when do zygos and cheekbones usually grow

S

seeker

Platinum
I'm turning 16 soon and have good genes for both, but unfortunately I mouth breathed so I'm wondering what the chances are

Attachments

• 20240310_175630.jpg
    20240310_175630.jpg
    385.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing and qxtwz7854
its over 16 is way too late

• +1
Reactions: future_mogger
goofy emoji bro I meant to use : o...

shave that shitty mustache

• +1
Reactions: seeker
emoji fail oh my God

Probably in your mother’s womb u uneducated retard

• +1
I'm turning 16 soon and have good genes for both, but unfortunately I mouth breathed so I'm wondering what the chances are
Bonesmash till your dead

• +1
I'm afraid I might push them back somehow
No bro, just goon till you cant rizz anymore. Trust me, i know the looksmaxxing method

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: seeker and Deleted member 62070
waat. do they not have any chance to grow naturally
No and it doesn’t matter. Get out of your room, your parents are really worried about you.

• +1
Reactions: selvana9612 and seeker
You already know by like age 12 if ur cheekbones will be big or not

• +1
Reactions: seeker, Allornothing and kyrre
No and it doesn’t matter. Get out of your room, your parents are really worried about you.
I do but bro there's this girl I want to marry and I want to look good in front of her inshaAllah

• +1
Reactions: arab_chink
You already know by like age 12 if ur cheekbones will be big or not
both of my parents have big cheekbones tho hmm. wb zygos? and how do I know they're not recessed? like main are flat

I do but bro there's this girl I want to marry and I want to look good in front of her inshaAllah
Then your zygos dont matter, get off this website and go talk to her

• +1
both of my parents have big cheekbones tho hmm. wb zygos? and how do I know they're not recessed? like main are flat
bro its all genetics mainly, some shit like igf-1 and other things could help but in sure youre not willing to do what it takes

• +1
are you using eyeliner

My zygos and Zygomatic arch grew a shit ton in the first 2 months I turned 17, I was eating a lot of food for my bulk and got fat, however my face developed more. When I leaned down they looked really good. Just eat in a surplus

• +1
bro its all genetics mainly, some shit like igf-1 and other things could help but in sure youre not willing to do what it takes
I would but my parents won't allow so I cant:(

My zygos and Zygomatic arch grew a shit ton in the first 2 months I turned 17, I was eating a lot of food for my bulk and got fat, however my face developed more. When I leaned down they looked really good. Just eat in a surplus
woah InshaAllah. yeah I should eat more bro, ramadan coming up so I'll make sure to eat a lot in iftar inshaAllah inshaAllah. alhamdulillah that I can even eat

I would but my parents won't allow so I cant:(
if you was really about that then you would find a way, softmaxxes will do very little when it comes to your case

if you was really about that then you would find a way, softmaxxes will do very little when it comes to your case
I'll have to ask a scholar if it's halal to do, and if it is I'd have to somehow pay a friend of mine to smuggle them from somewhere. I'll still see what I can do, but it is very unlikely and so I can't exactly promise

Check the postmans zygos bro

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 62070
i had tennis ball sized cheekbones since 15, over

• +1
I'm turning 16 soon and have good genes for both
Even from that angle I can tell that you're zygoless. Also wdym mean both nigger they're the same thing.

• +1
when u not indian subhuman

i see no good genes wym, i dont think ur him

• +1
Even from that angle I can tell that you're zygoless. Also wdym mean both nigger they're the same thing.
oh really? Well I can feel my zygos, just not that prominent

you are too downgrown so never, it comes with bone deficiency in the midface

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Allornothing, seeker and Deleted member 48689
oh I see. do you suggest that they're recessed or flat cuz of downgrowth?
flat, too much downgrowth comes with being boneless cause your face grew down so theres no projection

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing and seeker
flat, too much downgrowth comes with being boneless cause your face grew down so theres no projection
I see. and there is no reversing that except through implant surgery and such?

alright I guess that question is unnecessary. thank you for being honest sir, and being neutral

I see. and there is no reversing that except through implant surgery and such?
yeah, the good part is that u wouldn't have looked that good even with proper face growth so it's not like u missed out on being chad since ur base is subhuman.

yeah, the good part is that u wouldn't have looked that good even with proper face growth so it's not like u missed out on being chad since ur base is subhuman.
oh really? didn't you just say my cheekbones n stuff got ruined cuz of downgrowth

• +1