When and how did you become blackpilled

D

Deleted member 17791

Insane in the brain
I can't remember when exactly but it was around 2019. I found a bunch of mewing videos and decided to start doing it.

I would soon find this guy that would talk about incels, he gad this real chill vibe, he'd look at blackpill memes, laugh and give his advice. Not really "just shower bro", idk, he kinda accepted that they are in the shitter and gave copes I guess.

So I would eventually start browsing braincels, watching these blackpill youtube channels on 80:20 dating etc.

I joined that sub reddit pretty late, it would soon get banned only like a month or two after I found it.

I would spend 2020 not going on any blackpill sites, at this point, I kinda just accepted the blackpill and went back to my daily life without much thought. I suppose it didn't effect a homeschoolcel like myself.

In late 2020 I would start browsing lookism and looksmax threads that I found on google searches I made and would even create a lookism account in like 2021. I would only brows the site sparingly. Little did I know, lookism too would go away.

So at this point, I would just watch blackpill youtube videos every now and again, getting blackpilled about more stuff. I started realising just how fucked shit really was.

Then I would make an account here I am now.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, owlofathena, currylightskin and 1 other person
Elliot Rodger came to me in a dream and Blackpilled me.

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 17791
I can't remember when exactly but it was around 2019. I found a bunch of mewing videos and decided to start doing it.

I would soon find this guy that would talk about incels, he gad this real chill vibe, he'd look at blackpill memes, laugh and give his advice. Not really "just shower bro", idk, he kinda accepted that they are in the shitter and gave copes I guess.

So I would eventually start browsing braincels, watching these blackpill youtube channels on 80:20 dating etc.

I joined that sub reddit pretty late, it would soon get banned only like a month or two after I found it.

I would spend 2020 not going on any blackpill sites, at this point, I kinda just accepted the blackpill and went back to my daily life without much thought. I suppose it didn't effect a homeschoolcel like myself.

In late 2020 I would start browsing lookism and looksmax threads that I found on google searches I made and would even create a lookism account in like 2021. I would only brows the site sparingly. Little did I know, lookism too would go away.

So at this point, I would just watch blackpill youtube videos every now and again, getting blackpilled about more stuff. I started realising just how fucked shit really was.

i was a critical/algorithmic thinker even when i wqs 14 (is that even a term idk) so i always made assumptions about life / social stuff yadayada, found out blackpill online and said yeah thats what i was thinking this is what dating was. than ive observed and tried to correlate the online theories with real life (was never a basement dweller) and im quiet suprised how life is so close to total average of the manosphere claims.

im not blackpilled not blue or redpilled not whitepilled im reality pilled. World is cucked and thats it. bitches always gonna be whores

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Nisse
i was a critical/algorithmic thinker even when i wqs 14 (is that even a term idk) so i always made assumptions about life / social stuff yadayada, found out blackpill online and said yeah thats what i was thinking this is what dating was. than ive observed and tried to correlate the online theories with real life (was never a basement dweller) and im quiet suprised how life is so close to total average of the manosphere claims.

im not blackpilled not blue or redpilled not whitepilled im reality pilled. World is cucked and thats it. bitches always gonna be whores
Literally me!
6ACD8C79 E1A6 4B29 90E6 4F86F70BF71B

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Elliot Rodger came to me in a dream and Blackpilled me.
Based.

Based sciencecel

:feelsgiga:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
I used to think world was run by illuminati who ruin my life and make me and the whole human race into slave when I was a kid.

So I LDAR from 4th grade to 18

Then I realize that I just ugly and ethnic

• JFL
wheat waffles vs hamza debaye

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21146 and Deleted member 17791
I used to think world was run by illuminati who ruin my life and make me and the whole human race into slave when I was a kid.

So I LDAR from 4th grade to 18

Then I realize that I just ugly and ethnic
I was into conspiracy theories too. I still believe a few.

• JFL
Reactions: incel194012940
I got blackpilled age 15 by browsing /fit/ and /r9k/

2 years later I was balls deep on lookism.

• +1
  • Woah
I was into conspiracy theories too. I still believe a few.
my worldview didn’t change really I just spend my free time thinking about dick sizes instead now

• JFL
Reactions: The_God and Deleted member 17791
  • +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
Do you still browse chan?

yep, I lurked for over a year before I started posting

lmao
yeah I spend about 5-6 hours day lurking 4chan. the only time I stopped was when I was in first year of university, and I still had a shred of optimism that I could be NT. I gave up on that pretty quickly.

