When does it mean when someone says “your not bad looking”

D

Deleted member 15089

Diamond
context:
A while ago I was in this therapy group (dont ask why) with like 4 other guys. There was this 45 year old female therapist who was giga Kim kardashian maxed

Jfl im pretty sure this was her
But her body looked like jfl

B43FEC22 FCE8 40E3 92E5 503F39C9FB98

Anyways we were talking about who has had a gf and I said I’ve never had one
She goes “well why not your not bad looking”…”you look average”

I was thinking to myself wtf, that just seems like a weird thing to say to someone.
I was also lowkey offended obviously

I think I said “damn…alright then” and she goes “what I don’t mean it in a weird way” like if she had said I was hot or something

This women was also hella weird, she would always talk about how she’s fucked many black guys with 12 inch bbcs, and talked about how big her 8 year old twins sons penis’s were, she was somewhat of a nutcase in my opinion jfl

Anyways I autistically thought about her comment a lot because I had just been straight up told I was average looking, do u guys think I should take her option to heart or as a grain of salt?

Last edited:
you should edit that image out the red scribbles didnt help much

• +1
Reactions: Hades and Deleted member 15089
you should edit that image out the red scribbles didnt help much
Lol what are they supposed to do, Ive seen people do it on their images before, I just know when someone’s not trying to be doxxed

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Lol what are they supposed to do, Ive seen people do it on their images before, I just know when someone’s not trying to be doxxed
prevent reverse researching the image

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15089
tales

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15089
DNR of course

Dnr, babowski mogs

it’s never began for you

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
if a woman calls you average then it means you're top 20%, women are deluded so good looking for them means top 5%, handsome is like .1%

in short, you're not good looking, better prepare to become a beta provider

Average means 6-7 on normie scale which means you're 4-5 psl.

babowski looks average😱😱😱 @Thompsonz

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
She obviously meant to say “you’re not bab looking”, which means not living up to your true babogger potential

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
youre not her type. obv you look good because youre better than pretty much 90%+ of black dudes but yea. usually it means ur ugly af but in this case thats not it