When does the dick stop growing

D

Deleted member 1660

Diamond
my dick is about 7.625 inches but I have not seen it grow in a while (8 months). I am 15 y/o and I want to hit 8 inches. My puberty is also not done because I am still growing and getting taller.

I am not a coomer or anything, so I am not stunting my test levels nor depleting my nutrients, and I make sure to eat healthy as well.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 18776 and Growth Plate
15 - 18.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ALP and Deleted member 1660
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ArdaxHG, Deleted member 19281, Deleted member 6128 and 6 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and Deleted member 14693
age 27
some continue until 30

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19281, ALP and Growth Plate
I'm doubting your penis is that large

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, PubertyMaxxer, TYRONELITEMOGGER and 2 others
I'm doubting your penis is that large
15y claiming 99.5 percentile dick size
5D1831D1 7D61 477F 89D5 6851848F0853

Looksmax.org moment
Joe Biden Lol GIF

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Beastchodecode, ArdaxHG, Deleted member 20097 and 17 others
View attachment 1684686
Looksmax.org moment
Joe Biden Lol GIF
The length itself is suspicious, but don't be ignorant. Many people's dicks stop growing at 15, so you can't just bring up their age to make a joke of their claim unless they're like 12. I was here last year when I was early 15. Measured my dick non bone pressed and not from the side because I'm not a frauder and as you can tell by my threads I am not retard: 7 inches. Not rounded. My dick is like half a quarter above 7 inches, but I'm not autistic enough to say some shjt like 7.15222333

I was almost completely done with puberty though. At least pubic hair wise. I reached complete tanner 5 pubes at late 15. Perhaps age 14 depending on what a doctor considers tanner 5 pubic hair development for a male

I am 16 and 7 months. My dick is still 7 inches. OP's dick hasn't grown in awhile, so I'm assuming he's in the last stage of puberty and he shouldn't expect any additional dick growth - ever.

I sympathize with OP just getting called a larper when he may be telling the truth. It's top percentile, but not non existent. Of course there would be a few packing members here. Of course, statistically, I would have to say his dick size is significantly much much more unlikely than mine, but due to me rightfully and reasonably so - considering even a 1% possibility as an absolute certainty, I cannot be just in automatically calling OP out on "larping"

The length itself is suspicious, but don't be ignorant. Many people's dicks stop growing at 15, so you can't just bring up their age to make a joke of their claim unless they're like 12. I was here last year when I was early 15. Measured my dick non bone pressed and not from the side because I'm not a frauder and as you can tell by my threads I am not retard: 7 inches. Not rounded. My dick is like half a quarter above 7 inches, but I'm not autistic enough to say some shjt like 7.15222333

I was almost completely done with puberty though. At least pubic hair wise. I reached complete tanner 5 pubes at late 15. Perhaps age 14 depending on what a doctor considers tanner 5 pubic hair development for a male

I am 16 and 7 months. My dick is still 7 inches. OP's dick hasn't grown in awhile, so I'm assuming he's in the last stage of puberty and he shouldn't expect any additional dick growth - ever.

I sympathize with OP just getting called a larper when he may be telling the truth. It's top percentile, but not non existent. Of course there would be a few packing members here. Of course, statistically, I would have to say his dick size is significantly much much more unlikely than mine, but due to me rightfully and reasonably so - considering even a 1% possibility as an absolute certainty, I cannot be just in automatically calling OP out on "larping"
Everyone here who claims to be 99% in any physical trait is a larper till proven otherwise

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, TYRONELITEMOGGER, Danish_Retard and 4 others
I am not a coomer or anything, so I am not stunting my test levels nor depleting my nutrients
You say cooming would deplete tesr and nutrients as if attractive teens and men don't constantly coom in girls mouths and pussies while maintaing normal t levels? I read a study literally just like a month ago regarding the hormonal impact cooming has aka nothing. It's not just jewish trickery. I jacked off like crazy during puberty especially daily due to how peaked my hormones were, but my dick still grew to top percentile. The based and blackpilled youtuber, More Plates More Dates, is on roids and did no fap: blood tests show no increase in t levels.

