When does the “Just be NT” apply?

IndraBC

IndraBC

Fat Balls
At what point can you just be NT to get laid?

I’m 6’0-6’1 and ethnic albeit not very dark, maybe light skinned/ caramel. What level would my face have to be at to get a gf/be considered attractive or even slay?

Also I have a skinny physique

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800

I’m 6’0-6’1 and ethnic albeit not very dark, maybe light skinned/ caramel. What level would my face have to be at to get a gf/be considered attractive or even slay?

When u are tall and htn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
It's more about inhibition than neurotypicalness

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Maalik, SonOfDarkseid, SidharthTheSlayer and 4 others
as long as you're at least a 4.5/10 and you have a marginally above average height and physique you should have alright success just being NT and having a good social circle

• +1
Reactions: IndraBC
true, you need to be low inhib enough to be able to initiate conversation first but not too low inhib to the point you start sperging about PSL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
being nt doesn't make you charismatic and not being nt doesn't mean you aren't either.

Tbh kinda cope I used to be low inhib to get popular like I went up to a foid and said "wanna fuck cutie" once and she told me to fuck off and many other examples slowly I became depressed and got bullied and became non nt and high inhib

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Maalik and Deleted member 28896
Tbh kinda cope I used to be low inhib to get popular like I went up to a foid and said "wanna fuck cutie" once and she told me to fuck off and many other examples slowly I became depressed and got bullied and became non nt and high inhib
"wanna fuck cutie", jfl, mirin your thought process!

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: IndraBC and Napoleon1800
"wanna fuck cutie", jfl, mirin your thought process!
Ik it's retarded plus i was like 15 but being low inhib isn't much tbh ER was low inhib as well look where he ended up

• +1
Not all autism manifests as extreme shyness and high inhibition, there are some legitimate autists who have 0 inhibitions and act in very socially inappropriate ways, disgusting or alienating those around them.

• +1
Not all autism manifests as extreme shyness and high inhibition, there are some legitimate autists who have 0 inhibitions and act in very socially inappropriate ways, disgusting or alienating those around them.
Those autists are borderline downie in how they act, there's ofc a cut off.

• +1
Reactions: Maalik

Id say of your at least a 5’10 htn, NTness + social circle maxing can make you into a slayer but you can’t look too ethnic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back