When does you dick stop growing?

LooksThinker

LooksThinker

Kraken
Most of the growth will happen between ages 10-12. But does it keep growing but like 95% slower till you reach like 18 or something?
If it does not grow anymore after you reach 15 it´s over for me.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lmao, try2beme, wishIwasSalludon and 6 others
What's the size?

You can still grow it with PE even if you are done growing

lil dick nigga hahahahhaha

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: reddotguy, ZaC, pokerfacemaxxingv and 6 others
Well mine kinda stop at 17 but who knows it could grow again. According jewgle, you have chance until age 20.
So if i´m 15 could it still grow by like 0.5inches?

Mine is 5.5 inches gotta know too fr

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, RAMU KAKA, User28823 and 1 other person
bathmate?
It's a penis enlargement device
Look like this
7 blue front 600x

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Asreixcumniggerball, RAMU KAKA, LooksThinker and 1 other person
Until mid 20s

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel, OGJBSLAYER and LooksThinker
mine stopped at 13

• JFL
Reactions: smashingdirty6s and LooksThinker
Yes but it's different for everyone and you gotta do it consistently to get good results. It's like going to the gym
And how i´m supposed to get penis sucking machine to myself?

mine stopped at 13
LMAOOO

Come and witness this racist calling others subhuman with non-functioning dick! Prime entertainment value.
@hormonetherapy

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, Deleted member 28896 and LooksThinker
microdick...?

• +1
Reactions: SexDefender
Most of the growth will happen between ages 10-12. But does it keep growing but like 95% slower till you reach like 18 or something?
16-21

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
Im in big trouble

• JFL
ur dick size doesnt fucking matter as long as ur over 5-6 inches lmao. im 14 and mine is 5 and hopefully i can get to 6 lol but tbh u only need 4 to make her feel sumn and 5-6 is good for extra pleasure

• JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler, smallman, Niksy and 2 others
Nah but i mean natural growth. When it stop completely after 12?
bro my dick at 12 was like 2.7 inches now it’s 7.5 inches and i’m 17 mostly grew between 15-16

• +1
ur dick size doesnt fucking matter as long as ur over 5-6 inches lmao. im 14 and mine is 5 and hopefully i can get to 6 lol but tbh u only need 4 to make her feel sumn and 5-6 is good for extra pleasure
One of the hardest cope I have read today

• +1
Reactions: Anthony1x and Niksy
Bro i´m 5.5 and hoping for something atleast 6

which nigga gaslighted me to think having 6.5 inch at 15 was below average for my age

• JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler, Niksy and LooksThinker
Definately I've gone from 6 inches at 16 and 8 at 19

• +1
Grow can occur till 21-22, same as height and after 18-19 mostly it will be girth. But don't expect much and remember that even this is pretty rare. But you always can be that 1 in 1000 case, who grew 2 inches in both measurements after 18

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel and LooksThinker
Grow can occur till 21-22, same as height and after 18-19 mostly it will be girth. But don't expect much and remember that even this is pretty rare. But you always can be that 1 in 1000 case, who grew 2 inches in both measurements after 18
Is 6+ inches dick enough?

Is 6+ inches dick enough?
6+ includes 8.5, so exact measurement needed. It's also very dependant on girth. Also don't forget that PE exists, if you pm me I will drop you some info.

Thank god that I was blessed very well there, would rope instantly having less that average.

• +1
6+ includes 8.5, so exact measurement needed. It's also very dependant on girth. Also don't forget that PE exists, if you pm me I will drop you some info.

Thank god that I was blessed very well there, would rope instantly having less that average.
I mean something like 15-16cm

We have same age and size bruh..
just jelq

search up babbis routine or dm me

penis extender works for length

pumps like bathmate work for girth

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker and Roge