When are you going to accept...

Retarded Incel

Retarded Incel

Iron
...the way your appearance is formed cannot be pronouncedly adjusted through the means of the so-called "looksmaxing" (surgeries, diet, lifestyle changes)?

How long will it take until you realize you are getting old, things are getting worse, your appearance remains the same or even worse and nothing has really changed in your life? You are an average Joe and you will die as such.

Your fucking face has grown complexly, each of its parts is the direct result of the synergies and interractions between dozens of genetic/environmental variables and you pathetic faggots think two simple moves of your jaws will miraculously transform your whole poorly grown fucking face into the epitome of divine beauty?

People admire beautiful men and women, because they are rare. You are not rare and won't become such.

Kill yourself or accept you are an average Joe.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: lonelycurry, Slob, Deleted member 4430 and 1 other person
Kill yourself retarded incel.

Ill ascend, while you rot.

• +1
Reactions: babouchelelouche, Eduardo DOV, CristianT and 3 others
Kill yourself retarded incel.

Ill ascend, while you rot.

5ft 6. SUICIDE NOW​

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, Slob, AlexanderTheGreat11 and 1 other person
...the way your appearance is formed cannot be pronouncedly adjusted through the means of the so-called "looksmaxing" (surgeries, diet, lifestyle changes)?

How long will it take until you realize you are getting old, things are getting worse, your appearance remains the same or even worse and nothing has really changed in your life? You are an average Joe and you will die as such.

Your fucking face has grown complexly, each of its parts is the direct result of the synergies and interractions between dozens of genetic/environmental variables and you pathetic faggots think two simple moves of your jaws will miraculously transform your whole poorly grown fucking face into the epitome of divine beauty?

People admire beautiful men and women, because they are rare. You are not rare and won't become such.

go back to incels.is

• +1
Reactions: babouchelelouche and Nims
You've been here 2 days and are already telling me its over you dont know shit about me lol.

• +1
Reactions: CyprusGD
Is this an @averagejoe alt? Crisick? Sounds all too well-formed to just be some "passerby" dropping this here....

Grammar looks too good to be some likely fly-by-night shitposter just coming along here to say this ... Or maybe a .is poster at the least.

Is this an @averagejoe alt? Crisick? Sounds all too well-formed to just be some "passerby" dropping this here....

Grammar looks too good to be some likely fly-by-night shitposter just coming along here to say this ... Or maybe a .is poster at the least.
Keengo

What a fogger.

I don't have alts, sorry

Only low T incels have alts on forums like these

some people are legit one surgery away from normie. chadlite even. stop trying to discourage us bro

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, CyprusGD and Nims
You've been here 2 days and are already telling me its over you dont know shit about me lol.
Seeing that you are a manlet was enough to know your life is beyond over coping faggot

bella hadid was born from plastic surgeries and flourished as a model because of them

• JFL
Reactions: CyprusGD
Suicide is generally a great idea all around for the Average Joe or anything sub HTN. The earth is overpopulated and it's only going to get worse.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: GetShrekt, lonelycurry and CyprusGD
Suicide is generally a great idea all around for the Average Joe or anything sub HTN. The earth is overpopulated and it's only going to get worse.
true if i don't ascend to htn-chadlite after 3 surgeries i'm roping

• +1
Reactions: CyprusGD and NECK&VOICE
Not everyone is as ugly as you

That’s why people here are usually MTN. A trucel would have already given up but those who have some chance, some base that they can see true improvement on, those will ascend with looksmaxxing.

2020 called they want their doomerpills back

true if i don't ascend to htn-chadlite after 3 surgeries i'm roping
Don't rope. It's painful. Use two magnums to each temple. Guaranteed success.
Best of luck!

• +1
Reactions: lonelycurry and Deleted member 16683
Sounds like a defeatism.
People who expect to turn on into Chads while being below average gonna be disappointed, of course, still, they will be better versions of themselves if they put enough effort and money into this. Some may end up worse, indeed, but they try, and It's their right and their choice to do so.

• +1
Reactions: DoctorLooksmax
So many coping retared here as expected :feelskek:

Get in here retards

op is on the verge of killing herself
1R8zV4.png

@mizrahi_hater

What do you want :lul:

Not the case for me since I'm overweight (about 110 kg at 5'8) and my face is bloated as fuck, I think I would benefit from leanmaxxing, though there's no way to guarantee whether it will truly ascend me or not. I just need to do it and find out at the end. If it doesn't work I will just LDAR and accept my subhumanity.

• +1
Reactions: Retarded Incel