When did women get so ugly?!?!

OCDisneyChad

OCDisneyChad

Equinox
There seems to be a way larger amount of attractive men then above average foids Everywhere I go stacy seems to elude me. Haven't seen a decent looking foid in months but I've been total mogged countless times. What happened?

other way around for me, well actually most people i see are ugly or barely normie

a htn already sticks out

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chadeep, Ken, OCDisneyChad and 1 other person
You simply got outside and realized the average person is a MTB and not stacy

other way around for me, well actually most people i see are ugly or barely normie

a htn already sticks out
I'M one of these LTN

Joined Apr 26, 2023

The forum turned you gay!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5467
There seems to be a way larger amount of attractive men then above average foids Everywhere I go stacy seems to elude me. Haven't seen a decent looking foid in months but I've been total mogged countless times. What happened?
Low t asf, everytime i go outside i fell in love with beckies

• +1
Reactions: Ken
timeline of western people going ugly and stupid:

1960s - carb based snacks were introduced and meat-dairty were given a bad rep.

1970s - original food pyramid that showed high protein intake is good for health were altered in the behest of carb based food companies just for profit.

1970s - seed oils were introduced and heavily marketed. cooking with animal fat was given a bad rep.

result humans getting uglier and dumber.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadeep, Ken and OCDisneyChad
timeline of western people going ugly and stupid:

1960s - carb based snacks were introduced and meat-dairty were given a bad rep.

1970s - original food pyramid that showed high protein intake is good for health were altered in the behest of carb based food companies just for profit.

1970s - seed oils were introduced and heavily marketed. cooking with animal fat was given a bad rep.

result humans getting uglier and dumber.
So it's over 😭

Everyone looks like shit