• Forums
  • Looksmax
  • Offtopic
  • ๐—ช๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ช๐—ฎ๐—ณ๐—ณ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐˜† ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฑ...

๐—ช๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ช๐—ฎ๐—ณ๐—ณ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐˜† ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ผ (๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด)

Klasik616

Klasik616

punk

The majority of young women are preffering to stay single if they cannot get Chad, they would rather date their dogs than the average man. No girl actually feels the need to have a man, not for money or personality (they already have female friends). The only escape is being Chad or staying a lonely virgin. MTBs are rejecting every guy out there and hooking up only with the top men, women bodycounts only go to an small amount of men. Some users here say women are asexual, not really they're delusional. "Women would rather die alone than date the average man" -Me. The average man is 5'8 - 5'11, unfunny, not muscular, average income, bad experienced with women.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: widdi, greywind, |Daddy_Zygos| and 3 others
I remember seeing this guy in my campus ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
he would mog if it wasnt for his biggest failo(ginger)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Seltin Sweety, Saint Casanova, greywind and 2 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Saint Casanova, uksucks, incel194012940 and 2 others
>The majority of young women are preffering to stay single if they cannot get Chad.

How can this be real if I follow several random people on my Instagram and there are several couples of average girls with average or ugly guys

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Suns9999 and Klasik616
Does he looks uglier IRL? How manlet is he
He look 5โ€™8ish I saw him from a distance when going to the gym and saw him after the niggas here donโ€™t like to talk ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. It was at UOB campus not too far from the north gate thatโ€™s where most of his interviews with college girls happen.

This was the video I saw him in

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and Klasik616
He still remained the same wtf

>The majority of young women are preffering to stay single if they cannot get Chad.

How can this be real if I follow several random people on my Instagram and there are several couples of average girls with average or ugly guys
Cope
That foid probably rejected 30 dudes and stayed with one, 29 left without girlfriends.

Last edited:
Cope
That foid rejected 30 dudes and stayed with one, 29 left without girlfriends.
what foid, i didnt click any video
"cope", im talking about what i see, lol.
and she rejecting 30 guys, doesn't mean that the 29 didn't find another woman, what shit logic is that.

my 2 friends from school have a gf. all my cousins have gfs. most of them are far from chad looking for lookism patterns.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and Klasik616
I believe the incel phenomenon is real for ugly men with no money, or average man with a certain type of personality. but for the majority it is not.

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|
what foid, i didnt click any video
"cope", im talking about what i see, lol.
and she rejecting 30 guys, doesn't mean that the 29 didn't find another woman, what shit logic is that.

my 2 friends from school have a gf. all my cousins have gfs. most of them are far from chad looking for lookism patterns.
Do you have a girlfriend?
How many foids you have asked out ended up accepting the date and kissing / fucking you later?
Doesn't make sense, most men get rejected quite a lot.

Do you have a girlfriend?
How many foids you have asked out ended up accepting the date and kissing / fucking you later?
Doesn't make sense, most men get rejected quite a lot.
I'm not interested in getting a girlfriend. On my Instagram there are several girls interested in me. It's very easy for me to get a girlfriend, also easy to fuck because of my big and gL penis, sluts love it when I show it and say dirt shit for them, I like doing this, it's a more dynamic and interactive masturbation(not really proud of it), but I'm not interested in fucking in real life, I find it dirty and disgusting.
There have been cases of me being approached on the street by girls and I receive very heavy iois when I go out on the street without glasses and dressed up.

I'm not a good anti-lookist example.

despite that guys here say I'm normie looking. This is not the feedback I receive from women.

• +1
I'm not interested in getting a girlfriend. On my Instagram there are several girls interested in me. It's very easy for me to get a girlfriend, also easy to fuck because of my big and gL penis, sluts love it when I show it and say dirt shit for them, I like doing this, it's a more dynamic and interactive masturbation(not really proud of it), but I'm not interested in fucking in real life, I find it dirty and disgusting.
There have been cases of me being approached on the street by girls and I receive very heavy iois when I go out on the street without glasses and dressed up.

I'm not a good anti-lookist example.

despite that guys here say I'm normie looking. This is not the feedback I receive from women.
Then you're Chad IRL and cannot comprehend KHHVs like me and a ton of users, you just proved hypergamy boyo.

Then you're Chad IRL and cannot comprehend KHHVs like me and a ton of users, you just proved hypergamy boyo.
Who would have thought that women liked handsome men.....
This does not prove the situation you describe that women only have handsome boyfriends.
lol.
you need to study a little more logic and have common sense.

also im a fuckin chinlet with a giga nose, my sideview is horrible. despite that women find me attractive, maybe a lot more guys are perceived as gL than you think.

Go on instagram yourself to look for couples, you will see.

• +1
He look 5โ€™8ish I saw him from a distance when going to the gym and saw him after the niggas here donโ€™t like to talk ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. It was at UOB campus not too far from the north gate thatโ€™s where most of his interviews with college girls happen.

This was the video I saw him in

made me rage lol

Who would have thought that women liked handsome men.....
This does not prove the situation you describe that women only have handsome boyfriends.
lol.
you need to study a little more logic and have common sense.

also im a fuckin chinlet with a giga nose, my sideview is horrible. despite that women find me attractive, maybe a lot more guys are perceived as gL than you think.
Cope. 90% of men are virgins in the west. Statistics donโ€™t lie.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Eduardo DOV