When does your jaw usually stop growing?

D

Deleted member 1851

I am not an incel. All my posts were satire.
I was looking at my dad's old pics and he had a pretty incelish look, like me - he also had glasses because of 17 diopters of myopia. However, when he got to college and as he got older, his jaw and face got way wider, even after 18.

So I wanna ask what you autists think: how normal is this normal and can I cope with the same happening to me?

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
It would depend. My bones stopped growing a when I was around 16.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1851
I was looking at my dad's old pics and he had a pretty incelish look, like me - he also had glasses because of 17 diopters of myopia. However, when he got to college and as he got older, his jaw and face got way wider, even after 18.

So I wanna ask what you autists think: how normal is this normal and can I cope with the same happening to me?
depends on puberty, but around 21-25. It will become bigger afterwards, but insanely slightly, just bone thickening

• +1
It would depend. My bones stopped growing a when I was around 16.
depends on puberty, but around 21-25. It will become bigger afterwards, but insanely slightly, just bone thickening
so there is a chance of my bones growing significantly more but it is small?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
face in general usually stops growing by 25

• +1
My facial bones grew massively from 17-22, although I could be mistaken for being 15 when I was 17

My facial bones grew massively from 17-22, although I could be mistaken for being 15 when I was 17
tbh that's lifefuel lol. i did the bone age exam a couple of years ago and I had a somewhat delayed bone age, of around 1-2 years iirc, so maybe I will not only grow a bit of bones but also grow like an inch in height 🙏

• +1
Reactions: mug
tbh that's lifefuel lol. i did the bone age exam a couple of years ago and I had a somewhat delayed bone age, of around 1-2 years iirc, so maybe I will not only grow a bit of bones but also grow like an inch in height 🙏
What age are you?

Considering statistics and scientific researche (i know that's not the best source) male jaw stops growing at 25 but still depends on genetics, enviroment e.t.c. If you are a boxing fighter obviosly whole bone mass will changing through whole life

would jaw growth continue even after bimax in theory

• Woah

20-21 usually. I'm 16 and my bones are becoming bigger/angular, it depends by your parents bones. Compare yours to the bones of the parent which you look like more. Definitely by good diet and some sport to keep good t levels if one of your parents have good bones you should get em too.
P.S: just look at male models. They have more bone mass in their entire face from 17 to 20-21. Just look at barrett lol, he changed completely from 18 to 21.

Last edited:
  • +1
I had no jaw at 16-17 and have a decent jaw now at 18 so definitely some growth after 16-17

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Beastchodecode, mug, Deleted member 1851 and 1 other person
20-21 usually. I'm 16 and my bones are becoming bigger/angular, it depends by your parents bones. Compare yours to the bones of the parent which you look like more. Definitely by good diet and some sport to keep good t levels if one of your parents have good bones you should get em too.
P.S: just look at male models. They have more bone mass in their entire face from 17 to 20-21. Just look at barrett lol, he changed completely from 18 to 21.
19 rn... so I might have a chance at getting a bit wider jaw??

• +1
Reactions: mug
im 19 and grew from 5'10.5 - 6"0 this year growth is possible ngl im hoping i can get forward growth but idk

A dentist told me the jaw stops growing like at 20 something iirc not sure the specific age

Your face will continue to masculinize into your 20s if you aren’t a low prenatal T subhuman