When can I consider starting Tretonoin?

IBlameHoax

IBlameHoax

Iron
Started retinol one month ago morning and night, purging stopped and skin has cleared up 1 week ago. if I moved to Tret should I only do it at night? I usually apply retinol with an spf 40 moisturizer in the morning.

Started retinol one month ago morning and night, purging stopped and skin has cleared up 1 week ago. if I moved to Tret should I only do it at night? I usually apply retinol with an spf 40 moisturizer in the morning.
Why do you want to start if your skin is clear?

Make sure you don't use retinol while on tret, as well if your skins peak as of rn no need its not gonna give you some magic glow.

Make sure you don't use retinol while on tret, as well if your skins peak as of rn no need its not gonna give you some magic glow.
Won’t it just benefit me in the long term to prevent aging?

I just went straight for it and got on 0.1, I got the glow after the first 3 applications, it worked super well for me, for some it doesnt work or they dont use it the right way, a good tip is to use gel tret if you have oily skin and cream tret if you have dry skin

• +1
Reactions: IBlameHoax