Wheat Waffles rates Ice Poseidon a 4/10

RecessedChinCel

RecessedChinCel

New Tank

• JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, MiroslavBulldosex, koalendo and 8 others
Jfl at him not thinking he’s a recessed subhuman.

“Girls aren’t looking at your mandible” jfl at how hard normie cope.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Racky, Baldingman1998 and 4 others
He needs to tiktok maxx and run JBW

My 12 year old cousin has a better jawline ded srs. Accurate rating imo, LTN facially

• WTF
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Jfl at him not thinking he’s a recessed subhuman.

“Girls aren’t looking at your mandible” jfl at how hard normie cope.
He is white and tall. He automatically wins

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Racky, Truecel14, Deleted member 18244 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Vain786
ice is the original autist

He is white and tall. He automatically wins
“White”
DFADE79B B743 4AE5 AD8E EBF774D67B94

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Truecel14, Baldingman1998, ShowerMaxxing and 4 others
  • JFL
Closer to 5/10 but yeah not an unfair assessment of his flaws

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 19469 and 2 others
I'm not talking about smv, obviously he has some appeal cuz of white skin
But off facial features alone he is a LTN
He will get ethnic Stacy. Ethnic women will look at him and will think he looks like a youthful man, his white skin will blind them. Ethnic women select the best genes, they know white people like him have secret powers like time travel and the ability to fly and turn invisible. Hence why ethnic women select whites

• JFL
Reactions: Racky, Deleted member 16275, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
He will get ethnic Stacy. Ethnic women will look at him and will think he looks like a youthful man, his white skin will blind them. Ethnic women select the best genes, they know white people like him have secret powers like time travel and the ability to fly and turn invisible. Hence why ethnic women select whites
Tales from slums of mumbai

• JFL
Underate. Hes like 5/10 or 5,25/10. Wheat waffle is retarded low iq, ugly. I should do the rating and get paid. I know how to ascend people it boils me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, Ken, Deleted member 18522 and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover and Deleted member 18840
Underate. Hes like 5/10 or 5,25/10. Wheat waffle is retarded low iq, ugly. I should do the rating and get paid. I know how to ascend people it boils me
He would mog if he got rhino and jaw work done tbh

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 18840
That nigga is not a 5

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Meteor21 and Deleted member 18840
That nigga is not a 5
Its selfie camera. The average guy is subhuman. Rating per psl is diff than rating in normie scale. In normie scale below average is genuinely ugly

That nigga is not a 5
hes a 5

he looks like a normal muhfucka youd see on the street, hes not worse looking than the average guy. slightly above

average guy is a 4 maybe below

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: It'snotover and Deleted member 18840
Also jfl at that feminine nose u gave him he would rope asap @RecessedChinCel

• +1
Reactions: greeneyes and RecessedChinCel
Wheat would probably give you a 9 or something like that though ngl

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Wheat would probably give you a 9 or something like that though ngl
And it would be overate. I feel like the more you’re attractive the more you’re self aware. Ive seen so many people, got so many different treatments, in lots of countries
around the world who had different cultures so i can easy spot what makes a face attractive and if its fixable.

To wheat, giving a rating is just an abstract thing. He never was really gl never will nor ascended. To me it takes a different perspective. Its like comparing a 2d chinese man to a 3d forward grown caucasoid mogger.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24622
looks weird as fuck son, you go overkill on the nose. not everybody needs some overly flat nose

flat nose is an ethhnic trait, just like u gave me a feminine sloped nose when my nose is straight
View attachment 1879883
I didn’t just give you a flat nose I rotated your entire skull, moved back your lower maxilla, and gave you better brow. jfl.

See in this morph I barely touched your nose just moved the bone structure around your face.
67E50E33 F7C0 417A 98AA 1BD3290E0863

6F4FB83E FF42 420C A9C0 9631689AD97E

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Racky and Deleted member 18522
I didn’t just give you a flat nose I rotated your entire skull, moved back your lower maxilla, and gave you better brow. jfl.

See in this morph I barely touched your nose just moved the bone structure around your face.
View attachment 1879891
View attachment 1879892
just rotate my skull downwards theory jfl complete opposite of what most are trying to achieve, i have too much upwards growth theory

• +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel
just rotate my skull downwards theory jfl complete opposite of what most are trying to achieve, i have too much upwards growth theory
Unironically yes. Tok much maxilla projection relative to the brow ridge is feminine tbh.

Look at vinnie’s side
08A60C16 B4F9 45A1 9723 7DE37C2BBA93

A4272973 1838 4522 8B78 8871DDF8D300

Feminine side :
759D5D3E 87A2 4C2C B770 56D7D2D09B3B

Masc :
C1514BC3 8755 4B90 A467 9544DFF12925

When you asked what keeps you as vinniehackerlite instead of full on his level this probably contributes to it.

You’re still GL though no need to obsess over this I am just an aspie

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Racky, Kingkellz and Deleted member 19157
Unironically yes. Tok much maxilla projection relative to the brow ridge is feminine tbh.

Look at vinnie’s side
View attachment 1879898
View attachment 1879899
its not completely ideal but its infinitely better being “feminine” than being recessed

idk the morph looks like shit, i dont even love my profile but i dont know any surgeries that would improve it

not gna recess my maxilla

• +1
its not completely ideal but its infinitely better being “feminine” than being recessed

idk the morph looks like shit, i dont even love my profile but i dont know any surgeries that would improve it

not gna recess my maxilla
That morph is mostly unachievable it’s impossible to rotate your entire craniofacial structure.

Over projected maxilla + weak brow = monkey look/feminine look

Obviously these things are less important than your front profile and pheno.

It’s just the difference between a normal everyday GL guy and vinnie.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
“Curved mandible” WW is such a piece of shit man 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

That morph is mostly unachievable it’s impossible to rotate your entire craniofacial structure.

Over projected maxilla + weak brow = monkey look/feminine look

Obviously these things are less important than your front profile and pheno.

It’s just the difference between a normal everyday GL guy and vinnie.
ye but imo my eyes are better than vinnie, my lips are less DSL and overly plump, my face is less elongated and more harmonious

he looks better from side but i think i look better from the front

hows this pic
417A8A26 000C 441D A133 0958073BB979

• +1
ye but imo my eyes are better than vinnie, my lips are less DSL and overly plump, my face is less elongated and more harmonious

hows this pic
View attachment 1879904
I’ve seen your eyes yeah you have better eyes than him.

But he has better mandible, better zygos, and better brow. Mostly just has better bones than you.

Look here you see how you lack “fullness” in this area compared to vinnie? This is what makes vinnie so GL
58132A23 E7F1 4D5D 8998 ABD08BEBFA15

F3517E86 96F8 4474 8046 396A07B76568

Tbh this can be easily fixed though with fillers/implants/fat grafting if you decide it’s worth paying attention to.

Like I said before this is mostly irrelevant though. You are already goodlooking so it doesn’t really matter.

Also bruh get a better haircut tbh like a fringe or something. Just copy vinnie’s look tbh you already look like him.

I’ve seen your eyes yeah you have better eyes than him.

But he has better mandible, better zygos, and better brow. Mostly just has better bones than you.

Look here you see how you lack “fullness” in this area compared to vinnie? This is what makes vinnie so GL
View attachment 1879906
View attachment 1879907

Tbh this can be easily fixed though with fillers/implants/fat grafting if you decide it’s worth paying attention to.

Like I said before this is mostly irrelevant though. You are already goodlooking so it doesn’t really matter.

Also bruh get a better haircut tbh like a fringe or something. Just copy vinnie’s look tbh you already look like him.
AD3E5604 119E 457D 9090 19FB1314A833
3C06C5E7 4A04 4EDF 9158 24AEE11A5CDB

i agree with the hair and ive been working on that

does he have better zygos? idk

i think i have better harmony than him, my mandible might be a bit shorter but its harmonious to my face and having some long ass mandible is male gaze shyt

• +1
do it then

Look at vinnie’s side
View attachment 1879898
View attachment 1879899

Feminine side :
View attachment 1879901

Masc :
View attachment 1879902

When you asked what keeps you as vinniehackerlite instead of full on his level this probably contributes to it.

You’re still GL though no need to obsess over this I am just an aspie
Jesus fuck vinnies chin is fucking HUGEEEE
@chinpilled destroyed me

• JFL
Reactions: Racky and RecessedChinCel
hes kinda frauding tho op
B6C2ADC9 3733 4B09 A233 A7BC0BF14A97

i think this side of my face might be the better one as well, although this is terrible lighting
4AC2A41F E160 44A9 A851 DB3EB5D84D56

hows this pic
View attachment 1879904
Vinnie mogs you. Stop coping