when Chad is old, all he can do is dwell on the past

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

god make my life great inc
My aunt is a traveling nurse. She goes to houses and administers medication and bedside care to dying people.

One time she told me about this old guy who kept showing her photos of when he was young. He was a tall light skinned Latino with blue eyes. My aunt said he kept telling her how he fucked a lot of women and foids would try to pay him to have his babies. His eyes just lit up when he spoke of it.

But reality set in. My aunt told him “alright I don’t mean to cut you off but we need to get the caregiver in here to change your diaper and wipe you down”

Then his face looked mortified. His past is gone. His days of fucking are over. His balls and dick are shriveled up. All he can do is lay there rotting in his shit remembering when he was young. And then he died 2 weeks later.

Over for Chad.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: sudanguy, Going2KillMyself, Deleted member 60051 and 13 others
When anyone is old

• +1
Reactions: mogstars, lwlaiet060920, Skywalker and 2 others
When anyone is old
Yeah but it’s less painful if you’re born ugly. Because I don’t have to think of better times. I can embrace death like a gust of fresh air

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693 and actual9cmjawslayer
  • JFL
Reactions: wsada and Vermilioncore
Dwelling on a past that actually existed is much better than dwelling on a past that could have been but but never was.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: sudanguy, mogstars, Sushifart and 8 others
Dnrd, aging will be cured in the next decade or 2.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: sudanguy, mogstars, GreedIcon and 10 others
everyone does it bro wdym

Atleast chad will look back and have a good life

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag and wsada
Dwelling on a past that actually existed is much better than dwelling on a past that could have been but but never was.
everyone does it bro wdym

Atleast chad will look back and have a good life
I’d rather look back on a life of sorrow and then look at death and be like “come hither”
Than to look back on a good life and say to death “please let me go back”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, actual9cmjawslayer, Big White Cuck and 4 others
That's when u inject roids, t, adrenaline, pick up an assault riffle and go er on 13 year olds before roping.

My aunt is a traveling nurse. She goes to houses and administers medication and bedside care to dying people.

One time she told me about this old guy who kept showing her photos of when he was young. He was a tall light skinned Latino with blue eyes. My aunt said he kept telling her how he fucked a lot of women and foids would try to pay him to have his babies. His eyes just lit up when he spoke of it.

But reality set in. My aunt told him “alright I don’t mean to cut you off but we need to get the caregiver in here to change your diaper and wipe you down”

Then his face looked mortified. His past is gone. His days of fucking are over. His balls and dick are shriveled up. All he can do is lay there rotting in his shit remembering when he was young. And then he died 2 weeks later.

Over for Chad.
That is exactly what Alain Delon has been doing ever since he turned old.

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, proxyy, Kamui and 1 other person

Over for Chad.

@andy9432

Over for Chad.
lifefuelll

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and Zonar
Although it's fun to experience this, it's kind of pathetic to be proud of this kind of thing. It would make sense to talk about constructive things you did during your life.

• +1
Reactions: mogstars, JustaBadplaya, m0ss26 and 1 other person
Dnrd, aging will be cured in the next decade or 2.
yessir. I’m gonna fucking bionicle bitches with dd titties on my spaceship

You get dementia by then so who cares
Just live for today

haha man thanks for the chuckle

Over for Chad.
And I’ll dwell on getting relentlessly bullied as a kid

I win this one, Chad!