When did you guys give up on happiness?

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
Personally I think it was when I was around 11 and my dad died. That moment really changed my life and to this day the mental damage is here. From that age I probably became slightly more blackpilled by the day

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1180 and UltraExtremeIntense
maybe 13 tbh cause i genuinely forgot the feeling of happiness from all the shit that i've been through

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Since I started puberty, I became ugly asf (compared to now and how I was when I was a child) and I watched all my friends except 2-3 "diseappear" without any reasons

Then I just became "invisible", and my old "friends" were only saying hi, but nothing else

Now Im getting my revenge as I now mog to hell and back thoses who rejected me before.

Since that time Ive automatically discovered the true nature of the world and my view of the world isnt the same anymore.

Happiness is basically gone and now Im used to living in a sad way

Story of my life :)

• +1
when I was 22

• +1
Haven't yet. Things are so far from easy and effortless but that's for everyone right?

• Woah
when i was 19, got rejected by the girl of my dreams after my friends told her a bunch of personal shit about me

havent "hung out" with anyone since, just working and night driving

• +1
My dad also died when I was 10. Although for me it gave a real value to life that I see now, despite the hardships it’s created for me, it also made me mature faster and also more easily able to cope with difficult situations.

• +1
My dad also died when I was 10. Although for me it gave a real value to life that I see now, despite the hardships it’s created for me, it also made me mature faster and also more easily able to cope with difficult situations.
Sounds good for you, I feel like I did become more independent by losing him, but the mental damage will probably never go away lol. Parents were already divorced at 5 but I still miss him everyday

• +1
Reactions: UltraExtremeIntense
I never lost my happiness. Just embrace positive nihilism and fuck it dood.

• Woah
I never lost my happiness. Just embrace positive nihilism and fuck it dood.
What's positive about nihilism precisely?

What's positive about nihilism precisely?
Nothing in life matters, so you can do whatever the fuck you want without any self-imposed consequences. Go and approach any girl you want and if you get rejected, who gives a shit. It's simple things like this that you stop caring about and life becomes much more enjoyable.

• +1
Shit I can’t even remember all I felt was numbness but thankfully drugs fill the void

• +1
Nothing in life matters, so you can do whatever the fuck you want without any self-imposed consequences. Go and approach any girl you want and if you get rejected, who gives a shit. It's simple things like this that you stop caring about and life becomes much more enjoyable.
HOW WILL I EVER BECOME THIS LOW INHIB XD

HOW WILL I EVER BECOME THIS LOW INHIB XD
What are you afraid off? What do you have to lose? Personally, I'm at my rock bottom and I have nothing left to lose, so I can do whatever I want.

What are you afraid off? What do you have to lose? Personally, I'm at my rock bottom and I have nothing left to lose, so I can do whatever I want.
Do you ask out many girls? Idk I guess i'm not designed like this JFL. I'm super high inhib even if I think so