However, masturbation probably fucks up your dopamine receptors and as you should have already noticed, you feel tired and have post nut clarity after temporarily for like 10 minutes which is because men aren't supposed to just go get one women pregnant then another a nanosecond after because our balls need to be refilled I guess idk

Everyone here who claims to be 99% in any physical trait is a larper till proven otherwise
My main post was that his dick is definitely done growing since it hasn't grown in almost a year, so you mentioning his age makes no logical sense

My main post was that his dick is definitely done growing since it hasn't grown in almost a year, so you mentioning his age makes no logical sense
could dht gel make it bigger

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
could dht gel make it bigger
DHT was literally the hormone that helped your dick grow to where it is now. You think that your dht suddenly went to literally non existent - just literally 0 in your blood stream - and that caused your dick to stop growing for nearly the past year? Think logically. Assuming your dick was measured correctly, you shouldn't be focusing about trying to hit muh 8 inches. You should be focusing on your height right now as that growth is ending very soon, has ended yesterday, or has ended as I am replying to you. Get your growth plates scanned. That's the first thing you should be focused on - especially if you are manlet. If open, research a genuinely non bunk legit source for pharma Aromasin/Exemestane. You don't want to waste your time using fake aromasin for your plates just to fuse and feel stupid jfl. You want to at least maximize your frame if possible. Height, frame and FACE matter so much more than going from 7.7 inch dick to 8 inch dick obviously

DHT was literally the hormone that helped your dick grow to where it is now. You think that your dht suddenly went to literally non existent - just literally 0 in your blood stream - and that caused your dick to stop growing for nearly the past year? Think logically. Assuming your dick was measured correctly, you shouldn't be focusing about trying to hit muh 8 inches. You should be focusing on your height right now as that growth is ending very soon, has ended yesterday, or has ended as I am replying to you. Get your growth plates scanned. That's the first thing you should be focused on - especially if you are manlet. If open, research a genuinely non bunk legit source for pharma Aromasin/Exemestane. You don't want to waste your time using fake aromasin for your plates just to fuse and feel stupid jfl. You want to at least maximize your frame if possible. Height, frame and FACE matter so much more than going from 7.7 inch dick to 8 inch dick obviously
In order to by pharma drugs like that without a prescription you need to spend with crypto. Everyone tells you to buy this or that, but not everyone can afford it or has the opportunity to do so. There is no way in hell my parents will buy me aromasin.

• +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode and Growth Plate
I believe no past 20

wow isn't it crazy how everyone on this site has at least a 7 inch dick :eek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Beastchodecode, Deleted member 19769, TYRONELITEMOGGER and 3 others
wow isn't it crazy how everyone on this site has at least a 7 inch dick :eek:
explained it on my thread, these niggas do be pushing their dick down sideways all angles psuhing hips forward etc all to cope that their top percentile

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode, Deleted member 16371, PYT and 1 other person
Im the only one who's posted proof of my 7 inch nbp dick here.

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot
View attachment 1684686
Looksmax.org moment
Joe Biden Lol GIF
Do you think this site has the right data? I put in my measurements and apparently I have 99.47% girth. I've never even done pumping or anything to increase girth so I'm surprised, the data here must be wrong or taken in Asia.

Do you think this site has the right data? I put in my measurements and apparently I have 99.47% girth. I've never even done pumping or anything to increase girth so I'm surprised, the data here must be wrong or taken in Asia.
Did you put the setting on western average or overall world average?

Did you put the setting on western average or overall world average?
98.28% on Western average it doesn't change much. Idk I think this site is cope for people with smaller penises.

98.28% on Western average it doesn't change much. Idk I think this site is cope for people with smaller penises.
It’s not cope. It’s the most legit site for this topic because it concludes the mean of all legit studies made.
What’s your girth? And do you even measure right?
Also base girth doesn’t count

• +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode
It’s not cope. It’s the most legit site for this topic because it concludes the mean of all legit studies made.
What’s your girth? And do you even measure right?
Also base girth doesn’t count
15 cm (5,9 inches I think) which I don't think is that much and I never did pumping or anything so could still grow more. I measure with a tape measure at about mid-length of my penis.

btw im 19 and my dick is currently on a growth spurt

Im the only one who's posted proof of my 7 inch nbp dick here.
and the only thing u proved is that is not even 6,5 with it BONE PRESSED. where is the ruler on top pic? couldnt get hard i guess? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10652
and the only thing u proved is that is not even 6,5 with it BONE PRESSED. where is the ruler on top pic? couldnt get hard i guess? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I don’t have a ruler so I used the 7.6 inch ti84 plus i put it on the desk so it doesnt bonepress faggot.

• JFL
I don’t have a ruler so I used the 7.6 inch ti84 plus i put it on the desk so it doesnt bonepress faggot.

• JFL
it keep growing even in your early twenties
8 inches here

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
You should grow AT LEAST 0.2 inches. There was a study done on Asians , who have subhuman dick growth and they showed more or less 0.2 inch growth from 15 to 18 on average.

• +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode and Deleted member 18776
FROM THE SIDE BRO??? WTF U ON, IF I MEASURE FROM THE SIDE ITS LIKE 9 INCHES GROW UP MAN. BUY A FUCKIN RULER, 1 DOLAR TO SEE THE TRUTH

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17311 and Deleted member 16371
99th percentile is like being 6”10 bro. Everyone on looksmax is 99th percentile?? Jesus what larpers

• +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode