When do you guys think women want romantic sex?

D

Deleted member 13626

Retired
"MuMmMuh CHAD ALWAYS GETS HER WET:soy:"

OK, SHUT the FUCK UP. We get the fact that you are a closeted faggot and always have gl guys and their dicks on your mind.

Let's say that both guys are the same in looks and everything or it's the same gl guy. How many girls would you think want to be fucked rough vs romantic type of sex?

Is it sex appeal? Does it depend if they know each other etc?

If i would take the most gl girl in the world both body and face, i would lose my mind to her being passionate and just feel how she's desperate and enjoys me even if shes slow rather than a girl who goes fast but doesn't lust over me

What do you guys think?

Most girls only want romantic sex when they are virgins/very low n count. But after they get pumped n dumped by fuckboy Chads it ruins their pairbonding skills.

Stacy virgin gf or grab the rope tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
Romantic sex is not for whores and certainly not for one night stands lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
whenever you go home

Romantic sex is a paradox, sex isn’t romantic, it is rough and animalistic and about domination

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Deleted member 17829 and Vermilioncore
Why not both. I heard it's good to be spontaneous and versatile. Sometimes rough other times passionate depending on the circumstance and stuff.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18776
Most girls only want romantic sex when they are virgins/very low n count. But after they get pumped n dumped by fuckboy Chads it ruins their pairbonding skills.

Stacy virgin gf or grab the rope

I agree 100 percent that romantic sex thing is usually just young people with low body counts and lack of experience. Let one of these milfs or women who are ages 25-35 below fuck the brains out of some 18 year old college guy that romantic talk is gonna be a thing of the past. Most men or people only think about romantic sex with their future wives or long-term girlfriends.
Its the same with a young women who is young like 18, once she gets that chad dick from a experienced guy she will never be the same. ;)

I agree 100 percent that romantic sex thing is usually just young people with low body counts and lack of experience. Let one of these milfs or women who are ages 25-35 below fuck the brains out of some 18 year old college guy that romantic talk is gonna be a thing of the past. Most men or people only think about romantic sex with their future wives or long-term girlfriends.
Its the same with a young women who is young like 18, once she gets that chad dick from a experienced guy she will never be the same. ;)

can't see any of your videos

can't see any of your videos
probably because your country, here in the usa showing big tity asian milf from youtube is legal

Women want near-death experience each time they get them cheeks clapped

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
I thought sex and romance are two different things.