When did we start caring for Down Syndrome kids?

D

Deleted member 2846

Kraken
Anyone know when the “shift happened”?

Wait we started caring about down syndrome kids? I didn't get the memo.

• JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood and PenileFacialSurgery
Dont ask that question, your mother always loved you kid.

image0.jpg

down syndrome "trisomy 21"
A Retard.
That fat stupid fuck has down syndrome "trisomy 21" and, like a mule, ill-bred dog, or sci-fi mutant, cannot reproduce - a likely fail safe implemented by Mother Nature to prevent such horrid monsters from fucking up the entire human race.
by I Cant Believe it's Not Normal June 02, 2010

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1774
Ion remember ever caring son

Wait we started caring about down syndrome kids? I didn't get the memo.
Back in Spartan days they would kill genetically weak babies. now we care for them but i think they actually don’t care for them. they overcompensate their love and affection for them bc they secretly don’t want the deformed kid and don’t want to be found out.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3123
Back in Spartan days they would kill genetically weak babies. now we care for them but i think they actually don’t care for them. they overcompensate their love and affection for them bc they secretly don’t want the deformed kid and don’t want to be found out.

Old order must be restored. Evolutionary blockades must be lifted. We will ascend as a species if we prioritize excellence.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846

Last edited:
There's was a class of downies at my school who all sat together at lunch drooling n shit. I used to virtue signal alot back then and talk to them as if they are human. Jfl at that. End their suffering

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3123, PenileFacialSurgery, Deleted member 2846 and 1 other person
There's was a class of downies at my school who all sat together at lunch drooling n shit. I used to virtue signal alot back then and talk to them as if they are human. Jfl at that. End their suffering
Dark triad badboy

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
if i get a girl pregnant and she wants to keep a down syndromed or even handicapped kid after it gets tested then im leaving. that's all i have to say about that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3123 and Deleted member 2846
Once people started documenting suicides for bullying etc. they started to protect the vulnerable even harder in anticipation

somewhere around the late 2000’s

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
When did we start caring about ugly people.. oh wait
funny how the ONLY acceptable form of discrimination is lookism jfl

• +1
Reactions: Jagged0
Fuck them all