the same fertility indicators?

Looks plain as fuck,low sex appeal indeed
This. His face is just very unremarkable and thus unattractive to women.

It's the same with many blonde women for me. They can be decent-looking but have very low sex appeal because of how plain they look.
10142476-young-blonde-woman-poses-for-fine-art-portrait.jpg

Zyzz is LTN without body and height/status halo
Body and status ARE sex appeal though. Roided tatted and tanned (and appropriate facial hair) boost sex appeal provided you have an adequate base.

A pale skinny prettyboy cutecel with no muscles has comparatively low sex appeal.

Basically, there are other factors that are much more important than having a great face when it comes to sex appeal.

It's like when you see a chick that isn't that pretty but she has a great body and acts really slutty and you want to fuck her really badly.
ksGeqzS.jpg

Compare this to the perfect-looking conservatively-dressed stacy who acts quiet and reserved...she is nice to look at but you don't really want to fuck her as much.
XSlbVmNA-Bella-Hadid-1-1200x675.jpg

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Ken, fogdart, Beetlejuice and 1 other person