When do beard develop?

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
I'm 22 and my beard has been a shitty neckbeard with close to no growth on my cheeks since I was 18. Couldn't grow any facial hair whatsoever before 17 years old.

Am I just low T or do beards take a while to start growing for some people? I also look around 15-16 years old facially so maybe I'm just a late bloomer?

• So Sad
Reactions: never_lucky
I'm 22 and my beard has been a shitty neckbeard with close to no growth on my cheeks since I was 18. Couldn't grow any facial hair whatsoever before 17 years old.

Am I just low T or do beards take a while to start growing for some people? I also look around 15-16 years old facially so maybe I'm just a late bloomer?
possibly low t or u dont have the genes required to grow one, if ur nordic u wont be able to grow a beard for example

• +1
Reactions: Tyronecell, Deleted member 14781 and Patient A
possibly low t or u dont have the genes required to grow one, if ur nordic u wont be able to grow a beard for example
All the men in my family can grow one.

depends on genetics, not on T in almost all cases

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, coolguy1, Stare and 5 others

beards get thicker throughout twenties bu if you stilld ont have one

i have news

its over

Probably just genetical. My dad couldn’t grow a beard until his late 20s, and I can’t grow one yet either at 20. If young family members have but you don’t, then it could be low t or something. I’m glad I can’t grow a beard tho tbh, I have bones and beard shadow would ruin my youthful look. Young people with beards look much older as well

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
just use minox if you need more

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13137, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 14274 and 2 others
even people with 300 ng dl can grow full beards, mostly the problem is not in the testosterone levels

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Vvvvxxxx, Danish_Retard and 9 others

nordic cultures throughout history have been able to grow beards and beards were the societal norm for men, what are you on about

if you cant grow a beard as a nordic you are low T

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Banepilled and Deleted member 9890
varies based on genetics. one guy i know had a full hillbilly beard at 14 years old, and was 6'. Didnt grow another millimeter in any direction ever again, or put on much weight besides a little muscle. Mine started to come in at 18-19. Some people develop it in their mid to later 20s. Minoxidil might accelerate the process a bit, I've been using it for that purpose

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
I'm some curry and sand countries boys start getting complete beards at 16 lol

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
my dad didnt get beard or chest hair until he was ~30, now he has giant mogger beard and is super hairy

it just depends on genetics my guy, esp if you have some asian/native american/south american admixture (even small amount)

could also be a hormonal thing but if it was youd have other symptoms too

also if you are basement dweller who stares at screen all day and night you will transmog into mutant neckbeard, you must sometimes go outside and walk around in woods to prevent this

• +1
Reactions: Edgar
my dad didnt get beard or chest hair until he was ~30, now he has giant mogger beard and is super hairy

it just depends on genetics my guy, esp if you have some asian/native american/south american admixture (even small amount)

could also be a hormonal thing but if it was youd have other symptoms too
varies based on genetics. one guy i know had a full hillbilly beard at 14 years old, and was 6'. Didnt grow another millimeter in any direction ever again, or put on much weight besides a little muscle. Mine started to come in at 18-19. Some people develop it in their mid to later 20s. Minoxidil might accelerate the process a bit, I've been using it for that purpose
Yeah, sounds like I just have late beard genetics. Wouldn't surprise me since I've looked 3-4 years younger than my age since puberty.

I'm Italian and Russian so no issues with beard growth. Last I checked my T was in the mid 700s.

• +1
Reactions: chadison
Ok listen up bro, you're probably low t and low thyroid. (due to genetics or bad environment)
You need these 3 supplements to induce second puberty and finish development:

1. 400mg Sam E 2. 25 - 50 mcg zinc 3. 1000mcg iodine

Try this stack for a few weeks, once you notice beard and facial hair growth, keep lips sealed 24/7 and mew to develop proper forward growth.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nuclearlooksmaxxer and ElySioNs
Ok listen up bro, you're probably low t and low thyroid. (due to genetics or bad environment)
You need these 3 supplements to induce second puberty and finish development:

1. 400mg Sam E 2. 25 - 50 mcg zinc 3. 1000mcg iodine

Try this stack for a few weeks, once you notice beard and facial hair growth, keep lips sealed 24/7 and mew to develop proper forward growth.
Sounds cope but I'm getting a blood test to check T and thyroid soon.

Sounds cope but I'm getting a blood test to check T and thyroid soon.
Just do it you have nothing to loose, you should take these supplements regardless Sam-e is essential for proper test levels and mental health, most aspies on here need it anyway because they have shit neurotransmitters

• +1
Beard doesn't come from low T but more probably from low DHT or low DHT sensitivity

• +1
nordic cultures throughout history have been able to grow beards and beards were the societal norm for men, what are you on about

if you cant grow a beard as a nordic you are low T
nordics are known for not being able to grow beards whilst meds are able to grow luscious beards lol, stop coping just bc ur nordic or whatever

nordics are known for not being able to grow beards whilst meds are able to grow luscious beards lol, stop coping just bc ur nordic or whatever

by "known for", you mean you think so

im not even a nordic, i have heavy euro mediterranean and eastern europe ancestry so i am unbiased when i say this

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Banepilled
by "known for", you mean you think so

im not even a nordic, i have heavy euro mediterranean and eastern europe ancestry so i am unbiased when i say this

Im from Sand Country had a full beard with 18

with 17 it was patchy

at some point most ppl realize they’ll never get a full beard pls don’t grow that shit out if it’s as dense as a lesbian armpit

• JFL
Reactions: Banepilled

chill order ashwagandha online from amazon they help stimulate beard growth

I'm some curry and sand countries boys start getting complete beards at 16 lol
This is so true... there were curries and arabs growing full beards at 16...:feelskek:

A lot legit looked like pedophiles or uncles

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel
bro im taking 500mg test/w and still i can't grow a decent beard

It's genetic

Only minox helps

• +1
You have weak androgen receptors on your hair follicles. It doesn't matter how much testosterone you have or inject because your androgen receptors are just crap. It's probably due to genes carried on your mother's X chromosome that were not passed or expressed in other men. That or you have old parents so more de novo mutations accumulated in your DNA.

If you are tall and well built, then beard growth doesn't matter as much, but if you look like a neotenous skinny twink then its over and you are a genetic abomination.

• +1
You have weak androgen receptors on your hair follicles. It doesn't matter how much testosterone you have or inject because your androgen receptors are just crap. It's probably due to genes carried on your mother's X chromosome that were not passed or expressed in other men. That or you have old parents so more de novo mutations accumulated in your DNA.

If you are tall and well built, then beard growth doesn't matter as much, but if you look like a neotenous skinny twink then its over and you are a genetic abomination.
Some people don't get a beard until 30s

• +1
when do pubes develop?

• +1
but if you look like a neotenous skinny twink then its over and you are a genetic abomination.
Fuck, completely over for me. My parents were in their 40s when they had me. If it wasn't for feminism I'd be a gigachad.

i had a goatee at 16, full beard started growing at 18.

• +1
when you grow balls