When did you become aware of your subhumanity/get obsessed over looks?

Deleted member 5583

Deleted member 5583

It plagued me since like 12 jfl. Some call it BDD, I just think I'm hyper aware of my flaws, not irrational about them. Since then I got a new problem after new, first skin tone then my nose turned giant then I turned out to be manlet and then discovered how bad my lower third is.

• +1
Reactions: Ascensionrequired, Darkstrand, Furious Dingleberry and 3 others
April 10 2020

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GreenHat500, Darkstrand, Patrick Baitman and 15 others
4th grade

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5583
I looked good but I had few flaws that I fixed(never had problems getting laid), I started obsessing over my crooked nose and slightly narrow jawline back in 2015. I fixed them with surgery tho. next step lean maxing.

• +1

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Patrick Baitman, Deleted member 1707, NormieKilla and 3 others
When i was 10 years old I was tryna get a few gf's but I got no one (brutal), I was semi-blackpilled back then, but knew NOTHING of facial structure being important until this year

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6113, goat2x and Deleted member 5583
When i was 10 years old I was tryna get a few gf's but I got no one (brutal), I was semi-blackpilled back then, but knew NOTHING of facial structure being important until this year
lol blackpilled at 10

• So Sad
Reactions: Darkstrand and Deleted member 2661
4f217050b645112d6310ad9aa19f5d94

seeing this picture for the first time
it was in a faceandlms blackpill video, i was watching his videos for a good laugh and they were pretty entertaining, i didnt take any of the blackpill stuff TOO seriously but at the same time i was like "oh that makes sense"
then when i saw this i instantly started becoming insecure and hyperaware of all of my flaws, i took my own sideprofile and then i started assessing everything, everyway that i was inferior to him.
now im here with 1500 hours on this site, i already know what surgeries and stuff i need to get i dont even know why im here still

here was the timestamp of when i first found out/heard about chico:

after hearing his last name in the video i spent 5 minutes trying to google his name right, when i finally got it right and clicked google images, it was over. there was no going back

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: NothingCanStopMe, Furious Dingleberry, inv1sible and 8 others
About 2 years ago. When I was 14. It’s odd, the blackpill and it’s aspects are all around us. It’s so evident and yet most of us never figure it out. Physical appearance matters and it matters a lot more than people would like to think since there’s a limited amount you can do about it unlike altering your “personality”.

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 110 and 1 other person
i was pretty as a kid , but puberty hit me hard i turned so ugly then i started fixing my looks while being bluepilled so much by my family . I started thinking i was the hottest guy in school but i was like why i can't get girls , my mom used to tell me they're jealous of you LMAO
This year i found this forum while looking for barrett in february & i realised how subhuman i am .

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand, Deleted member 110 and Deleted member 5583
Found out about the blackpill at 23 but took me atleast a year to understand looks,face

Its hilarious how close people get to the blackpill, yet they will not realize for years possibly.
The reason why many people are bluepilled is because they DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT LOOKS.

• +1
Reactions: GreenHat500 and Deleted member 5583
13 but managed to cope and forget until 17.Was always semi-aware of the blackpill tho but didn`t care.

• +1
TBH probably around 5th grade. I knew no girl ever wanted me. I got lots of a IOD's I just didn't really realize it was because of my looks until around 2 years later. Luckily being semi self-aware about being hideous kept me from ever doing any retarded bluepill shit. I always knew that I was at the bottom in the social hierarchy and if I ever forgot it everyone I knew was happy to remind me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
redpilled in the beginning of 2018, blackpilled in the beginning of 2019. I used to think I was model tier good looking it makes me cringe into oblivion whenever I think about it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dog face, NormieKilla and Deleted member 5583
I've hated myself since I was 11, I had a very late puberty so my permanent "uggo" subhumanity didn't really show until 16 - before I just looked like a babyfaced loser. Realized I was ugly age 17.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5583, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 6128
I realized how bad my facial recession was 2 months ago

