when do all your bones stop growing in length and size ?

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
anyone know

as early as 13 or as late as 25

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy
when the tooth fairy stops visiting

i heard its after 25 ur bones stop growing ;p

If you have to ask this question it was over before your bones even started growing.

• +1
Reactions: Kami and Deleted member 14077
anyone know
6DFDD315 5A48 48B3 B0DA 987FC0ABFEFD
Different times tbh. First bones to fuse are the ones in your arm which are 100% fully closed for all men by 19, then followed by the multiple growth plates in your legs which all have a similar fusion rate of 00% fully fused by 20-21. Last to fuse is your clavicle(collarbone) which is fully fused by 30 for all men.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 2729 and SubhumanCurrycel
I stopped growing in height and other growth plates at age 15 - 16.

Then i had a armspan growth spurt at age 17 after that i fully stopped growing. But after that your hormones start to peak and you also get thicker bones if you are lucky

View attachment 1612988 Different times tbh. First bones to fuse are the ones in your arm which are 100% fully closed for all men by 19, then followed by the multiple growth plates in your legs which all have a similar fusion rate of 00% fully fused by 20-21. Last to fuse is your clavicle(collarbone) which is fully fused by 30 for all men.
So if you have a large wingspan for your height could you possibly grow taller (since legs and back fuse later?)

View attachment 1612988 Different times tbh. First bones to fuse are the ones in your arm which are 100% fully closed for all men by 19, then followed by the multiple growth plates in your legs which all have a similar fusion rate of 00% fully fused by 20-21. Last to fuse is your clavicle(collarbone) which is fully fused by 30 for all men.
I pray I get some shoulder gains in my mid 20s

I stopped growing in height and other growth plates at age 15 - 16.

Then i had a armspan growth spurt at age 17 after that i fully stopped growing. But after that your hormones start to peak and you also get thicker bones if you are lucky
You probably didnt have armspan spurt as much as your clavicles just got wider tbh.

You probably didnt have armspan spurt as much as your clavicles just got wider tbh.
Nigger i know i had a growth spurt

literally had stretch marks on both of my arms