• JFL
Reactions: ROTTING, tallnegga, Deleted member 16369 and 4 others
Who should play him?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
ER unironically would have had prettyboy halo today

he was just weird asf
extremely non nt..... he would be drowning in pussy in 2022 tho

it's crazy to think that most of us got through what he went, and we had the same idea but not balls. he wasn't even trucel.
8 years passed i'm still khhv, he showed us the way and we kept coping.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ROTTING, tallnegga, rand anon and 1 other person
ER unironically would have had prettyboy halo today

he was just weird asf
He 5’5 .self hated mother , bully in high school. I remember there’s ling ling blame asian men for this shit . Old gook has the toughest time compare to us

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22930, ReadBooksEveryday, Deleted member 22780 and 1 other person

we'll be getting a ramirez serie that's for sure I'm thrilled for this

I doubt a ER movie would be good as the writers could never understand elliots mindset like us it would be full of stereotypes and very corny like the incel vilain in the last batman movie

• +1
He 5’5 self hated mother , bully in high school. I remember there’s ling ling blame asian men for this shit . Old gook has the toughest time compare to us
Those were the dark ages lol

• Love it
He 5’5 self hated mother , bully in high school. I remember there’s ling ling blame asian men for this shit . Old gook has the toughest time compare to us
He was 5’9/5’10

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22930, Deleted member 22135 and Cheesyrumble
If they're making dramatized media about Dahmer now they'll probably make a movie/TV series about ER or some other mass shooter in the future

he was 5'7/5'8 confirmed
There was a pic with him and some celebs at some event. Also er was open about all his insecurities I doubt he’d lie about height

If they're making dramatized media about Dahmer now they'll probably make a movie/TV series about ER or some other mass shooter in the future
Liberal media wouldn’t allow. Incels aren’t hip like serial killers. Muh personality

• +1
Reactions: Trilogy
New York hapa Vernon from the kpop group Seventeen should play ER
02cb3271accde35ec84ee7e118991820

Those were the dark ages lol
I remember he also kill bunch incel chink cuz chad taking his white girl like wtf and nobody give shit about it. It was sad and brutal back then, good thing we made it.

• +1
I remember he also kill bunch incel chink for chad taking his white girl like wtf and nobody give shit about it. It was sad and brutal back then, good thing we made it.
He also killed changs for getting with mayofoids lol. He was the definition of a mentalcel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22135
Liberal media wouldn’t allow. Incels aren’t hip like serial killers. Muh personality
Tbh I think it's because serial killers aren't collectively seen as a societal problem, because all the famous serial killers did their crimes decades ago. So people are more comfortable gawking at dramatized media about serial killers. Mass shooters on the other hand are still very common today, so people would find dramatized media about them a lot more offensive. Like imagine if next year they made a Netflix series about Nikolas Cruz lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22780
There was a pic with him and some celebs at some event. Also er was open about all his insecurities I doubt he’d lie about height
he claimed 5'9 on BB forums but he like everyone else larps 1-2 inches. Theres posts about him from people that knew him IRL saying he was 5'7 too

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING and Deleted member 22780
@bonelessMan btw cillian murphy is 5'7

• +1
@bonelessMan btw cillian murphy is 5'7
He looked really good in Batman when he was younger even with the uee. Like a high class pretty boy

He also killed changs for getting with mayofoids lol. He was the definition of a mentalcel
IK, dude can literally slay if he born this era with kpop bad boy max . asian bitch these day complain about how koreaboo fetishized asian men.

Attachments

• 53195FDE-446F-4E1C-A7B0-5221B749D90A.jpeg
    53195FDE-446F-4E1C-A7B0-5221B749D90A.jpeg
    906.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Mirin bbw
I remmber you post some tiktok about some ugly chink girl complain how white girl taking all the gook, and the comment section is like ww3 . literary all race vs white JFL funny shit i ever see. Btw when ling ling said fat english girl they mean shit lke this
INWkxcl
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: I NEED PAWG ENGLISH TEAHCER LOVE ME

• +1
it's crazy to think that most of us got through what he went, and we had the same idea but not balls. he wasn't even trucel.
8 years passed i'm still khhv, he showed us the way and we kept coping.

The blackpill about most incels is that they are too big of cowards to make society pay for treating them like outcast dirty dogs. For giving them nothing and taking what they can from them. Literal Extortion. They truly are fucked stuck in a corner of cowardice and lying to themselves that the one thing they actually care about is validation from normies and society more than any normie ever would. That is beyond cucked. That is zombified dehumanized subhuman shit.

• +1
Reactions: Psychophilly
Theres an autpsy report of him.. it should mention his height..

Think it mentioned his penis size too

It was on reddit

• JFL
Theres an autpsy report of him.. it should mention his height..

Think it mentioned his penis size too

It was on reddit
Please reply w that. Jfl