Profilo1

• +1
when i was 12 everyone was making fun of my unibrow atleast that was an easy fix ;)

Last edited:
  • +1
Back in late 2017 from a FACEandLMS vid, not gonna lie I could hardly sleep I was so upset

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: NothingCanStopMe, Baldingman1998 and NormieKilla
Long story, but I wasn't exactly sure whether I was good or bad looking during teen years. Tbh, it was hard to tell for me growing in the pre-tinder era. I had mix feelings about it but I started to believe that I was legit good looking in the early 20's despite having tried and got nothing out of it. Finally came to conclusion that I was painfully average-looking in early 2018 at the age of 25.

I looked good but I had few flaws that I fixed(never had problems getting laid), I started obsessing over my crooked nose and slightly narrow jawline back in 2015. I fixed them with surgery tho. next step lean maxing.
How much did you spend?

When they made fun of my arm hair so probably at 8 years old

FaceandLMS, late 2016
Didn't take it srs at first, but it kept me bugging for a while, "hey that guy may have a point, let me watch this again"
watching it gave me a surge of feelings I never felt before, EVERYTHING made sense

I realized why I was a virgin, why women were difficult to me, why some people bullied me
why did I find my face "off" at times

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: NothingCanStopMe, inv1sible, Baldingman1998 and 2 others
I was blackpilled at a young age because my mum was making fun of my manlet height in elementary school at age 7 and saying shit like "why are you so short, look at (tallest classmate) why can't you be as tall as him?" as if I could grow at will jfl she is saying that shit while she is 4 foot 9 and my dad is barely 5 foot 7. I knew she just wanted me to grow up handsome but im still angry that she was sadistic enough to not let me just enjoy my life as a child but just blackpilling me on why im not good looking. She can swallow her words now since Im 6 foot 1 as of this year.

I also was classmates with 2 shithead bullys, one boy and girl, who were such psychopaths that they made 2 teachers quit their jobs. They had quite big egos and continued bullying me for being ugly and introverted even after I remember my parents being called because the situation was getting so bad. The girl was even worse than the guy, even bullying the guy at times. She was notorious in our school for being an annoying loud bitch and fist fighting any guy who looked in her direction. No guy could fight her and come out without bruises because she had a linebacker frame and was like 5 foot 5 so height mogged 99% of the school kids. The guy is pretty chill now and apologised to me admitting he was a complete shithead cunt, so I decided to forgive him. The girl is still a fake ass bitch and is popular on instagram. She is honestly pretty ugly like a 3/10 at best moon faced bitch with a door frame body but status halo because she is good at sports.

This whore even posted on instagram with one of the posts of her smiling like an angel next to a kid with the fucking caption "Be kind to everyone, because it costs nothing!" That shit made my blood boil so bad that she even had the audacity to do this im thinking of exposing her by DMing all her closest friends, family, etc and copy pasting a wall of text saying how she is a bully with a fake nice mask and made me want to commit suicide at a very young age, and hopefully this bitch gets exposed and loses all her friends.

Last edited:
FaceandLMS, late 2016
Didn't take it srs at first, but it kept me bugging for a while, "hey that guy may have a point, let me watch this again"
watching it gave me a surge of feelings I never felt before, EVERYTHING made sense

I realized why I was a virgin, why women were difficult to me, why some people bullied me
why did I find my face "off" at times
Yeah FaceandLMS shows a lot of facts and really opened my my eyes
I was blackpilled at a young age because my mum was making fun of my manlet height in elementary school at age 7 and saying shit like "why are you so short, look at (tallest classmate) why can't you be as tall as him?" as if I could grow at will jfl she is saying that shit while she is 4 foot 9 and my dad is barely 5 foot 7. I knew she just wanted me to grow up handsome but im still angry that she was sadistic enough to not let me just enjoy my life as a child but just blackpilling me on why im not good looking. She can swallow her words now since Im 6 foot 1 as of this year.

I also was classmates with 2 shithead bullys, one boy and girl, who were such psychopaths that they made 2 teachers quit their jobs. They had quite big egos and continued bullying me for being ugly and introverted even after I remember my parents being called because the situation was getting so bad. The girl was even worse than the guy, even bullying the guy at times. She was notorious in our school for being an annoying loud bitch and fist fighting any guy who looked in her direction. No guy could fight her and come out without bruises because she had a linebacker frame and was like 5 foot 5 so height mogged 99% of the school kids. The guy is pretty chill now and apologised to me admitting he was a complete shithead cunt, so I decided to forgive him. The girl is still a fake ass bitch and is popular on instagram. She is honestly pretty ugly like a 3/10 at best moon faced bitch with a door frame body but status halo because she is good at sports.

This whore even posted on instagram with one of the posts of her smiling like an angel next to a kid with the fucking caption "Be kind to everyone, because it costs nothing!" That shit made my blood boil so bad that she even had the audacity to do this im thinking of exposing her by DMing all her closest friends, family, etc and copy pasting a wall of text saying how she is a bully with a fake nice mask and made me want to commit suicide at a very young age, and hopefully this bitch gets exposed and loses all her friends.
I hate the human race

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PurplePaintBox

Do it with a fake profile and don't reveal your name.

Do it with a fake profile and don't reveal your name.
yeah of course I don't want to be targeted by her loyal side bitches. Im not the only person she bullied so shes probably wondering who it is, but knowing she did really do all those evil acts. I hope this bitch continues living and ugly manlet kids that she has to love like a mother, and lives with the fact that she can never be a good person because of the life long scars shes given to everyone she bullied. fuck that whore.

Last edited:
Francisco lachowski that boy is a monster was my first real blackpill

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Entschuldigung and PurplePaintBox
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6191 and owlofathena

You sound lowT just like me.
But nowadays if my bully rang at my door id probably kill him with my bare hands.
Did you not feel any kind of primal feelings of revenge when you saw him? Can you just "forgive" him the mental damage he caused you??

You sound lowT just like me.
But nowadays if my bully rang at my door id probably kill him with my bare hands.
Did you not feel any kind of primal feelings of revenge when you saw him? Can you just "forgive" him the mental damage he caused you??
no you nigger I was taught never to fight back and just tell the teacher by my beta parents why is why I didn't do shit. And killing is over the top, I never wish death to my enemies. You sound like a psychopath. Obviously Im very angry at them but killing is over the top, you need therapy.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: stuckneworleans, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 110
FACE and LMS videos

Hmm never properly obsessed, even now I only lurk because bored because of covid. But when I was about 2 years into my braces before bimax I stopped trying with girls _at all_ because I knew it was over for me before the surgery. Incel forums were really small thing in 2017. Things are just gonna get exponential from here

Hmm never properly obsessed, even now I only lurk because bored because of covid. But when I was about 2 years into my braces before bimax I stopped trying with girls _at all_ because I knew it was over for me before the surgery. Incel forums were really small thing in 2017. Things are just gonna get exponential from here
How was the surgery? Did a lot change?

Send pics or give her insta
yeah of course I don't want to be targeted by her loyal side bitches. Im not the only person she bullied so shes probably wondering who it is, but knowing she did really do all those evil acts. I hope this bitch continues living and ugly manlet kids that she has to love like a mother, and lives with the fact that she can never be a good person because of the life long scars shes given to everyone she bullied. fuck that whore.
Jfl are you low t or some shit? Its a fucking girl and you are a 6‘1 man just go to her and slap her if you are high t

How was the surgery? Did a lot change?

The surgery wasn't a big deal unlike some copers say. It's just crabs in a bucket mentality. I had 0 pain at home. I had to take some pain medication first day in the hospital. Your face is swollen like hell for the first week and because of the lack of food you feel weak and because you have to remove and reapply the elastic bands every time you eat something(soup) it's quite a hassle. 6 weeks of that at home playing witcher 3 and you are home free.

