when did you first see porn

roidar

roidar

16, 333 test, 25 asin
Joined
May 1, 2026
Posts
2,892
Reputation
2,578
I think around when I was 10? my friend showed the whole class some hentai or something and i went home and watched it, I wish i never discovered that shit cause it made me a total gooner degen in my late primary to early middle school years, then a less degen gooner like I used to just goon the second I got the chance to at home, I was a total degen:feelscry:

@rockstarr
 
  • +1
Reactions: holybrutal, moffeloffen and xevuxia
I'm pretty sure I started watching porn (or something pornographic) and masturbating at 9-10. Now I haven't watched any porn in months :p
 
  • +1
Reactions: roidar
i feel like the younger you discover porn the more weird shit youre into, my other friend who discovered it at your age is very low inhib abt his porn, this dude said he watched vore once and some other shit
 
  • +1
Reactions: xevuxia
N
i feel like the younger you discover porn the more weird shit youre into, my other friend who discovered it at your age is very low inhib abt his porn, this dude said he watched vore once and some other shit
Nah man im not a weird fuck lol
 
  • +1
Reactions: roidar
I'm pretty sure I started watching porn (or something pornographic) and masturbating at 9-10. Now I haven't watched any porn in months :p
I used to "masterbait" from when I was around 5-6 ish? like I would just rub my dick on shit cause it felt good, I didnt actually jerk off until I was like 11 or 12
 
  • JFL
Reactions: RecessedCels
I used to "masterbait" from when I was around 5-6 ish? like I would just rub my dick on shit cause it felt good, I didnt actually jerk off until I was like 11 or 12
me too but I didn't realize what I was doing :forcedsmile:
 
  • JFL
Reactions: roidar
13. I started out with fucked up yt shorts and then upgraded. shi was horrible but I haven't seen any of it in months
 
  • Woah
Reactions: roidar
10 i remember searching up angelina jolie naked on google and a bunch of fake photoshopped photos popped up i forgot what prompted me to search that
 
  • +1
Reactions: roidar
10 yrs old crazy tho
 
10 yrs old crazy tho
it says in the title of the thread... it started with that then i soon found xvideos.com and I discovered more stuff, oh shit I just realised u edited ur reply:feelscry:, yeah honestly it might have been earlier, I think it was grade 4, im in grade 11 now
 
it says in the title of the thread... it started with that then i soon found xvideos.com and I discovered more stuff, oh shit I just realised u edited ur reply:feelscry:, yeah honestly it might have been earlier, I think it was grade 4, im in grade 11 now
are you tryna quit all of that shit or nah
 
  • +1
Reactions: roidar
Shit was on YouTube man, I was in the 2nd grade at the time
 
  • Woah
Reactions: roidar
are you tryna quit all of that shit or nah
honestly nah:feelscry:, like its not great but I enjoy watching porn, well like I kinda feel cuckey from watching niggas have sex so usually I just watch videos of girls only (not lesbian shit)
 
I saw this naked playing card at someones house when I was like 8 or 9 or 10
 
  • +1
Reactions: roidar
I think around when I was 10? my friend showed the whole class some hentai or something and i went home and watched it, I wish i never discovered that shit cause it made me a total gooner degen in my late primary to early middle school years, then a less degen gooner like I used to just goon the second I got the chance to at home, I was a total degen:feelscry:

@rockstarr
I was 9 trying to download a Minecraft texture pack and then the download redirected me to a porn site i was traumatized and told my mom
 
  • +1
Reactions: roidar

Similar threads

Sensitive Young Boy
Replies
5
Views
42
genomemax
genomemax
jorraoo
Replies
3
Views
38
johnxz
johnxz
scuderia
Replies
91
Views
344
dnr.niglet
dnr.niglet
Sensitive Young Boy
Replies
24
Views
94
ℜ𝔬𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔫.
ℜ𝔬𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔫.
bIiss
Replies
22
Views
112
Juqss.
Juqss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top