WHEN DID TRANNIES BECOME A THING?

ChaddeusPeuterschmit

ChaddeusPeuterschmit

Panama Canal boyo
WHEN DID IT BECOME OK TO BE A TRANNY OR BE ANY OTHER GENDER THAN MALE OR FEMALE?? WTF IS HAPPENING TO THE WORLD?!!? SO MANY PEOPLE ARE FUCKING PUSSIES NOW. I HOPE THEY SEND ALL THE TRANNIES AND WEIRDOS TO BRAZIL OR AFRICA AND THEY GET CHOPPED UP WITH MACHETES

• WTF
Reactions: thecel
Oh? You don't want your 5 year old son going to tranny story time? Well, I'm sorry sir but it's a mandatory part of his education now. You wouldn't want me to have to call CPS, would you?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2587 and PenileFacialSurgery
Oh? You don't want your 5 year old son going to tranny story time? Well, I'm sorry sir but it's a mandatory part of his education now. You wouldn't want me to have to call CPS, would you?
Nigga kids won't even have a gender til their 10 and then they pick for themselves. LIKE WTF?

HOMOPHOBIC BIGOT RACIST NAZIST TRUMPIST I HATE YOOOUUUU!!!

I’d say that this started becoming acceptable and promoted by 2017 once the whole migrant/feminist debate was done and dusted.

I saw the whole thing unfold before my very eyes in high school. It was swift and sudden indeed.

trannys is literally being pushed to depopulate the earth. Same thing with faggots and lesbians. Not that hard to see through the bs

ever since the jews purposely poisoned common day items with estrogenic phytochemicals.

you know that receipt that cute girl gave you when you bought something? BPA, highly estrogenic.

you know that time you used some shit quality soap? yeah, highly estrogenic parabens.
you know that plush toy you once touched? yeah xenoestrogens.

If you cant get a girlfriend, become one.

ever since the jews purposely poisoned common day items with estrogenic phytochemicals.

you know that receipt that cute girl gave you when you bought something? BPA, highly estrogenic.

you know that time you used some shit quality soap? yeah, highly estrogenic parabens.
you know that plush toy you once touched? yeah xenoestrogens.
Imagine touching a recipe just to wash your hands with soap that has more estrogen on top of that the tap water has even more estrogen. There’s no escaping the Jews. This is why we must bow down and transition to female just kidding but op is a faggot imo

I honestly dont care. Less than 1% of people are transgender anyways. If some guy wants to transition into a women or other way around he/she can go ahead. Their body, their decision. The only thing I am not supportive of is lying about it. If you are transgender, own up and be honest that you are one. Would be quite unfortunate if a guy found out that his gf was born a male.

Imagine touching a receipt just to wash your hands with soap that has more estrogen on top of that the tap water has even more estrogen. There’s no escaping the Jews. This is why we must bow down and transition to female just kidding but op is a faggot imo
I honestly dont care. Less than 1% of people are transgender anyways. If some guy wants to transition into a women or other way around he/she can go ahead. Their body, their decision. The only thing I am not supportive of is lying about it. If you are transgender, own up and be honest that you are one. Would be quite unfortunate if a guy found out that his gf was born a male.
Thoughts on niggers and whites having mixed babies? I think it’s pretty degenerate

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
Imagine touching a recipe just to wash your hands with soap that has more estrogen on top of that the tap water has even more estrogen. There’s no escaping the Jews. This is why we must bow down and transition to female just kidding but op is a faggot imo
[/Q
kys

In the US They have been a fixture on daytime talk shows since the 1970s.

sick of these fucking tranny freaks on dating apps that list themselves as female then act like you're the fucked up one for calling them out on it. sick of this society in general id rather go live in a favela, have sex with brazilian jbs, then got shot six months later

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
sick of these fucking tranny freaks on dating apps that list themselves as female then act like you're the fucked up one for calling them out on it. sick of this society in general id rather go live in a favela, have sex with brazilian jbs, then got shot six months later
same except i'd probably get killed sooner