The hardest part is the 2+ years of wearing braces before. And 11 months after the surgery. In Finland people don't really bother you that much, but some fuckheads will try to mess with you because of the apparent "weakness" They never say it outright it's because of your braces of course. I can Imagine people in america being a lot more savage to you. Your frame and height also play a role, I'm 187cm and semi muscular so normies can't really afford to fuck with me that much without seeming like clowns.

>Did a lot change

Well I got laid a lot more after.Before was 0. It's really weird change since I was a borderline tallfag with a low tier normie face before for 24 years. Now I think my face is above average but not quite Chadlite tier. It's really impossible to objectively evaluate yourself. One Chad guy called me good looking when we were drinking but I decided not to talk more about the topic since we aren't that close and there's nothing I can do more about the situation so I'd rather not dwell too much on things I can't change.

Gotten some tinder matches where the girls were absolutely enthralled by me. They wanted to see pics of me. Wanted dick pics etc. But some girls don't care about my looks at all. I think this is what they mean by the "Everyone agrees who is hideous and good looking, but there is a variance on the average spectrum"

Now I'm shadowbanned on tinder and no idea how to get rid of it since it somehow tracks you by your ip and I cba to buy a new phone. Too much of a oldfag to enjoy going out to bars often.

Always been aware of the importance and advantages of looks and tried to improve my hair, body and other shit but since joining looksmax it has skyrocketed a lot

Send pics or give her insta

Jfl are you low t or some shit? Its a fucking girl and you are a 6‘1 man just go to her and slap her if you are high t
are you fucking autistic I've got more to lose from that than her. The only thing shes getting are red cheeks for a couple of hours while ill be in court for assault and ruin future career options for myself. jfl at calling me low T when you are a low IQ ogre maxxed newfag. Its always easy to read someones story and make witty little decisions like you but I know deep inside you're too much of a soyfag that you don't even have the courage to ask fast food workers for a second packet of ketchup.

• +1
Never really liked the way I looked, but saw how good looking guys were so successful and could get away with anything around girls, so I looked into being attractive to women, found the redpill then the blackpill - which made sense as it mirrored what I had seen in real life.

First time on a PSL forum was around 2 years ago, and lurked for a while before that.

Been looksmaxxing for just over two years, but I still look like shit (most looksmaxxes only produce minor results).

When I started lurking this shithole. Before that I was content with my normie face because back then I didn't look at model's faces like a faggot.

i was pretty as a kid , but puberty hit me hard i turned so ugly then i started fixing my looks while being bluepilled so much by my family . I started thinking i was the hottest guy in school but i was like why i can't get girls , my mom used to tell me they're jealous of you LMAO
This year i found this forum while looking for barrett in february & i realised how subhuman i am .
This, I actually believed this shit for sometime... I was at semi blackpilled at that time tho already, but thought workout mewing and fashion could ascend me

Followed the advice of Good Looking Looser to lose fat and get below 15 % BF
Then I discovered I didn't get better looking..low BF just revealed how subhuman my eye Area was..
I remember typing on Internet "What's wrong with me eyes", google sent me to looksim.net, this was 3 years ago...

Lookism is dead, I pass by on here from time to time. I am a broke oldcels..nothing can be done to save me. It's literally over for me

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1400
I was always "blackpilled".
Everyone knows deep down that Chada get girls and ugly guys stay alone. Everyone knows manlets get no respect at all, and that girls are privileged as fuck. It is just what most bluepilled normies try to supress this knowledge, but it is still in their brains.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1400
Always knew I was ugly but I didn't know why until I discovered PuaHate. The discovery of lookism was the most brutal experience I have been through. I remember actually crying a few times when looking in the mirror after that

• +1
Reactions: NothingCanStopMe