Quasary1x

Quasary1x

Bronze
i need to know

IMG 6420

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: j05, PsychoDsk, 97baHater and 1 other person
It’s different for everyone but if you mean height growth. It’s usually between 16-18

• +1
Reactions: tempelcat4
i need to know
Height definitely is maxed at around 19 for males, but your body will continue to increase in bone density until you are well into your 20s (provided you are eating healthy and exercising.) From what I've seen/heard/experienced, you seem to hit a second puberty that just sort of make you look more like an adult in the face and structure that starts at about 20.

• +1
Reactions: mathis
Height definitely is maxed at around 19 for males, but your body will continue to increase in bone density until you are well into your 20s (provided you are eating healthy and exercising.) From what I've seen/heard/experienced, you seem to hit a second puberty that just sort of make you look more like an adult in the face and structure that starts at about 20.
Lifefuel

• +1
Reactions: drinkk.beef
Thanks sm g