When are you candidate for Bimax, BSSO or Genio?

C

CyberPsychodelic

Iron
Hello guys, i have a recessed maxilla, and i heard Bimax and BSSO are done for health concerns not aesthetical ones, my doubt is, what issues gives you green light to get Bimax or BSSO? I have the called slightly downward growth, i look good from the front, but bad from 3/4 and side (wich for guys here the front is the most important but i think some of these surgeries can improve mu front as well)

post face

functional issues like sleep apnea and molucclusion etc.

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic
post face

functional issues like sleep apnea and molucclusion etc.
Yes bro sure, this is my side :
IMG 20230817 204512 581

And this is my front :
IMG 20230817 204537

😬😬😬
Pd: my bite is normal, i dont have an overbite or an underbite, my low teeth are behind my front teeth

Pd2: what do you guys think?

Last edited:
Hello guys, i have a recessed maxilla, and i heard Bimax and BSSO are done for health concerns not aesthetical ones, my doubt is, what issues gives you green light to get Bimax or BSSO? I have the called slightly downward growth, i look good from the front, but bad from 3/4 and side (wich for guys here the front is the most important but i think some of these surgeries can improve mu front as well)
This won't give you the forward growth you think it will, at best they will correct an overbite, crossbite ect.. but they WILL not give you more than that for aesthetic purposes. Trust me I know.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: depressionmaxxing and Deleted member 31155
This won't give you the forward growth you think it will, at best they will correct an overbite, crossbite ect.. but they WILL not give you more than that for aesthetic purposes. Trust me I know.
he should go to sailer?

front isnt bad

you‘re jawcel and slightly asymmetric - recessed nasion, midface, jaw

idealy Lefort 2 + BSSO with genio
Uuuhh lifefuel bro, thank you very much! I really appreciate it!

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
Uuuhh lifefuel bro, thank you very much! I really appreciate it!
great potential my friend, you only need a surgeon willing to fix your midface. If you cant - look into implants then.

• Love it
great potential my friend, you only need a surgeon willing to fix your midface. If you cant - look into implants then.
Whats wrong with his midface i dont get it also its hard to have a defined jaw on the side and seeing meeks side i think its a cope front >>>

• +1
Plain wrong lmao literally the best way to get forward growth, now combine it with mse and you can go from below average to a great level of growth

Actually could probably ascend with bimax, genioplasty, rhino for nose protrusion and maybe some mid face implants.

• Woah
View attachment 2387981
And this is my front :
View attachment 2387985

😬😬😬
Pd: my bite is normal, i dont have an overbite or an underbite, my low teeth are behind my front teeth

I don’t see ànything you 100% need to improve with surgery. There are a lot of people here that really 100 % need surgery but you just can’t take good pics Bruh

• Love it
View attachment 2387981
And this is my front :
View attachment 2387985

😬😬😬

Honestly, hair should be your priority. Hop on fin/dut and think about transplant. Your face seems good enough that bimax/implants wouldn't help you as much as hair transplant would.

• Love it
when you have the money to pay a surgeon who dgaf

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger
90% of people would benefit from genio tbh

• +1
I keep my surgeon knowledge under warps unless you I fuck with you.
k then and i have a script that crawls every single jaw surgeon from earth and downloads their before/after pics and their details. its a matter of time before i find your surgeon 👿

Plain wrong lmao literally the best way to get forward growth, now combine it with mse and you can go from below average to a great level of growth
Ur actually retard if you think an orthodontist will ever give you more forward growth for aesthetic purposes, greycel.

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger
Ur actually retard if you think an orthodontist will ever give you more forward growth for aesthetic purposes, greycel.
unless you are deformed levels of recessed the functional movement will put you above average forward growth

and you dont think u get a say in the aesthetic outcome when u r paying ~20k? jfl

and lol at calling me a greycel like thats an insult

probably absorbed more information in 2 months than u have in 4 years iqlet

unless you are deformed levels of recessed the functional movement will put you above average forward growth

and you dont think u get a say in the aesthetic outcome when u r paying ~20k? jfl

and lol at calling me a greycel like thats an insult

probably absorbed more information in 2 months than u have in 4 years iqlet
Nigga you got a negative post to rep ratio of 2:1 the whole operation you would get from a ortho doc isn't even the same as the aesthetic one. I know more about this shit and you're full blown retarded if you unironically think any orthodontist will do more than the bare minimum to cure your sleep apnea, its a surgery for breathing purposes not for aesthetics so the amount of forward growth you will receive will not even meet your lips because there is no functional purpose or reason for an ortho to ever do that.

Nigga you got a negative post to rep ratio of 2:1 the whole operation you would get from a ortho doc isn't even the same as the aesthetic one. I know more about this shit and you're full blown retarded if you unironically think any orthodontist will do more than the bare minimum to cure your sleep apnea, its a surgery for breathing purposes not for aesthetics so the amount of forward growth you will receive will not even meet your lips because there is no functional purpose or reason for an ortho to ever do that.
rep correlates w intelligence? right

awful base and mandible now protrudes past lips + most photos online are from bluepilled normies who dont understand what looks good

View attachment before-after-patient-01.webp

you do realise there are plenty of surgeons who perform DJS solely for aesthetics lol

and you dont need a crimson chin mandible to look good