• JFL
yeah I spend about 5-6 hours day lurking 4chan. the only time I stopped was when I was in first year of university, and I still had a shred of optimism that I could be NT. I gave up on that pretty quickly.
I stopped browsing after I got banned

Is that the ex-prime minister of Poland in your AVI, man?

• JFL
I stopped browsing after I got banned
I rarely post. ive had bans in the past but 4chan is too easy to access. I dont use tiktok, instagram, facebook or anything. when I wake up I get excited to check 4chan, because I know that overnight, all the threads would have been replaced by new threads.

snapchat and 4chan are my only social medias.

• Woah
I rarely post. ive had bans in the past but 4chan is too easy to access. I dont use tiktok, instagram, facebook or anything. when I wake up I get excited to check 4chan, because I know that overnight, all the threads would have been replaced by new threads.

snapchat and 4chan are my only social medias.
Mirin. I found that place fun to browse but it's not good tbh. These places fucked me up.

I was born blackpilled

• JFL
Your favourite age of women is the same as the age you were first blackpilled.:feelsgood:
Thing is I wanted older women in my teeen years

• Woah
never

• JFL
Honestly? I've always been blackpilled. I just didn't really have a word for it or know the true extent of the blackpill until my mid-20s.

Even as early as my early teens, I could already notice the disparity between the conventional bluepill wisdom and the things that I saw in real life. The most popular kids weren't better people or even had good personalities (in fact many were utter dicks and low IQ). Yet nobody seems to judge them for it or hold it against them. It just seemed like your morals didn't matter.

But the point where I truly got 'blackpilled' in the modern sense was a couple of years after I started gymcelling. I went through my redpill/gymmaxing phase during my mid-20s. This had the effect of exposing me to the redpill (I originally was only looking for lifting advice but spending enough time on places like bodybuilding.com meant I came into contact with redpill lingo) and then later the blackpill.

It was fucking brutal at the time. I legit thought I had a future at the time. I legit thought I was at least 6/10 facially (I'm more like 4/10) and that getting a good looking body without steroids was possible (just lol). I bought into all of this bullshit. I feel so stupid for doing it.

I'd say I was fully blackpilled around the age of 27 or so. I'm 31 now.

• So Sad
Reactions: dakchuh
@
Mogpogs
@Mogpogs
i am a rock

I was first blackpilled when I found a Brazilian blog written by a guy called Silvio Koerich... Later some guys cloned his blog and wrote absurd posts defending rape and pedophilia... It made him left the web for good not to be heard of ever again.

I read Brazilian esoteric writer and manosphere guru Nessahan Alita too...

Both guys were very blackpilled and hated by feminists and the left in general... I met their work around 2014.

You can still find Nessahan's Ebooks and Silvio's original website on the web, very based content for the time and even for today's standards!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Elvisandreaa
when i saw this photo for the first time @ForeverRecession

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Deleted member 14160
I would say around the age of 12 when everybody started fucking and not a single girl gave a single shit about me. I am a 40yo virgin now.

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and owlofathena
I would say around the age of 12 when everybody started fucking and not a single girl gave a single shit about me. I am a 40yo virgin now.
most people aren't fucking at 12 i wasnt even in puberty then

• JFL
most people aren't fucking at 12 i wasnt even in puberty then

Yeah but they start to have their first girlfriends. I remember by the time I was 13 I started to feel kinda strange as all my friends were at least starting to flirt with girls etc. but girls gave zero shits about me. I knew something was off.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and owlofathena
I was first blackpilled when I found a Brazilian blog written by a guy called Silvio Koerich... Later some guys cloned his blog and wrote absurd posts defending rape and pedophilia... It made him left the web for good not to be heard of ever again.

I read Brazilian esoteric writer and manosphere guru Nessahan Alita too...

Both guys were very blackpilled and hated by feminists and the left in general... I met their work around 2014.

You can still find Nessahan's Ebooks and Silvio's original website on the web, very based content for the time and even for today's standards!
Damn, you're OGcel

when i saw this photo for the first time @ForeverRecession

View attachment 1832664
mirin avi.

I see. I was homeschooled so never got to experience the blackpill first hand until much later

• Love it
Reactions: Brazitard and owlofathena