Wheat Waffles vs Tails (Fiverr)

Johnnybegood

Johnnybegood

Mistral
So as some of you may remember I wrote a post a while back telling what my WW face rating on fiverr was, it was a 5/10,at the time I thought he had been too harsh on me, because some of the guys he was rating a 5/10 and even a 6/10 I remember thinking I was better looking than most of them. So I decided to ask for a 2nd opinion and bought the face rating of tails, he gave me a 5.75/10 with the potential to be at least 1 point higher if I leanmaxxed.
I'm currently over 20% body fat, which is funny because for some weird reason WW thought I was too skinny... WTF? I have a straight up beer belly and this mfer is telling I'm too skinny. Jfl!

Conclusion: the idea of 1 rating defining who you are is ridiculous, to really understand how good looking you are you need to gather several opinions from different people, including real life interactions. All I know is that I'm not below avg and I'm at least slightly above avg.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MostGLSlayer, Looks234, turkproducer and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 16371 and LooksmaxxHopeful
He might have meant skinny fat maybe?
He said I had to eat more lool. I know my face is not bloated, mainly because eof my long ramus but in the photos I show him you couldn't see my body so he just assumed I was skinny when I'm literally over 20% bf and even my mom and friends tell me I should lose a few pounds

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and Deleted member 16530
So as some of you may remember I wrote a post a while back telling what my WW face rating on fiverr was, it was a 5/10,at the time I thought he had been too harsh on me, because some of the guys he was rating a 5/10 and even a 6/10 I remember thinking I was better looking than most of them. So I decided to ask for a 2nd opinion and bought the face rating of tails, he gave me a 5.75/10 with the potential to be at least 1 point higher if I leanmaxxed.
I'm currently over 20% body fat, which is funny because for some weird reason WW thought I was too skinny... WTF? I have a straight up beer belly and this mfer is telling I'm too skinny. Jfl!

Conclusion: the idea of 1 rating defining who you are is ridiculous, to really understand how good looking you are you need to gather several opinions from different people, including real life interactions. All I know is that I'm not below avg and I'm at least slightly above avg.
You should get quoves rating

You should get quoves rating
yeah bro, but quoves doesn't tell you where you stand compared to the general population. He is by far the best rater out there, but he won't rate you.

yeah bro, but quoves doesn't tell you where you stand compared to the general population. He is by far the best rater out there, but he won't rate you.
I'd think it's still worth it just because of how much in depth his analysis are. With him you'll know exactly your flaws are and you can better assess how you stack up against others even if he doesn't rate you.

If only I had been making blackpill videos and charging people for ratings for the past 5 years
I would be well off right now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman and aBetterMii
Your real rating is your success with women irl.
Men are going to rate you based on their own ideals so its bullshit.

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and .👽.
I'd think it's still worth it just because of how much in depth his analysis are. With him you'll know exactly your flaws are and you can better assess how you stack up against others even if he doesn't rate you.
AHAHA. I mean truer words have never been spoken. But you can't blame young men for wanting to know if it's over when literally all of the blackpill community does is analyze autistically every facial feature. I'ts normal to discover the BP and then go through a phase of self-doubt, especially if you're having a dry-spell or you're not very social so u don't get a lot fo interactions with women.

• +1
Reactions: IThinkImAboutToROPE
Your real rating is your success with women irl.
Men are going to rate you based on their own ideals so its bullshit.
I agree. So many delusional copers that got a 6/10 from WW and i'm like "dude if you go to a college campus, half the guys that are in shape and are social look better than you and have waaayyy more status and IRL appeal.

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii, IThinkImAboutToROPE and MostGLSlayer
I agree. So many delusional copers that got a 6/10 from WW and i'm like "dude if you go to a college campus, half the guys that are in shape and are social look better than you and have waaayyy more status and IRL appeal.
It's the same moneymaxxing scam like PUA courses run, men are so easily manipulated jfl even by other men...

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
does it really matter if u r 5/10 or 5,75/10? no drastic change in your dating live. also show your pics:)

does it really matter if u r 5/10 or 5,75/10? no drastic change in your dating live. also show your pics:)
Yes, but the difference is that tails correctly pointed out I was a bit overweight, I mean I'm 91 kgs and 6ft1, I recently measured my body fat and is about 25-27%. He also said I would gain an extra point if I leanmaxxed. That's the difference bro!

P.s. I'm not gonna show my pics because I don't trust a lot of guys in this forum. I mean God only knows who is behind the computer screen.

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
Yes, but the difference is that tails correctly pointed out I was a bit overweight, I mean I'm 91 kgs and 6ft1, I recently measured my body fat and is about 25-27%. He also said I would gain an extra point if I leanmaxxed. That's the difference bro!

P.s. I'm not gonna show my pics because I don't trust a lot of guys in this forum. I mean God only knows who is behind the computer screen.
Normie Trait: Not posting pictures to incel forums

• JFL
Reactions: Johnnybegood

Conclusion: the idea of 1 rating defining who you are is ridiculous,
ALSO.
10 ratings defining who you are is ridiculous,

What is the defining rating?
behavior of women.

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood