When Becky punches above her weight and goes for Chad, this is what happens.

Bruh she's not the only one - I can post so many examples from tiktok. You should see how black women praise each other for securing a white man - you'd think they won a prize. Just go on tiktok and search "black woman white man" and read the comments. The only reason why black women complain about black men dating interracially is that most of them cannot do it successfully - those who can, do it and brag about it. Incel TV said it that if white men preferred Black women over Asian women, it would be over for us black men.
I don’t disagree, but I still think we would compete with whites more than Asians could compete with whites

Like you still see 6/10 slim educated blank women dating 7/10 black men with money and status

Whereas it seems like any asian girl can just punch far above their weight with white guys. Even if black girls could do the same, yea it’s be over, but not as badly

Tldr; just move to a city with BBC fetish like Dallas and make sure your kids are lightskin with curly hair

• +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, mug, thereallegend and 1 other person
Incel TV said it that if white men preferred Black women over Asian women, it would be over for us black men.
We’ll just take their white women as reparations :feelshah:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, gymmaxedhorse, justalooksmaxer and 5 others
I’ve noticed this too tbh:

Still it’s only about half the time (JFL). Also only american women do this. Women from our countries don’t do this,

This is why my wife has to be first gen immigrant like me tbh;

I can’t deal with American self hatred and ghettoness
im an immigrant myself and ameri mutts are fookin fucked in the the head with their racial bs buddy boyo :soy::feelsohgod:

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: thereallegend, fogdart and whiteissuperior
This is what happens when black beckys think white chads ACTUALLY like them. Lol :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, mug, Rumpelshitskin and 4 others
I fucking hate toilets @personalityinkwell @rightfulcel
gallery of "deleted members" aka rope cels :lul: :feelswhy:
the end rant over GIF

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Amexmaxx and fogdart
@whiteissuperior @looksmaxxer234 @MentalcelTyronelite @AscendingHero @tyronelite I constantly see people bitching about Tyrones who strictly go for white/mixed women, leaving out slim educated upperclass black women like the girl in OP who strictly date white guys. From what I've observed, Slim educated upperclass black women usually reject black men (unless he's a mulatto bad boy) for Chads and end up getting treated like shit. These girls literally worship Chads like Asian women, but nobody talks about it. The black women who bitch about black men dating white women are usually the ghetto fat ones who can't attract Chads themselves - the slim educated ones usually go for white men even if he's not that GL. For example Kamala Harris, Candance Owens, Ketanji Brown etc.
This Up Here GIF by Chord Overstreet

@Racky @smvmaxxertilllate

thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: smvmaxxertilllate, Oberyn, fogdart and 2 others
@whiteissuperior @looksmaxxer234 @MentalcelTyronelite @AscendingHero @tyronelite I constantly see people bitching about Tyrones who strictly go for white/mixed women, leaving out slim educated upperclass black women like the girl in OP who strictly date white guys. From what I've observed, Slim educated upperclass black women usually reject black men (unless he's a mulatto bad boy) for Chads and end up getting treated like shit. These girls literally worship Chads like Asian women, but nobody talks about it. The black women who bitch about black men dating white women are usually the ghetto fat ones who can't attract Chads themselves - the slim educated ones usually go for white men even if he's not that GL. For example Kamala Harris, Candance Owens, Ketanji Brown etc.
Water blackpill, JBW is still prevalent especially among ethnic women to some extent

But at the end of the day LMS above all, women, men, everyone, if the opportunity allowed tend to go for the highest smv people they can secure, it is what it is

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, gymmaxedhorse, mug and 2 others
She doesn't even hold a candle to ugly white girls. Anyone taking this one for anything besides clout is stupid. Shes uglier than 80% of americans

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28414, AscendingHero, gymmaxedhorse and 4 others
She doesn't even hold a candle to ugly white girls. Anyone taking this one for anything besides clout is stupid. Shes uglier than 80% of americans
She's your looksmatch dummy

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AscendingHero, gymmaxedhorse, JuneBug and 7 others
This was my thoughts tbh. Are these the ‘pretty black women’ that apparently always date out of their race, lol.

I routinely meet badder chicks when I get my dreds re twisted.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, fogdart and Blackgymmax
Image being a angellic looking good and fucking a sheboon disgusting

• JFL
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse and blackbencarson
She is a 9/10 for her phenotype

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ken and fogdart
Bruh she's not the only one - I can post so many examples from tiktok. You should see how black women praise each other for securing a white man - you'd think they won a prize. Just go on tiktok and search "black woman white man" and read the comments. The only reason why black women complain about black men dating interracially is that most of them cannot do it successfully - those who can, do it and brag about it. Incel TV said it that if white men preferred Black women over Asian women, it would be over for us black men.
"B...b.....BUT STATISTICS DON'T LIE!!!!:soy:"

You don't see white girls or black girls say "no white guys". If she says that she's mostly bottom of the barrel and can't get an average white guy

But you do see girls of all races say sometimes "no asian/black guys"

Jfl

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Oberyn and fogdart
This Up Here GIF by Chord Overstreet

@Racky @smvmaxxertilllate

thoughts?
We were literally just talking about this a few days ago and I agree.
It just makes sense too
Nobody is free from JBW.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Looks Niko-tier. Chadlite.

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
theyre looksmatched

• +1
Reactions: mug
I remember that dumb hoe she did the same thing to Jake Paul

apparently the whole team 10 house ran a train on her then kicked her out

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, Ken and mug
The only time I’m rooting for chads is when they do this. Good job Brett mewing chad

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Chadpreetmaybe and Ken
I just Googled this girl and she had something like 10 boyfriends lmao
All white htn and higher

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 28414, justalooksmaxer and 1 other person
I just Googled this girl and she had something like 10 boyfriends lmao
All white htn and higher
She even had vids with jake Paul kissing her and his brother Logan Paul too JFL. She a sheboon roastie fr

BTW @fogdart i just gave you the 9000th react on your post in case you give a shit

• JFL
She’s not bad

She’s probably as good as you can get for a black chick

• +1
Reactions: Ken
The generation of single motherhood
Knowing women would rather go for Chad or nothing is brutal as a man. It’s either you’re perfect or you’re nothing... top suicidefuel ngl

Foids impregnated and dumped by chads, single mothers, betabuxxing, foids making their own money cause of better economy. Normies getting rejected for mating.

If you think about it this is what will drastically improve the quality of life for generations to come later on.

In 15 generations most guys will chads. Now THATS when it will be 100% suicide rate for the normies that will be left.

i don't know how she is able to do this. but she is able to pull fucking celebrity's. she even had a video with xavier serrano. she wass groping him all video and all of of xavis fans were seething in the comment section.

Lol get this sheboon out of my fucking face

You can get a dopamine hit when Chad pumps and dumps. JFL I'm her looksmatch but she'll never consider dating me
Wouldn't you mog her bc she is black female?

brett took advantage of her frameletism to fucktoyize her and take advantage of his pedophilia fantasy

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
This leads to this —>
It sure does bhai.

I wonder what happens if @FailedNormieManlet is unapologetic about not being 6'?

What if I'm unapologetic about not being R1a white?

What is @Chadethnic101 is unapologetic about not having 100k followers?

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
You can get a dopamine hit when Chad pumps and dumps. JFL I'm her looksmatch but she'll never consider dating me
Standards are kinda insane of guys here though coz I find her attractive jfl

Obvs she's not a Stacy but still has some nice features and body

• +1
Reactions: fogdart and Ken
On tiktok swear I've seen a lot of black women simp over East Asian guys lol
Do these black women just want mixed children regardless of ethnicity?

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
On tiktok swear I've seen a lot of black women simp over East Asian guys lol
Do these black women just want mixed children regardless of ethnicity?
They find East Asians attractive because They know Tyrones go for white and mixed women

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Chadethnic101
They find East Asians attractive because They know Tyrones go for white and mixed women
Yeah also kpop halo

I think black women have a thing for blasian kids too, as well as white mix

In uk black women like currys believe it or not ask @FailedNormieManlet jfl

• JFL
Yeah also kpop halo

I think black women have a thing for blasian kids too, as well as white mix

In uk black women like currys believe it or not ask @FailedNormieManlet jfl
I believe it. Black women will take anything they can get because the tyrones they truly want go after white women and other races of women.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Ken and Chadethnic101
I believe it. Black women will take anything they can get because the tyrones they truly want go after white women and other races of women.
Yeah they're a no go for me unless very attractive

Even then I would not want relationship with one
Only mulatas I would date properly
Every race I'd date and have children with aside from full black and any SEA/east asian coz with my part gook eyes would create incel boys esp, girls less so coz of asian fetish in west jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Ken and fogdart
Toilets are disgusting. Whenever I see a toilet I walk in the opposite direction because I don't want to smell the stench of cum. Shoo shoo disgusting creature.
Over for you, cant evee take a proper dump.

• JFL
chad pump n dumps becky

becky directs her hate on normie men

tale as old as time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28414 and looksmaxxed
Skinny
Nice tits

She’s a Stacey to me

They're looksmatched.

Lol this was brutal. Chad uses up becky, becky then says about how she’s going to stop giving her energy to guys that won’t reciprocate back, completely unaware that she’s just going for guys better looking than her.

Meanwhile the problem was she is just going for guys out of her league so they won’t give her equal treatment.

• +1
She's not even a Becky she's a normal black girl with a lot of makeup on
He's a real Chad, his new girlfriend is indeed a white Becky

• +1